Thread: My trip report

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My trip report

My report on Sosua,

I arrived on Monday December 3rd where I met with my car from the real estate office and the young lady that I was speaking with on Tagged.com all at the Puerto Plata airport.

In a short drive to my rental The Palms which was $275 for week. I settled in with a six pack of el Presidentes and 1800 tequila which I got at the duty free store. The lady was very nice after speaking with her for about a year on Tagged. (Sorry I do not do photos because she never asked me for anything.) If she had I would post them in a minute. It is just a rule of mine.

Since this was my first time to Sosua, I was interested in finding out more about the city and the locals which I heard so much about. But the first few days there it rain all the time. So I stayed in the room which was not bad at all, cable tv, refrig and stove which made economical if you wish to live of the economy. The lady loved it also because now she did not have to wear any cloths which was fine with me. She was short with a perfect ass and hand size breast. She was a treasure, never complained about anything which was fine with me. But she had to leave on Wednesday. So I gave her the rest of the tequila for her family and that brought a big smile to her face and just 1500 pesos for her time.

So once she left I contacted another friend from Tagged and I must say that her picture does not do her any justice whatsoever.

This lady was down right beautiful the only problem that I saw was a slight pot belly which can easily be ignored once the cloths came off. We add a good time which I came twice then she had to leave. She wanted to get to the Rumba to pick up some more money before the night was over.

do not blame anyone for trying to get what they need for themselves or their family. This was only another 1500 pesos for the adventure. Then I also went to see D Latin & the Rumba. I must say this, if you can not get laid in Sosua then you have problems.

It seems to me that everyone and I mean everyone is ready to serve. I looked at this and it reminded me of Osan AB in Korea in the late 70s. So I was like I been there and done that. No need to relive my earlier years. Went to the beach and found a friend Larry who gave me the up and up on the happenings. We talk for a few hours before we decided to talk later online. I got some bbq from Big D's and everyone told me that he was coming back here on Monday.So got home and went to bed alone this time I think I needed it.

The next day I wanted to see what the places looked like at night so I stood on the corner by the Rumba just to get the real feel of the thing, then a young lady walked up who had a great body that I could see she wanted 2000 pesos and I said that I would give you 1500 pesos, what I usually do not like is women with piercing but she was nice and spoke a little English which was refreshing.

She left after a very good session which I came in the back door a couple of times. Got up early the next day and walk the town just to sight see and ran up on these two women. One had a great ass and I was not really into doing anything that early in the morning. But they called me over and all they had to do was ask the question and we were off to my place.

It has been a while since I had two and thought this would be interesting. We all were walking around the apartment with no cloths on, every half hour or so one would start the action while the other would watch.

It was a great time, about 3 pm they both left and I was beat down with a smile on my face. Another 1500 pesos a piece. If you see the pattern, I will not go over that amount.

So now it is Saturday and I did not feel up to anything watched a little tv and was sleeping most of the day. Got some chicken from the local stand which I have seen everyone going to and got a whole chicken for 250 pesos. Sunday came along and I decided not to do anything extreme which the Giants game in Spanish which is just as interesting, after the game was a little bored so I decided to take my last trip to town. As I was walking and standing outside D-Latin once again my piercing friend show up and we were off again. She stayed the night and we did not get any sleep. I felt that I could sleep on the plane.

All in all I had a great trip, I think Sosua is a little over rated but it is what you desire from the trip. And if you want the best girl experience go to Tagged.com, you will be surprised what you get out of there.

Last edited by whynotme; 12-12-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: as per mr happy
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: My Report On Sosua

A mod may want to start a new thread with this report .
    Last edited by whynotme; 12-12-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: i just took yours and installed it in his.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: My Report On Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Here, Let me fix that for you before somebody asks........

I wuz gonna say,, add some spacing, couple a pics (food, scenery, it dont even have to be chicas) , and you got a TRIP REPORT in the making..

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Re: My trip report

lol Mr Happy ... The quicker fixer upper
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Both of you thanks for putting in the work!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    i took the easy route
    i just copied and pasted yours into his post and then deleted his original
    good job as always
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    My report on Sosua
    back to your tr

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 272 Posts

I ate all my meals at Rocky's during my stay in Sosua but did notice the chicken at the street stands, especially on the way to Passions. I didn't inquire but for 250 pesos as reported, I think I will try out the local fare next time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    I ate all my meals at Rocky's during my stay in Sosua but did notice the chicken at the street stands, especially on the way to Passions. I didn't inquire but for 250 pesos as reported, I think I will try out the local fare next time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    This would certainly last a guy 1-2 days! There were 1-2 places between Passions and the bars area where they had local food ready to serve, sort of set up like airport fast food style. I never inquired what the offerings were but I kind of regret not trying any out. I never saw any tourists buy any either, just locals but I would think the food would be pretty cheap and tasty.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

This would certainly last a guy 1-2 days! There were 1-2 places between Passions and the bars area where they had local food ready to serve, sort of set up like airport fast food style. I never inquired what the offerings were but I kind of regret not trying any out. I never saw any tourists buy any either, just locals but I would think the food would be pretty cheap and tasty.
    On the empty corner lot on the way to Passions, across the street from the big bar with the thatch roof, there use to be a whole bunch of street vendors. Food was awesome and cheap. But the city ran them out.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Why would you want to eat every meal in the same place when there is so many different places to eat in Sosua. Granted some are better than others but there is some pretty good places to eat here.

Also, to get a feel for some of the local fare you need to follow where the locals go.

Variety is the spice of life
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Why would you want to eat every meal in the same place when there is so many different places to eat in Sosua. Granted some are better than others but there is some pretty good places to eat here.

Also, to get a feel for some of the local fare you need to follow where the locals go.

He was only there two days.

There has been many trips where every breakfast and almost all my dinners are at Rocky's. With all the selections, you can always get something completely different from the last dinner.

But honestly, you of all people asking someone why he would make the choices he does, makes me chuckle!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    He was only there two days.

There has been many trips where every breakfast and almost all my dinners are at Rocky's. With all the selections, you can always get something completely different from the last dinner.

But honestly, you of all people asking someone why he would make the choices he does, makes me chuckle!

Thanks for your input

I spend much of my time following your good choices and insightful posts

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Yeah, there are a couple of these places on PC (same side as 4 Roses and Poco Loco bars). They are Suzannas and Armandos.

They serve food such as habichuela (rice and beans in a sauce), fried chicken, and shrimp. Food is tasty, wouldn't say it is cheap, but not expensive either. I spend about 350 pesos when I eat there, but I get a lot food.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post

Most certainly and if I was there for more than 2 nights, I would have tried other places. I definitely wanted to try Rocky's 'famous' ribs one night, and a fish dish another - both were GREAT. I did take a walk around the bars area to take a quick look at their menus - didn't feel like pizza, Italian, English, etc. So at the time, Rocky's had the best menu for my 2 nights there.

I longer stay next time I will most definitely sample a few other places, especially the local fare. On my short trip to DR, the food was a pleasant positive surprise for me since I thought that there would be nothing but rice and beans stuff in the region.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Clap Re: My trip report

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    Yeah, there are a couple of these places on PC (same side as 4 Roses and Poco Loco bars). They are Suzannas and Armandos.

They serve food such as habichuela (rice and beans in a sauce), fried chicken, and shrimp. Food is tasty, wouldn't say it is cheap, but not expensive either. I spend about 350 pesos when I eat there, but I get a lot food.
    There is a new place between Suzanna's and Four Roses, which serves pretty good pork and a side for 100 pesos. I'm angleling for a free meal for every 4 people that I bring them. Shilling pays!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

When Im in a foreign country, I always eat were the locals eat.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    There is a new place between Suzanna's and Four Roses, which serves pretty good pork and a side for 100 pesos. I'm angleling for a free meal for every 4 people that I bring them. Shilling pays!
    That's a great price .

I'll get 4 orders for myself...............and you get the freebie .

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the information. i will be in Sosua 4 February to 4 March

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick T For This Useful Post:

Thread Information