Thread: Boca Chica November 2012

Thanks

Boca Chica November 2012

Presently in Boca Chica and plan to do most of my trip report after I return. I need to straighten out some network/security issues. I did want to start a report for random thoughts and observations.

I arrived last Thursday and had the good fortune to have Sr. Tranquillo and Ken show me the ropes. Ken is a great guy although Canadian. I would also like to note that Ken is Yayow’s nephew-in-law. A good story in its own right.

Second morning I decided to stop down to the Tucano for its legendary breakfast. It was of course closed and appears to have been for months. I go across the street and had coffee, a pastry and a fruit juice. I carefully ask (in Spanish) if it was a fresh fruit. I was assured it was. I verified that it did not have ice. She verified that it did not. I ask what kinds they have. She replied orange and pineapple. I ask for an orange. She then said that they were out of oranges. I looked at her and said in that case I believe I will have the pineapple. I see her take a pineapple and some type of syrup to the back and hear the blender running. In a few minutes I am relaxing and take a big drink of my fruit juice. It is a thick smoothie obviously made with ice. I ask the girl about this. She says that is correct, it is made with ice but she assured me that it was not over ice. Again I had a refreshing reminder of Dominican logic. I obviously did not ask the question correctly. I also had a premonition that this may not be a good thing.

Saturday afternoon I had a friend from Dominican cupid come up for lunch. As the day went along I realized that things were going bad quickly. Mid afternoon I told her that I was not feeling well and that she should return home. I added on the bit about me not feeling well, that I care for her so much and that I do not want her and her daughter to get sick. Also that she should come up the next weekend and stay over. She readily agreed and we set it up for the following week.

Quick side note on Dominican cupid. When you see beautiful photos of perky breasts, a flat stomach, and curvy behind these may be photos of before she had the daughter. When they are 23 they bounce back quickly but not necessarily all the way.

Saturday evening not feeling well. Go to the pharmacy and get multiple medications. On the way back to the hotel I have two hardcore putas latch on to me.

Me: Lo siento no tengo tiempo.

Puta 1: Nos solo hablar, hola mi amor.

Me: Lo siento, pero no, mi le gusta returna a mi hotel.

Puta 2: Poque esta su muy mal? Nos solo que gusta hablar. Le gusta un massage??

Me (patience nearing and end): Uno- no me gusta un massage.

Segundo – no me gusta sexo.

Tresero – no me gusta “freeky-freeky.

Yo infermo en me estomago. Yo nessasita me bano. En un minute me pantalones possible me bano. Le gusta ayudame con me mierde?

At that point they both let go of my arms and stared at me. Blank stare (lights are on but no one home) the only expression was “why does he no want freeky-freeky with me?

To be continued……

Heh Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Boca Chica November 2012

I'm back. They wanted to clean my room so I took a quick trip to the Colmado.

Again things are sometimes done differently here. They clean my room one to four times a day. Some times all at once. One time they replaced the towels at 10:00 AM. Took out the garbage several hours later. Returned later and made the bed. And late afternoon two people came in and scrubbed the floor and wiped everything down. I have to admit they keep it very clean, just sometimes at strange times. Need to leave now to pick up my happy hour.

Attn,
    Jim

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

"Ken is a great guy although Canadian.".........I love that !!!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    Them canadian boys are all types of travel. Its a jungle up there in canada.

Great start to your report drcowboy

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Great start to your report, sorry you are not feeling well.
    I made my reservations at the Garant Hotel per your recommendation and have my email confirmation from them for Jan 16-23.
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sr. Tranquillo did his official mayorial inspection Wednesday. He gave them a pass but with a warning to not let things slide. I'll put more in the Hotel Garant thread.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Overall impression of Boca Chica Chicas:

The numbers are comparable to Sosua. Quality also seems similar in my opinion.

Ratios are a bit different:

Indigenous I have seen none (0%) [note: I have met several in Santo Domingo, that's another trip/story]

Haitianes at most10% (makes sense the border is not as close, they send you back this is a farther walk)

Mixtos 50-60%

Dominicana/Espania features 30-40%

English ability less than Sosua/Puerto Plata. May be due to more European/French Expat community.

I know in the north they are very proud of their fine contributions from the UK.

....and now Siney's favorite: seem to be less policia in Boca Chica & I see no harassment of the ladies. Not sure why.

Thanks

For the last couple of days there has been a huge flurry of activity at the Tucano. Most of which appeared to involve moving furniture around and repeated painting of the floor. They opened yesterday. I stopped and had Pasta Arrabbiata. The owned suggested that I would not like it, that it was picante. It was very good and true to the recipe. There was a good dose of cayenna pepper, small carmenized onios and peppers and what I believe some finely shredded pork fried crispy. Went well with an El Presidente freo. (last night)

This morning: Just got back from the breakfast test. Toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, juice and a capachino. Deaseuno RD 195, capachino RD 40. Now off to the beach...

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    Yeah Kenny is a great guy, we just got from my place up in the mountains, the campo, trying to sell that place but may take some time to do it. Kenny froze his ass off although he's Canadian, he doesn't like he cold and when you get up in the mountains, it's cold if you are not ready for it. Warned him that it gets cold up in the mountains at this time of year, he brought long pants and a jacket, but he was still cold, I didn't think it was too bad, it gets a bit colder in January and February.

Don't know if he is joining the family though, so I guess he can't call me uncle Stew anymore, didn't think the chemistry was too good with my cousin, by marriage who lives up there, he feels she is beautiful which she is, and he is looking for a "good - normal - non-puta" girl, which she is for a girlfriend, but I didn't see the chemistry while they were there, and as we all know that's important. Funny they seemed to get along fine when they first met down here, but it wasn't the same there, guess we shall see where it goes, if it does. In any case he lives in Boca and has two that he rotates already, but they are problems and he wanted someone else better. He may be better served just doing things the way he does it now, he gets his pipes cleaned regularly, and that's all that matters, no?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

While you were gone I was walking the beach admiring the Domicana bathing suits (strip down to bra and panties and go into the surf). I heard someone yelling with a NY accent. I looked around expecting to find you expounding advice on your step-nephew. Turned out to be someone else.

Still having some problems guessing their age in the surf. The other day what I thought 16/17 turned out to be 19/23. Yayow got their numbers. Today a girl said hi but I moved down the beach. I'm not good at guessing age. But I am sure that there are both legal and moral problems with a girl in cartoon panties.

She did not look like she knew Robert (non-Hatiana) or pantyman.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hear you, the older I get the harder it is to tell exactly their age, but I do the best I can, and when you are on the beach and see them come out of the water, with their bodies glistening with the water as the sun reflects the water drops on their beautiful bodies, it is breath taking at times. Makes you glad that you are a man.

I know I got 3 or 4; 18 year olders in the rotation, but normally I like them a little bit older. I prefer dealing with them at 25 - 32 cause they know what they are doing so much better, but there is no denying the power of the bodies of some of these 18 and 19 year olders. They are goddesses, and if I still lived in NY, my goddesses would be the 40 -45 year olders (if I could get them, and put up with their innane babble), glad I moved jajajaja

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRCowboy View Post
    While you were gone I was walking the beach admiring the Domicana bathing suits (strip down to bra and panties and go into the surf). ......

Yeah that Dominicana bathing suit, is a thing to behold, have never seen so many of them as I see in Boca Chica, or the chica that is not wearing a bra, so she goes in with just her t-shirt and panties (love a woman coming out of the surf, with a wet tee), definitely worth sitting on the beach, having a cold Presidente in your hands, and admiriing the sites, both the ones of nature (surf, sand, setting sun etc.), and the ones the chicas bestow upon us, with their truly beautiful bodies.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

DRCowboy, your story about the two chicas and the 'traveler's trots' ... I don't mean this as laughing at you or your predicament, but that was some funny shit. (All too close to 'literally' so, no doubt.)

Boca Chica sounds like a good possibility, when I complete Sosua 101/102 and I'm ready to move on.

Taking into account my fetish for blowing bubbles underwater ... I see that there's some good diving around Boca Chica, including La Caleta National Marine Park which isn't too far away. The 'Treasure Divers' website has a Google Earth photo marked with quite a few reef sites and some wrecks. (They're located at the Don Juan Beach Resort, which looks like it's close enough to the action on Duarte ...? Not that I'd necessarily stay there, but I can certainly see myself diving with them.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information