Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2012 - Rumba bar

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

07/2012 - Rumba bar

I did a quick search and I did not find a thread specific to Rumba bar. This particular post is focused on pulling girls from there in the late afternoon and early evening timeframe. Also some of the benefits and situations that happen there.

I noticed a lot of girls work Rumba and they dont come out to any of the bars late at night. The early evening was the only time my little friend would work. one time she stayed with me from early evening to the next day.

One this is that hopefully you can get them when they arrive. They return to Rumba after they finish with each guy.

We walk through and say hello to the girls we know. Then we get a table and some drinks. Girls everywhere are looking to get picked up. We just called girls over to the table and went from there. Sometimes just a phone number and other times a quick trip to the room.

I will never let a bitch sit on ice again. I did not take a girl right away at another bar and she was with someone else 5 minutes later.

I got a lot of good pulls from this bar. The kinds of girls that are there changes depending on the day of the week.

Me getting a early session between 5 and 8pm was great. I could then eat, rest and change for the night. (put some shoes on and wash the sand off from the beach)

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Rumba bar

IMO, Rumba has the best location on PC..
    Its directly across from ElFlow, so even new talent has a full view of who is there and if its happening, they gonna walk across the street. Eventhough Flow is happening much later I think its a major factor.. Also as you make that right from Rosen you have to look to see what action is going on in there. U cant help but look.
    As you said there is always talent in ther Early evening. Didnt mean to go on another tangent, but I believe this is why Rumba is & will continue to be a very good spot for us ... the 60 pesos drinks & food right here dont hurt either.. Bobby definitely had a plan and he is executing it flawlessly.
    The future of places like Latinos/ whatever the new name is, is definitely in question if you compare them directly to Rumbas.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: Rumba bar

Rumba has an earned reputation that chicas will ask and receive more money. Many part-timers. They realize that men in Sosua for short time will pay more, sometimes much more! Also, the food staff will try to pad your bill.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

From my observations back in March, Rumba seemed to attract a nice variety of chicas. I see El Flow as the early place where the dick grabbing hardcore putas hang and Rumba as more like a typicall after work happy hour kind of spot.

There are plenty of chicas that seem really laid back like they just left a 9to5 to have drinks with their girls sometimes. Of course the hardcore ones do come to Rumba as well, but there are a few that hang at Rumba that you would never find in Classico or that side of the street late at night.

Rumba is a cool spot because you can get some numbers, enjoy some good conversation, or make a nice selection or two while it's light out enough to see what you're getting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Rumba has an earned reputation that chicas will ask and receive more money. Many part-timers. They realize that men in Sosua for short time will pay more, sometimes much more! Also, the food staff will try to pad your bill.

I was thinking the oppisite as far as the amount, but as we say it depends on the person, level of spanish, and experience in dealing with the chicas. Me and the wingman got good pulls for average rates (1500).

Dont anyone do what I do. I pull chicas without discussing money. I talk money when they initialize the conversation. Some of them I test to see how long they will wait to ask for money. So dont ask until they are right outside my door or when they are being dropped off if I have a car.

I have had a few chics say falta 500 but I laugh and tell them that they received what is normal. Most of the girls I pull are passive or freaky from Rumba.

I like grabbing a bottle and making my own drinks. I might poor a drink for a girl as long as she does not ask. I only except that from a few girls that I have already been with.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Ever since the new mayor (bitch!) made El Flow and Rumba stop thier stereo music war, the customers in Rumba has quadrupuled. I used to avoid this place, and now I love it in the early evening.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I was thinking the oppisite as far as the amount, but as we say it depends on the person, level of spanish, and experience in dealing with the chicas. Me and the wingman got good pulls for average rates (1500).

Dont anyone do what I do. I pull chicas without discussing money. I talk money when they initialize the conversation. Some of them I test to see how long they will wait to ask for money. So dont ask until they are right outside my door or when they are being dropped off if I have a car.

I have had a few chics say falta 500 but I laugh and tell them that they received what is normal. Most of the girls I pull are passive or freaky from Rumba.

I like grabbing a bottle and making my own drinks. I might poor a drink for a girl as long as she does not ask. I only except that from a few girls that I have already been with.
    I've had some complete trips where every chica was new and I never discussed money. I gave them what I felt was right after the session or night and didn't have any issues and spent less on average. Then on the flip side, I've had trips where everything was clear and agreed upon upfront, didn't have any issues. Other times agreed upfront and had issues. Sometimes you just never know.

20min from EWR and 3hrs and 15min from POP
    Thanks

yea.....rumba is perfect for the late afternoon or early evening session....ive always found quality from that spot

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mrman78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Rumba is great. As was noted, the music being toned down has made it a better spot. I have seen some stunners hanging out there in the early to mid evenings, drinks are very reasonable, you can look at the scenery on the street in both directions and not get hammered in your wallet for drinks.

I'll probably be sitting there tomorrow night!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Rumba is great. As was noted, the music being toned down has made it a better spot. I have seen some stunners hanging out there in the early to mid evenings, drinks are very reasonable, you can look at the scenery on the street in both directions and not get hammered in your wallet for drinks.

I'll probably be sitting there tomorrow night!
    The end of the week is when the weekend warrior hoes show up. There are girls that I did not see all week and then on friday and Saturday they were there in groups of 2 to 4.

Some girls are really not paying to go in to Classicos on the weekend. Some of them will just not go up at all. Has anyone else noticed this? I have had a girl tell me its no good upstairs.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Yes, I heard this from a couple of the regulars and in viewing the turnout in both places more girls seem to share the same opinion. The number one reason for this in my view is Clasicos is an expensive proposition. The entry fee of 200 pesos will take a bite out of their pocket even if they get a customer. Also there's the overhead cost of clothes and makeup. And don't forget the Politur threat. With Rumba there's no entry fee, no overhead, and Politur tends to leave the girls alone during the day. If a chIck turns only one ST she wins. Got to think getting home with money in your pocket by dark or just there after is good thing. Pretty conducive to maintaining respect at home while operating as an under cover hoe.

The end of the week is when the weekend warrior hoes show up. There are girls that I did not see all week and then on friday and Saturday they were there in groups of 2 to 4.

Some girls are really not paying to go in to Classicos on the weekend. Some of them will just not go up at all. Has anyone else noticed this? I have had a girl tell me its no good upstairs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Yes, I heard this from a couple of the regulars and in viewing the turnout in both places more girls seem to share the same opinion. The number one reason for this in my view is Clasicos is an expensive proposition. The entry fee of 200 pesos will take a bite out of their pocket even if they get a customer. Also there's the overhead cost of clothes and makeup. And don't forget the Politur threat. With Rumba there's no entry fee, no overhead, and Politur tends to leave the girls alone during the day. If a chIck turns only one ST she wins. Got to think getting home with money in your pocket by dark or just there after is good thing. Pretty conducive to maintaining respect at home while operating as an under cover hoe.

Many of them will come in their shorts or pants with a tight t-shirt. That's ok with me.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Probably the only time that I paid attention to my bill, the math was off by 600 pesos. I added it up, and the total was only 1000ish. The total that was written and circled was 1600ish. Not sure if it was just an error??
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

That is what I paid most times as well.
    I got one for 1200.
    And I took Robert1564411133's EX Love "M" 3 times TLN for 2000. She nearly killed me. Fucking animal. PSE........

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

All of my ST pulls were for 1500. With the first girl I pulled for ST from Rumba, we negotiated up front 2 hours and mucho freaky freaky, cause I take a long time - 1500. She says okay and off we go. We get done and everything was good until she trys to flip on me, asking for 3000. She went back and forth for a while, and I held my ground. She ended up leaving with 1500 as we agreed. I get back to Rumba, and there she is!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by longhairdontcare View Post
    All of my ST pulls were for 1500. With the first girl I pulled for ST from Rumba, we negotiated up front 2 hours and mucho freaky freaky, cause I take a long time - 1500. She says okay and off we go. We get done and everything was good until she trys to flip on me, asking for 3000. She went back and forth for a while, and I held my ground. She ended up leaving with 1500 as we agreed. I get back to Rumba, and there she is!

She was a cute little flaca. You were just about to fuck her friend a week later. Did you get her picture? I could just ask you this in person....

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Mabel. right??

and that is DrDreamers hand as usual!!!!IMG_20120614_211215.jpg

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

I know the owner of Rumba he is a Westchester guy like myself and his family is actually big in to basketball and charitable work. Anytime I've been there it;s been cool. Passport Playa and I sat there on the last trip for some hours and staff as well as the chicas was a good look. The chicas use it as one of their set up and recover locations but I also saw many just drinking and chilling as well. The wings are good and the Presidentes always cold. I have nothing but good things to say about this place.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    Mabel. right??

and that is DrDreamers hand as usual!!!!IMG_20120614_211215.jpg

You already know, we discussed this a few times. I almost want to see the video...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by longhairdontcare View Post
    You already know, we discussed this a few times. I almost want to see the video...

That's the one from the video. Looks are deceiving. She looks so innocent. I never talked to her to get a feel for what she is like past what she looks like. DrD can make a freak out of any girl.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information