Thread: Chinese Restaurant Casa Linda

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Chinese Restaurant Casa Linda

Three of us went out to dinner tonight and some dumb ass suggested we try the new Chinese restaurant located in Casa Linda. That dumb ass was me. We arrived around 8:15 and ordered about 15 minutes later. One guy got part of his food around 9:00. The second guy got part of his food at 9:10 but it was not what he ordered, they were actually out of what he ordered. They left it for us but did not charge us for it. Then the second guy got the rest of his food around 9:20. Then the first guy got the rest of his food at 9:30.

I had ordered spring rolls and a beef dish but at this point I hadn't received any food. At 9:45 we asked for the check. The other guys were done eating but no food for me. They brought my food at 9:50, along with the check, but since the other guys were already done I told them to box it up to go.

The shitty service rules the place out. Plus the Chinese place in Cabarete, while kind of a dump, is much less expensive and we all agreed that the food is better in Cabarete. Perhaps it is because I didn't see any Chinese people in Casa Linda. The only drawback to the place in Cabarete is the pain in the ass Chinese kid that, at times, makes all kinds of noise.
    Enjoy it while you can.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thread Information