View Poll Results: do you prefer haitianas or dominican chicas?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominican

50 78.13%
  • Haitiana

14 21.88%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2012 - Haitian chicas taking over Sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: Haitian chicas taking over Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Only here on ISOC do we really understand that.
    Not everyone on ISOC understands how things work. Even though they should.
    Enjoy it while you can.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Not everyone on ISOC understands how things work. Even though they should.
    But its so simple.I think.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 145 Posts

But its so simple.I think.
    That's the problem... it's so simple that many people make it complicated.....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by culoamaro View Post
    That's the problem... it's so simple that many people make it complicated.....
    I think you got it and now we are on the same path going in the same direction.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Come on gentlemen...vote, vote, vote.. I can't believe the haitianas are loosing by that much!!!!
    I know Robert is getting crazy and would like to vote more than once......

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Come on gentlemen...vote, vote, vote.. I can't believe the haitianas are loosing by that much!!!!
    But I can't because I would pick both.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually I hope everyone comes here and only wants the Dominicanas. You can leave all the Haitianas for me.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually I hope everyone comes here and only wants the Dominicanas. You can leave all the Haitianas for me.
    Well actually you do have all the haitianas for you... based on what you say, you live there and find the new haitianas as soon as they cross the border...
    You should ask the Dominican Government to be employed as border watcher.......

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well actually you do have all the haitianas for you... based on what you say, you live there and find the new haitianas as soon as they cross the border...
    You should ask the Dominican Government to be employed as border watcher.......
    That would be like the fox guarding the hen house.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That would be like the fox guarding the hen house.
    That's exactly why the Dominican Government should hire you.... you would jump on any new haitiana crossing the border

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

A Haitiana I have history with came up to me the other night and asked me to buy her a beer. I said no. She asked why not. I told her that 12 other chicas had already asked me to buy them a beer and that I can't buy them all a beer so I don't buy any of them a beer. She replied; "that's not important, because I am your ex-novia". I informed her that the other 12 were ex-novias as well.
    Man, did I need a good local laugh tonight
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

This new software won't allow for changes.FYI, some go for the "dudes"

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Dominicanas......Haitianas.......WTF?? Ain't it like asking whether you like ding dongs or twinkies better? In light of recent events, perhaps a poor analogy. But....you got great, not so great, good, average, poor and hell the fuck no with both.

What you do have, if your sample consists only of chicas who work Pedro, is a difference of ATTITUDE between each group. I've had both and as others may attest to, the attitude can, and often does, make all the difference in who you prefer. Both can be sexy as hell, in fact, until I first came to the DR, I never realized how gorgeous Haitian women can be, puta or not! It was a true eye opener for me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Kind of like the football scout looking at a teams quarterback and finding out the receiver is pretty damn good!

I like them both, but attitude makes the difference whether I like 'em a second time. My scorecard is a draw.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I like them both, but attitude makes the difference whether I like 'em a second time. My scorecard is a draw.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Didnt bother to read this thread thru.. This is the DOMINCAN Republic.. No Matter how much Robert would like this to happen there will never be a higher ratio of Haitianas in sosua.. Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy).. Either way, If you like Dominicans? Fuck them and pay them.. If you like Haitains? Fuck them and pay them..
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Didnt bother to read this thread thru.. This is the DOMINCAN Republic.. No Matter how much Robert would like this to happen there will never be a higher ratio of Haitianas in sosua.. Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy).. Either way, If you like Dominicans? Fuck them and pay them.. If you like Haitains? Fuck them and pay them..
    Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy)

Not really, I have spent most of my trip out of Sosua and when in Sosua I always go pretty much to all the places, Rio Verde included ( not in Sosua, but in Cangrejo)

Three places had most of the chicas in town: Bar Central which I don't like because it's too small and overcrowded, so I never stop there
    Rumba I stopped there a couple of times
    D'latin I stopped there as well

All three places had more than 50% Haitianas the nights I was there
    The other places did not have a lot of chicas anyway ( even because Merengue was semi closed due to renovations of the floors)

Maybe it was just a weird couple of nights, but nobody can argue the fact that in the last couple of years the number of Haitianas increased a lot in Sosua....
    Last edited by culoamaro; 11-17-2012 at 11:16 AM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Haitians are always trying to get into DR... No matter how fucked up it is for the poor people of DR, It's not nearly as bad as Haiti... You may also want to factor in the devistating earthquake Haiti had in 2010... Those who had very little, for the most part lost everything, including lives and family... If I were haitian I would try to jump the border too...

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Haitians are always trying to get into DR... No matter how fucked up it is for the poor people of DR, It's not nearly as bad as Haiti... You may also want to factor in the devistating earthquake Haiti had in 2010... Those who had very little, for the most part lost everything, including lives and family... If I were haitian I would try to jump the border too...
    this is 100% accurate, I was in Port-au-Prince 8 months ago and the situation is pretty bad....but I wonder why the increasing of whores in Sosua happened so fast lately. I have been going to Dr every two-three months, and 80% of the times I stop in Sosua for at least a couple of nights, and I noticed this big change especially in the last year.... but again it looks to me that this happens mostly in Sosua and maybe Boca Chica ( Yayow could confirm if this is correct)... In Santiago for example, not many haitian whores....
    Last edited by culoamaro; 11-17-2012 at 12:01 PM.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Maybe it was just a weird couple of nights, but nobody can argue the fact that in the last couple of years the number of Haitianas increased a lot in Sosua....
    ...yeah well you see they had this little "Earthquake" thingy and a lot of brand new Haitian passports processed by the US government showed up and folks got a pass across the border until they figure out how to spend those billions in contributions for the rebuilding of their infrastructure and the D.R. being what it is agreed to give their brethren and sistren next door temporary asylum while they wait it out.

Now if you dig a little deeper and get beyond the surface you will find that many of these "new" Haitians (not born in D.R.) are better educated and less Ho'ish by nature than their Dominican and Dominican born Haitian counterparts. That's because what little middle class there was in Haiti took up the temporary asylum offer because while there is abput 50% functional unemployment in the D.R. it's better than the 95% functional unemployment they faced at home.

One of my 2012 trip reports includes the tale of an interlude with a 23 year old Haitian. A good looking and very quiet young Lady who spoke fairly good English as well as her native Creol and perfect French and adequate Spanish. She was a knowledgeable conversationalist and plays chess. She knew the difference between the dessert fork and the salad fork and understood the difference between Nueva Yol and Washington DC. At one point in the evening I was asked to speak with her Father on her cell to assure him that she was in good hands for the night. Sounds perfect, right? Wrong. At the end of the evenings activities as we entered that private place between a Man and a Woman I found that for absolutely the first time in my travels to the lovely island of Hispaniola I was in bed with a great looking Woman with whom I was compatible in every way with the exception of the fact that she had no idea, whatsoever what a dick was for. It was as if she had no natural lubrication and her body stiffened upon entry and her Pum Pum seemed unhappy about being awakened from it's slumber even as her eyes and mouth were begging for it. I'd have ate that thang to get things started but there was a bear skin rug on it. Well, daam! In the morning as we were about to leave I got some lube off my road dog, took her back in the bedroom as the others waited on us to go to breakfast and grudge fucked her just to get the previous night's disappointment out of my system and to justify the 1,200RD that I planned to give her...not for the fuck but to lose my number. I don't have time to be breaking Ho's in.

Back to the subject at hand, have I been in that exact same situation with Dominicanas? Yes, once with a non Pro who was somebody's Prima and yes it took the course of two years of visits to teach her how to suck a dick properly but she was BORN knowing how to fuck and her lack of experience at it didn't slow us down a bit in our sheet drenching, paint peeling, nut draining all nighter from the very first night.

I have found Haitian Women to be intellectually complex but emotionally stable whereas their Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    ...yeah well you see they had this little "Earthquake" thingy and a lot of brand new Haitian passports processed by the US government showed up and folks got a pass across the border until they figure out how to spend those billions in contributions for the rebuilding of their infrastructure and the D.R. being what it is agreed to give their brethren and sistren next door temporary asylum while they wait it out.

Now if you dig a little deeper and get beyond the surface you will find that many of these "new" Haitians (not born in D.R.) are better educated and less Ho'ish by nature than their Dominican and Dominican born Haitian counterparts. That's because what little middle class there was in Haiti took up the temporary asylum offer because while there is abput 50% functional unemployment in the D.R. it's better than the 95% functional unemployment they faced at home.

One of my 2012 trip reports includes the tale of an interlude with a 23 year old Haitian. A good looking and very quiet young Lady who spoke fairly good English as well as her native Creol and perfect French and adequate Spanish. She was a knowledgeable conversationalist and plays chess. She knew the difference between the dessert fork and the salad fork and understood the difference between Nueva Yol and Washington DC. At one point in the evening I was asked to speak with her Father on her cell to assure him that she was in good hands for the night. Sounds perfect, right? Wrong. At the end of the evenings activities as we entered that private place between a Man and a Woman I found that for absolutely the first time in my travels to the lovely island of Hispaniola I was in bed with a great looking Woman with whom I was compatible in every way with the exception of the fact that she had no idea, whatsoever what a dick was for. It was as if she had no natural lubrication and her body stiffened upon entry and her Pum Pum seemed unhappy about being awakened from it's slumber even as her eyes and mouth were begging for it. I'd have ate that thang to get things started but there was a bear skin rug on it. Well, daam! In the morning as we were about to leave I got some lube off my road dog, took her back in the bedroom as the others waited on us to go to breakfast and grudge fucked her just to get the previous night's disappointment out of my system and to justify the 1,200RD that I planned to give her...not for the fuck but to lose my number. I don't have time to be breaking Ho's in.

Back to the subject at hand, have I been in that exact same situation with Dominicanas? Yes, once with a non Pro who was somebody's Prima and yes it took the course of two years of visits to teach her how to suck a dick properly but she was BORN knowing how to fuck and her lack of experience at it didn't slow us down a bit in our sheet drenching, paint peeling, nut draining all nighter from the very first night.

I have found Haitian Women to be intellectually complex but emotionally stable whereas their Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day.

Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day

Yes, agreed, that's why I prefer Dominican chicas.
    Regarding the poll, it was my first time creating one, and as I have already said, I did not know that, once created, you cannot change it at all, next time I will do better, I guess it's newbie mistake....

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to culoamaro For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information