View Poll Results: do you prefer haitianas or dominican chicas?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominican

50 78.13%
  • Haitiana

14 21.88%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2012 - Haitian chicas taking over Sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: Haitian chicas taking over Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by culoamaro View Post
    In Dr:
    Sosua, Santiago, LA Vega, Boca Chica, La Capital, San Francisco de Macoris, San Cristobal, Juan Dolio, Punta Cana-Bavaro, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Samana, Las Galeras, Barahona, Higuey

Outside of Dr:
    Brazil
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Russia
    Japan
    China
    Macau
    Thailand
    Malaysia
    Colombia
    Ecuador
    venezuela
    Vietnam
    Laos
    Australia
    Philippins
    Poland
    Croatia
    Spain
    Switzerland
    and more...

So why do you care about Sosua. Pick anyone of the above and start talking about it and it will turn into a cool topic.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

you can't be serious....
    also it's matter of opinions... it looks like people are voting... so not so stupid of a poll...
    as many other threads,,, you don't like it, move on...
    way to talk to the boss... Keep it moving... lol You're fired!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    I been with women from 50 different countries and another 500 from combined backgrounds. Not one country or combination sucks.
    Ok, but that doesn't mean that you can prefer one.
    For example I don't think Haitianas suck, I am just saying I prefer Dominican women.....
    for example Polish women don't really turn me on usually, obviously there are exceptions, but generally..... not my thing....
    It doesn't mean they suck....

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    I been with women from 50 different countries and another 500 from combined backgrounds. Not one country or combination sucks.

You wouldn't order a buffet and only have salad, got to try everything that looks tasty.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    But it's providing entertainment.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In Dr:
    Sosua, Santiago, LA Vega, Boca Chica, La Capital, San Francisco de Macoris, San Cristobal, Juan Dolio, Punta Cana-Bavaro, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Samana, Las Galeras, Barahona, Higuey

Outside of Dr:
    Brazil
    Cuba
    Czech Republic
    Russia
    Japan
    China
    Macau
    Thailand
    Malaysia
    Colombia
    Ecuador
    venezuela
    Vietnam
    Laos
    Australia
    Philippins
    Poland
    Croatia
    Spain
    Switzerland
    and more...
    Tell us about this one please.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    I did not disrespect anyone, just gave my opinion....
    It looks like the boss was intellingent to understand that and he moved on with other comments

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It looks like the boss was intellingent to understand that and he moved on with other comments
    He's got a flight to catch.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Tell us about this one please.
    If you are from the US, I wouldn't go there for just the girls.... Obviously it's just my opinion, I don't know your taste
    But if you are there for business or vacation ( like in my case) then you can find some fun...
    It really depends on many things... If you are talking just about pxp then it's way more expensive than Dr or Colombia or Cuba....

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you are from the US, I wouldn't go there for just the girls.... Obviously it's just my opinion, I don't know your taste
    But if you are there for business or vacation ( like in my case) then you can find some fun...
    It really depends on many things... If you are talking just about pxp then it's way more expensive than Dr or Colombia or Cuba....
    Details, prices, places, etc. I travel to Europe every couple of years to visit family, I know it's not DR. I've found some fun
    whorehouses, and some not worth visiting in Spain and Portugal. It's nice to have info.

This board in multinational, you could put some info on the places not covered here yet.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Details, prices, places, etc. I travel to Europe every couple of years to visit family, I know it's not DR. I've found some fun
    whorehouses, and some not worth visiting in Spain and Portugal. It's nice to have info.

This board in multinational, you could put some info on the places not covered here yet.
    This is a website with the detailed map (updated November 2012) and locations about the privatz ( little brothels typical of the Czech Republic) http://mapy.sex.cz/#map=0&lng=1&ix=6...8&zoom=1&o=255

Prices varies from place to place

The biggest one is the Snowpark with about 40 girls on site but I did not like the quality of the girls
    My favourite is the Sladke Pusinsky, but it's out of the Centre and they usually have only 5-6 girls so it's better to call before going or you risk to go there and find no one.
    The rpices are 1000 Koruna (49$) for half hour and 1500 for 1 hour website is www.sladképusinky.cz

Thanks

This is a website with the detailed map (updated November 2012) and locations about the privatz ( little brothels typical of the Czech Republic) http://mapy.sex.cz/#map=0&lng=1&ix=6...8&zoom=1&o=255

Prices varies from place to place

The biggest one is the Snowpark with about 40 girls on site but I did not like the quality of the girls
    My favourite is the Sladke Pusinsky, but it's out of the Centre and they usually have only 5-6 girls so it's better to call before going or you risk to go there and find no one.
    The rpices are 1000 Koruna (49$) for half hour and 1500 for 1 hour website is www.sladképusinky.cz
    Just checked it and it's not working now, maybe they took it down? I hope only the website.....

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

After my last couple of times in Sosua, I could realize the rapid change of the chicas scenario in Sosua..
    The ratio dominican/ haitian chicas is rapidly changing in favor of the latter...
    One of the reasons I prefer to go to other places to find chicas.
    I my opinion, haitians don't really have the same sex passion and appeal of the dominican. I know a lot of monger say that the haitians give way less troubles but I disagree. After a couple of days in the street, they start with the "give me more money mentality" too.
    I also think that it's easier to find a dominican that doesn't ask you money if she likes you..
    An example is what Robert just posted regarding the hatian-canadian wedding: all the hatians involved thought that the canadian had to pay even all the extra drinks and food...

I could go for hours in describing why I prefer Dominicans ( and I am sure that the Haitian lover could do the same for their counterpart), but I don't think we would ever reach an agreement.
    I am just curious to understand if the fact that the haitians are outnumbering the dominican is due to only practical reasons ( the north coast is not so far from Haiti, dominicans are getting sick of the Sosua mongers mentality so they move to other places etc..) or if it's also because the gringos are changing their taste and prefer the haitians....
    I think we should make a poll to see what the final result would be:
    1- I prefer Dominican chicas
    2 I prefer haitian chicas

As I have explained my vote goes with the Dominican
    The first sentence is completely opposite my experience here. Haitianas are less likely to be a pain but all the street chicas you encounter along with the ones that have had a lot of exposure to gringos will be the same; Haitiana and Dominicana. GIVE ME.

As for the second sentence: The Domincans wrote the book on expecting the gringo to pay for everything. Period. Have many Haitians read that book? Absolutely but, unlike the Dominicans, the Haitians will at least say thank you after you pay for everything.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks

Insults will get you nowhere on this board.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    But it's providing entertainment.
    We love to be entertained.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You wouldn't order a buffet and only have salad, got to try everything that looks tasty.
    So many guys do. Its so sad.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    The first sentence is completely opposite my experience here. Haitianas are less likely to be a pain but all the street chicas you encounter along with the ones that have had a lot of exposure to gringos will be the same; Haitiana and Dominicana. GIVE ME.

As for the second sentence: The Domincans wrote the book on expecting the gringo to pay for everything. Period. Have many Haitians read that book? Absolutely but, unlike the Dominicans, the Haitians will at least say thank you after you pay for everything.
    Dame, dame, dame.......... .....mi amor. All the time.

I gave what I consider a friend (dominicana) a flash drive full of photos of her and her daughter this past trip. Never did I hear a "gracias" or similar.

I buy two grandes for some Haitian chica "friends" on the beach one afternoon......and each one personally came over to give me a toast and thank me.

Just saying.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok, but that doesn't mean that you can prefer one.
    For example I don't think Haitianas suck, I am just saying I prefer Dominican women.....
    for example Polish women don't really turn me on usually, obviously there are exceptions, but generally..... not my thing....
    It doesn't mean they suck....
    I only had Polish American ones.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Dame, dame, dame.......... .....mi amor. All the time.

I gave what I consider a friend (dominicana) a flash drive full of photos of her and her daughter this past trip. Never did I hear a "gracias" or similar.

I buy two grandes for some Haitian chica "friends" on the beach one afternoon......and each one personally came over to give me a toast and thank me.

Just saying.
    You need to go to Colombia. They use gracias often.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post

I disagree on this , but... hey... it's good to have different experiences.
    As it often happens, Robert you give your insights talking about your experiences and not calling anyone stupid just because you disagree with him... props to you.....

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information