Thread: the ongoing novela that is sosua 2013

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

the ongoing novela that is sosua 2013

I arrived in Sosua at midday yesterday.

Went for a walk along the strip at 400PM. It was pretty quiet. Only one chica at Rumba, but across the street at Bermuda bar there were about a half dozen decent looking chicas.

At 930PM I went to Passions. About 20 chicas working and only 4 or 5 guys in the club. Met a sexy morena named Ester and had a nice one hour session with her on site.

Left Passions and got to the strip at 1130PM. Not much happening at Rumba, DīLatin Drink was full, and Winnerīs Circle was packed. Classicos was open but I didnīt see too many people going in there.

I was at WC until 100AM and I must say I was thorougly impressed with the amount of hot chicas flowing in there. Lots of new faces. Talent level is much better now than when I was here in late October.

And most of these chicas were without guys. For the members who will be arriving in Sosua soon, there are lots of hotties awaiting your arrival .

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

For the members who will be arriving in Sosua soon, there are lots of hotties awaiting your arrival .
    How long will you be around? Hopefully, you will be around when I arrive on Friday, so I can say a lil more then hello, like I did during my drunken stupor in front of Classico's last year...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

DASBOOTY

Quick question

What is the Winners Circle?

Thanks.

Went for a walk along the strip at 400PM. It was pretty quiet. Only one chica at Rumba, but across the street at Bermuda bar there were about a half dozen decent looking chicas.

At 930PM I went to Passions. About 20 chicas working and only 4 or 5 guys in the club. Met a sexy morena named Ester and had a nice one hour session with her on site.

Left Passions and got to the strip at 1130PM. Not much happening at Rumba, DīLatin Drink was full, and Winnerīs Circle was packed. Classicos was open but I didnīt see too many people going in there.

I was at WC until 100AM and I must say I was thorougly impressed with the amount of hot chicas flowing in there. Lots of new faces. Talent level is much better now than when I was here in late October.

And most of these chicas were without guys. For the members who will be arriving in Sosua soon, there are lots of hotties awaiting your arrival .

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    DASBOOTY

Quick question

What is the Winners Circle?

Thanks.
    It is the Bar directly across from Classico (and next to club X).

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    How long will you be around? Hopefully, you will be around when I arrive on Friday, so I can say a lil more then hello, like I did during my drunken stupor in front of Classico's last year...
    Yeah, I'll be here when you arrive. I'll be on the strip for sure on the weekend. See ya in the Su.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: the ongoing novela that is sosua 2013

My first week is done here. Had five girls from Passions, of which four were outstanding. The other not so much, she had small saggy tits and would only give a CBJ.

Had a former regular come in from Puerto Plata for an afternoon session. She is out of the business now, works at a supermercado and is attending university.

I met a street rat on Playa Alicia one afternoon and we went for a session. Asked her to take a shower before doing the deed, she told me she had just taken one. She wanted me to hit her doggy style, but her ass stunk like she hadn't washed in days. Tried to do her missionary but she still stunk. Told her I wanted her to take a shower and she replied "why, do I smell bad?"

She showered and returned to the bed but the mood was ruined for me. Paid her and told her to leave. Bitch walked off with a "mas mas" chocolate bar from my room. Luckily, she didn't take my digital camera. Was gonna take pics of her but was so turned off by her bossy attitude and rank smell that I forgot. Wish I had though, so I could post her pic here. Her name is Joanna and she lives in Puerto Plata.

My buddy was having a beer in Bar Central one afternoon and a Haitiana came up to him and asked him if he wanted to ficky-ficky. He told her no and she left. She came back a minute later and said to him "Are you sure you don't want to eat out my ass."

Took a break from the chicas on the weekend and observed the action on the strip. Lots of hotties out on Saturday and Sunday nights. Also, lots of kids and handicapped people begging on the strip at night.

Went to Latino Mini Market on Alejo Martinez Sunday afternoon and picked up a 4 pack of Sildenafil for only 100 pesos . Also discovered a 24 hour bar/restaurant called Copacabana. It is located on the street just past Latino Mini Market. They said they serve chicken soup, hamburgers, fries and other food round the clock.

Met a regular for a session last night. Was supposed to be for a TLN but I told her I wasn't feeling well and only wanted an hour. She is a flacca morena. Had a tremendous session with her. After she left I hopped on a moto and went to Passions.

I salida'd a voltuptous pretty morena named Milca. We had smoking sessions at night and in the morning. This chica loves to take a pounding and rides like a champ bronco buster. She rode me so hard that we had to stop because the mattress was about to fall off the box spring .

Haven't seen too many chicas in the bars during the day, but I have seen some hotties walking around town in pairs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

My first week is done here. Had five girls from Passions, of which four were outstanding. The other not so much, she had small saggy tits and would only give a CBJ.

Had a former regular come in from Puerto Plata for an afternoon session. She is out of the business now, works at a supermercado and is attending university.

I met a street rat on Playa Alicia one afternoon and we went for a session. Asked her to take a shower before doing the deed, she told me she had just taken one. She wanted me to hit her doggy style, but her ass stunk like she hadn't washed in days. Tried to do her missionary but she still stunk. Told her I wanted her to take a shower and she replied "why, do I smell bad?"

She showered and returned to the bed but the mood was ruined for me. Paid her and told her to leave. Bitch walked off with a "mas mas" chocolate bar from my room. Luckily, she didn't take my digital camera. Was gonna take pics of her but was so turned off by her bossy attitude and rank smell that I forgot. Wish I had though, so I could post her pic here. Her name is Joanna and she lives in Puerto Plata.

My buddy was having a beer in Bar Central one afternoon and a Haitiana came up to him and asked him if he wanted to ficky-ficky. He told her no and she left. She came back a minute later and said to him "Are you sure you don't want to eat out my ass."

Took a break from the chicas on the weekend and observed the action on the strip. Lots of hotties out on Saturday and Sunday nights. Also, lots of kids and handicapped people begging on the strip at night.

Went to Latino Mini Market on Alejo Martinez Sunday afternoon and picked up a 4 pack of Sildenafil for only 100 pesos . Also discovered a 24 hour bar/restaurant called Copacabana. It is located on the street just past Latino Mini Market. They said they serve chicken soup, hamburgers, fries and other food round the clock.

Met a regular for a session last night. Was supposed to be for a TLN but I told her I wasn't feeling well and only wanted an hour. She is a flacca morena. Had a tremendous session with her. After she left I hopped on a moto and went to Passions.

I salida'd a voltuptous pretty morena named Milca. We had smoking sessions at night and in the morning. This chica loves to take a pounding and rides like a champ bronco buster. She rode me so hard that we had to stop because the mattress was about to fall off the box spring .

Haven't seen too many chicas in the bars during the day, but I have seen some hotties walking around town in pairs.

I guess i will be looking for Milca when i get to Sosua and goto Passion. Do you have a pic? Nice report.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    I guess i will be looking for Milca when i get to Sosua and goto Passion. Do you have a pic? Nice report.
    Here is a pic of her from the Passions site:
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 01-21-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Thread Information