Thread: Patron Burger

Thanks

Patron Burger

Patron Burger is an institution in Santiago. Also the favorite meeting spot for the morning cabana runs with the girls from Kelvins Carwash which is down the block . Quaint outdoors restaurant with great shrimp and fries. Great girl watching spot also. A little noisy because of the constant traffic. Sometimes features live bands on the weekends.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Patron Burger

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanRay
    Patron Burger is an institution in Santiago. Also the favorite meeting spot for the morning cabana runs with the girls from Kelvins Carwash which is down the block . Quaint outdoors restaurant with great shrimp and fries. Great girl watching spot also. A little noisy because of the constant traffic. Sometimes features live bands on the weekends.
    Ive been here a few times... It is open 24 hrs... Food (well i didnt have shrimp) but the food was not the best IMO... But they are always busy... maybe i just ordered the wrong thing... I bagged a whore that works in a strip club in the area that was sitting at the next table for 1000 pesos and took her to Ethics Cabana... Its on 27th of febrero in Santiago (patron burger)... sorry dont know the cross street...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Quote Originally Posted by DominicanRay
    Ive been here a few times... It is open 24 hrs... Food (well i didnt have shrimp) but the food was not the best IMO... But they are always busy... maybe i just ordered the wrong thing... I bagged a whore that works in a strip club in the area that was sitting at the next table for 1000 pesos and took her to Ethics Cabana... Its on 27th of febrero in Santiago (patron burger)... sorry dont know the cross street...
    Is it close to Caribe Tours on February?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    once again sorry..im not sure but i think it is cause i saw buses along that spot... along with a million motoconches and taxi's... its very close to Kelvins and also close to a Mcdonalds if that helps any... I just saw this thread today or i would have posted about this b4... By the way another time i was there i saw this girl starin at me the whole time i was eatin... when i left she called me over and handed me a piece of paper with her name and number on it and it said im lookin forward to your call... (in spanish of course)... This place is a good spot to pick up girls...

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Is it close to Caribe Tours on February?
    No but it's close to Metro Tours on February.

Caribe tours is about 5-7 miles away.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    I went to patron burger exactly one time. . . ..so far. While making arrangements to meet a nice girl I am dating we could not figure out a spot that was near her house, that I could find. She mentioned an ice cream place, but she said there was a car wash next door and she would not set foot in the car wash to look for me. . . . . .he he he he.

So. . . .we agree on patron burger. I sit down and order a beer, knowing she will be late. . . . .she is dominican after all. . . . .I was working on my 3rd beer when a very cute girl with a large rack came up and asked if I was waiting for anyone. . . ..LOL. I said I was. When my girl pulled up in a taxi I went outside to get in the taxiand the chica with the big racked waved goodbye to me.

My girl asked me who she was. . . .so i told her what happened. Ironic that she didn't want me in a car wash, and patron burger was more agressive than the car wash would have been.

Thread Information