Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SDQ no more

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: SDQ no more

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Because it was all over my face. Also I've seen you kiss a few Hos in the mouth.
    you may have, but you never saw me stick my tongue in their mouth, I dont really kiss whore, a peck on their cheek or a peck on their lips, with my mouth closed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

I've seen Smoozwill kick chicas out of his room because they said no beso no beso
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redline View Post
    I was dating this woman a while ago.
    She said she wanted to marry me.
    One night she confessed that she had fucked another guy when I was out of town working.
    She quickly added that she was lonely but didn't kiss him and it was only sex.
    Boy, was I ever relieved to hear that she didn't kiss him...Click to see picClick to see picClick to see pic

Wow, flashback!

When I was a very young Man I also had a GF who wanted to make her spot permanent.
    Not unlike your girl she also dated another guy while I was out of town.
    Also not unlike your girl she was lonely and said she kissed him but didn't fuck him.
    This admission served to release me from any obligation to her. She asked why years later and I explained it to her: "I hate liars and if you weren't lying and went through all that and didn't get any then you're an idiot and the only thing I hate worse than a liar is an idiot". Before that I had only seen the face she made on dogs.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    you may have, but you never saw me stick my tongue in their mouth, I dont really kiss whore, a peck on their cheek or a peck on their lips, with my mouth closed.
    Not when you're drunk and you been drunk a few times before. The infamous Superbowl Sunday, you had to apologize for two days to every HO in town.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Not when you're drunk and you been drunk a few times before. The infamous Superbowl Sunday, you had to apologize for two days to every HO in town.

LOL!!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not when you're drunk and you been drunk a few times before. [YELLOW]The infamous Superbowl Sunday, you had to apologize for two days to every HO in town.

I had to apologize for squeezing their ass and tits, it damn sure wasnt from kissing them. I'm trying to figure out, where you're going with this kissing shit? I dont even like kissing my girlfriend, much less some whores, I dont know, but know where their mouth has been. Ok, I got it, I was telling those whores, "caleboca beijos", and started squeezing their tits.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 01-08-2013 at 08:32 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Ive never had a chica tell me no kissing, although it may have happened in a casa/whore house.. But then again, I usually only will kiss a chica I am in a long term relationship with, ya know, about 2 hours or so, that I am picking up on the clean streets of DR (LOL)

I do not go down on whores, but may have once or twice that I dont remember... I did have a moment of insanity where I wanted to go down on Sirena at Passions last year, but she said no to that, and I said no to myself for even thinking about doing it in a whore house... Sometimes the BJ or pussy is just that good that you get turned on so much and lost your thought process...

This is called marriage to the idiots that cant snap out of it... lol

Luckily for me, in a few minutes I smack myself (without actually doing it) and realize it is just my turn...
    Maybe this is a little off topic but in reading these responses I saw your countdown clock. Dammit I am jealous as shit. Wish I could have made it down but the fellas were bullshitting.

Back on topic....I've only kissed two chicas during the course of seven trips to the DR. Both occurred while I was sloppy drunk and the pussy just got too damn good for me. Almost like I had to reward the chica with a small beso on the lips (alright maybe it was full on tonsil hockey but that's besides the point). But I agree that I do not understand the complete fascination some dudes have with kissing on the mouth. If you get the urge and she's down then great for you....but catching feelings or getting upset that a ragging whore won't kiss you on the mouth is mind-boggling.

That being said....To each his own!
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had to apologize for squeezing their ass and tits, it damn sure wasnt from kissing them. I'm trying to figure out, where you're going with this kissing shit? I dont even like kissing my girlfriend, much less some whores, I dont know, but know where their mouth has been. Ok, I got it, I was telling those whores, "caleboca beijos", and started squeezing their tits.
    Where I'm going is what you just wrote. You're MO is "Shut UP and Kiss me." Now you don't remember but you kissed a few in between the squeezing and you forgot cursing of the Whores. So I guess if you don't remember, you didn't do it.

This is what happens when you start drinking at 11am-11pm non stop.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where I'm going is what you just wrote. You're MO is "Shut UP and Kiss me." Now you don't remember but you kissed a few in between the squeezing and you forgot cursing of the Whores. So I guess if you don't remember, you didn't do it.

This is what happens when you start drinking at 11am-11pm non stop.
    I like telling whores to shut up, the kiss me part, just seemed funny, but like I said, I dont open my mouth,I kiss them with a closed mouth. I thought you knew that, but that's no biggie. I know you want to say I was drunk, but I dont get drunk enough to put my tongue in a whores mouth. I do remember cursing one out, the same one I wanted to fuck that night. que sera ,sera.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

We aren't talking about lips here. Guys who have a kissing fetish almost always want to DFK. Every thing I've read states that a healthy vagina is cleaner than a mouth. And with the clit being outside off the fluid draining portions of the vagina and in many ways very similar to lips I can only conclude that the clit of a healthy vagina is somewhat cleaner than the vagina itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    So the clit is cleaner than the lips? I didn't know that. lol

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    We aren't talking about lips here. Guys who have a kissing fetish almost always want to DFK. Every thing I've read states that a healthy vagina is cleaner than a mouth. And with the clit being outside off the fluid draining portions of the vagina and in many ways very similar to lips I can only conclude that the clit of a healthy vagina is somewhat cleaner than the vagina itself.

Good point, the mouth is one of the dirtiest things on the human body.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Outside of the mind of course.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like telling whores to shut up, the kiss me part, just seemed funny, but like I said, I dont open my mouth,I kiss them with a closed mouth. I thought you knew that, but that's no biggie. I know you want to say I was drunk, but I dont get drunk enough to put my tongue in a whores mouth. I do remember cursing one out, the same one I wanted to fuck that night. que sera ,sera.
    And I thought you knew I didn't either, but that's not how you told the story. So let let me tell it because it was funny. A girl came up and kissed me, she had long her so it got all over my face and mouth. When our friend saw me spitting he said, was it salty? I said no it's hair. He said, pubic? I thought it was funny, but it was her hair. You made it seem like I was tonguing her down.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV;1195676[YELLOW
    ]And I thought you knew I didn't either,[/YELLOW] but that's not how you told the story. So let let me tell it because it was funny. A girl came up and kissed me, she had long her so it got all over my face and mouth. When our friend saw me spitting he said, was it salty? I said no it's hair. He said, pubic? I thought it was funny, but it was her hair. You made it seem like I was tonguing her down.
    I know you dont, this is not about you, "Jimmy Swaggart" I was talking about guys kissing girls in Casa's.

Last edited by TONYTNT40; 01-09-2013 at 07:57 PM.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know you dont, this is not about you, "Jimmy Swaggart" I was talking about guys kissing girls in Casa's.
    Well sorry if I get confused Beavis when you post this:

I used to make fun of guys that kiss pro's. Saying, "how did Mike taste?" One time in Help disco, my friend kissed this girl and began to pull hair out of his mouth, one of my boys walked up and asked," pubic?" I am amazed at all the guys making out with these girls in Casa's. You know they just swallowed a load of cum, and see guys making out. it never cease to amaze.

Now let's move on to something else, you weren't talking about me, got it no need to comment more on this.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well sorry if I get confused Beavis when you post this:

I used to make fun of guys that kiss pro's. Saying, "how did Mike taste?" One time in Help disco, my friend kissed this girl and began to pull hair out of his mouth, one of my boys walked up and asked," pubic?" I am amazed at all the guys making out with these girls in Casa's. You know they just swallowed a load of cum, and see guys making out. it never cease to amaze.

Now let's move on to something else, you weren't talking about me, got it no need to comment more on this.
    Really DMV, really??

You dont decide when to move on, especially when you make a comment like that, I know you a last word freak, and I am going to let you have it, cause frankly, this shit is gay! This is a whore board,if you felt I ruffled your feathers, I am a phone call away. I said I wasnt reffering to you you dont believe me that's your perogative. The floor is your, I am done, this shit is faggety!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Really DMV, really??

You dont decide when to move on, especially when you make a comment like that, I know you a last word freak, and I am going to let you have it, cause frankly, this shit is gay! This is a whore board,if you felt I ruffled your feathers, I am a phone call away. I said I wasnt reffering to you you dont believe me that's your perogative. The floor is your, I am done, this shit is faggety!
    Dude you the one that keeps this going. You already called me and I thought that was the end of it. You missing the point so think what the fuck you want and once again move on. You starting to sound like a bitch

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

And I thought you knew I didn't either, but that's not how you told the story. So let let me tell it because it was funny. A girl came up and kissed me, she had long her so it got all over my face and mouth. When our friend saw me spitting he said, was it salty? I said no it's hair. He said, pubic? I thought it was funny, but it was her hair. You made it seem like I was tonguing her down.
    '

That's some funny shit
    trEPP33

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I know I'm not the only one who has kissed many, many Girls on the mouth but none on the asshole.

Are you telling me I had it backwards all along?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

I try to fight the off the girls in Rio, Thailand, and Frankfurt(In the FKK's) from sticking thier tongue down my throat!
    Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    Never once have that happen to me in RIO or Thailand.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pana For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information