Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jul-Aug 2013 Roll Call Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 253 Posts

Re: Jul-Aug 2013 Roll Call Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
    looks like its going to be a great 6 weeks for me in dr with so many members in town
    i am going to blacbeards on the 23rd and 24th of august if anyone wants to tag along and they have a bikini party on the 24th so should b good fun
    i dont normally like these sort of places as i dont like to be confined to 1 bar only but as i am there for 6 weeks i thought i have to try it the once and with all the chicks there i may well enjoy it
    trying to talk wickedwillie into going with me but i might have to bribe him and treat him to a chica all night long in there
    I have judged that contest before. GREAT time. I still get their newsletter and the talent looks impressive. Cheers.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Festy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok...so I got Festy, essexboy and michael at the same time as me. I'll keep an eye out for you essex on the 26th. I'm getting in at 2. I've never met any ISOC members. Would be cool to have a beer and exchange some stories with guys. I'm also going to Cristal in POP the 26th. My friend said the girls are real nice there. If anyone wants to tag along or give me some advice on getting there and back...as far as not getting charged too much, I'd appreciate it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to surreal83 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Pictures Re: Jul-Aug 2013 Roll Call Sosua.

I'll be in Sosua August 12th-26th staying at the Mary Rose.
    Several ISOC have already PM'ed me and it sounds like many more
    will be in town. I'm sure I'll meet many of you at Rocky's I'm packing
    already. Cheers!
    Scott

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by surreal83 View Post
    Ok...so I got Festy, essexboy and michael at the same time as me. I'll keep an eye out for you essex on the 26th. I'm getting in at 2. I've never met any ISOC members. Would be cool to have a beer and exchange some stories with guys. I'm also going to Cristal in POP the 26th. My friend said the girls are real nice there. If anyone wants to tag along or give me some advice on getting there and back...as far as not getting charged too much, I'd appreciate it.
    i land at 8.30 at night so wont b at hotel till 9.30 so should b in rumba by 10 pm
    see u soon

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surreal83 View Post
    Cristals has some beautiful girls but expensive for take out there they wanted 140 dollars for me to bring them back to Sosua, went to the new La Boheim again pretty girls and they gave me a bit of a better price at 130. For transportation I used Lorenzo of Casa Cayena nice guy for travel both ways charged me 1600 pesos.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be there, with my younger brother, August 12th-19th. Staying at Mary Rose.

Look forward to meeting you guys!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HypnoMonger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

i shld be in sosua on 7/25-7/31 at casa cayenna...
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoMonger View Post
    I will be there, with my younger brother, August 12th-19th. Staying at Mary Rose.

Look forward to meeting you guys!
    I'll be at the Mary Rose checking in on that same date till the 26th. First time in Sosua looking forward to meeting
    you guys.
    Scott

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

arriving at the end of the month staying about a week. cant freakin wait.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whystop3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,852 Times in 312 Posts

July 30-August 5th....hope I meet a few of the fellas, so lets plan a meet up

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jooks93 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 253 Posts

July-August 2013 Roll Call
    Who Dates Where
    davemaryland Aug 12-22 Condo Dominicano
    michel3275 Jul 24-31 Mary Rose
    mistertonite Aug 1-4 ????
    Mr. Smooth Aug 9-23 ????
    surreal83 Jul 26-30 Don Antonio
    essexboy Jul 26-Sep 6
    manofsteele69 Aug 21-28 Condo Dominicano
    Count Aug 17-24 Rockys
    drdreamer Aug 2-6
    lordg Aug 3-11
    TampaSlim Aug 4-10
    mngweco Aug 19-25 D'Piero
    theheights718 Aug 23-Sep 4
    minkyboodle Aug 12-26 Mary Rose
    HypnoMonger Aug 12-19 Mary Rose
    ChiefJustice Jul 25-31 Casa Cayenna
    Jooks93 Jul 30-Aug 5
    Festy Jul 29-Aug 19 Mary Rose

Looks like a pretty large group hitting Sosua.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Festy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

24 hours till wheels up now all packed and raring to go for my 6 week trip
    see u all there soon cant wait

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I hate all you guys!!!!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
    24 hours till wheels up now all packed and raring to go for my 6 week trip
    see u all there soon cant wait
    I wish I was going man August 12th can't get here soon enough!!! Look forward to meeting you later in
    August!
    Scott

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I hate all you guys!!!!

We'll all be thinking of you, bud. One afternoon at Ruby's all of us will have a toast in your honor!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I hate all you guys!!!!

trey mate you just had a holiday in sosua dont be greedy
    i am only there for 6 weeks and then back to work for 10 weeks then in ac and pattaya for 3 weeks

wish u was there with us looks like there will be a good crowd there.
    when i am at rubys i will give u a video call on tango so at least it will feel like your there
    speak soon take care

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I need some advice from the veterans, here.

I'm in an electric wheelchair. I've talked with Rick and have an accessible condo at Mary Rose, and had planned to find most of my chicas at Passions.

I liked the idea of Passions because I could show up late afternoon, find a suitable companion, then head back to Mary Rose. Also, with my disability, I'm a pretty easy target. If a girl flips out on me, I'm helpless. I really liked the idea of less drama from Passions chicas, and having Peter to help.

I don't do well with loud music or crowds because (1) my voice is very soft & quiet, and (2) it's hard to not run over peoples' toes in a crowd in my 350 lb. chair. So, I'm feeling like D'Latins is going to be a challenge. My best bet would be to get there before the crowd, find a table, park it, and let the chicas come to me as they arrive. Having never been, though, I'm not sure how well that will work. Does anyone know if I can even get into D'Latins in my chair? Is there a ramp?

Any of you vets who are going to be there willing to show me the ropes? I was feeling like I had everything under control, but now that's all blown to hell.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HypnoMonger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm in an electric wheelchair. I've talked with Rick and have an accessible condo at Mary Rose, and had planned to find most of my chicas at Passions.

I liked the idea of Passions because I could show up late afternoon, find a suitable companion, then head back to Mary Rose. Also, with my disability, I'm a pretty easy target. If a girl flips out on me, I'm helpless. I really liked the idea of less drama from Passions chicas, and having Peter to help.

I don't do well with loud music or crowds because (1) my voice is very soft & quiet, and (2) it's hard to not run over peoples' toes in a crowd in my 350 lb. chair. So, I'm feeling like D'Latins is going to be a challenge. My best bet would be to get there before the crowd, find a table, park it, and let the chicas come to me as they arrive. Having never been, though, I'm not sure how well that will work. Does anyone know if I can even get into D'Latins in my chair? Is there a ramp?

Any of you vets who are going to be there willing to show me the ropes? I was feeling like I had everything under control, but now that's all blown to hell.
    i think you will be ok in dlatin during the week but at weekends it might be a bit busy but there will be plenty of guys around who will help u and show u the ropes.
    not sure about a ramp in dlatin but i am sure the security guys or customers will help u with it so u can get inside and get a table.
    u could go out early to rumba about 6 and find a nice one and take her to one of the quieter bars there are lots around like europa or on the strip like las flores
    the week u r there i will b in boca chica so i wont see u otherwise i would have shown u around
    have a great trip and i am sure u will and u wont b alone with so many great guys around and lots of hot chicas
    take care EB

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

That's going to be quite a challenge. D'Latin, along with most establishments, has no ramp access and is 3/4 steps above street level.

Is there any possibility of using a regular wheelchair? If so maybe ask Rick to arrange for you to hire one from CMC. Your visit would be much easier if that is possible.

I know 2 guys here in regular wheelchairs and they do just fine........but never seen them in D'Latin.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

Hypnomongr -
    I am petty sure you can still have a good time in Sosua. It's no secret on this board, that I liked Passions and years back I was hook on one chica there. And Yes, it would have been great for you. You could have driven right in and got right up to the bar with no problems. One thing, The town it self is not very H/C accessible. The streets have curbs and rain gutter and the side walks or so so. I can not think of a way into D'Latin with out steps. The front has around 4, but on the side street it could be down to 2. ( I could be wrong. I am looking at other things, when in sosua) At Rumba, You have access into the bar, thought the gravel parking lot. With a ramp by the curb for cars to cross. The bathroom is on the same level as the bar. I can not think of one step, you need to jump. The chicas start showing up sooner at Rumba anyway.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information