Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/2013 - How many victims...oops I mean familar faces do you see?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: How many victims...oops I mean familar faces do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Hopefully this comes out and you can see it... Photobuket's been askin me to upgrade and hasn't been nice to me lately.... Anyway, Yoskar en concerto...

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Or was this Antony Santos? Sorry, I get them confused sometimes... My fav's are Frank Reyes and Elvis Martinez...

Click to see pic

I can honestly say, I may have been to more bachata concerts then 99 percent of the alleged bachata fans on this site... Respect goes to my fellow bachata DR dudes, Uncle Rukus, Bailar, C-Mike, and the other real fans...
    Fuck... I cant see it, can you guys tell me if you do... I may have to upgrade or move the pics here...

Edit: WNM, if you can see the links, it would be appreciated if you can blow em up for the bachata fans...

Thanks
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Fuck... I cant see it, can you guys tell me if you do... I may have to upgrade or move the pics here...

Edit: WNM, if you can see the links, it would be appreciated if you can blow em up for the bachata fans...

Thanks
    I was able to see the pics but when I tried to copy it this is all I got
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    I was able to see the pics but when I tried to copy it this is all I gotClick to see pic
    Oh well, I will figure something out... Or if you have some advice, im all open to ideas...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 232 Posts

Hopefully this comes out and you can see it... Photobuket's been askin me to upgrade and hasn't been nice to me lately.... Anyway, Yoskar en concerto...

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Or was this Antony Santos? Sorry, I get them confused sometimes... My fav's are Frank Reyes and Elvis Martinez...

Click to see pic

I can honestly say, I may have been to more bachata concerts then 99 percent of the alleged bachata fans on this site... Respect goes to my fellow bachata DR dudes, Uncle Rukus, Bailar, C-Mike, and the other real fans...
    I vote for Reyes and Martinez too....my favorites playing my favorite Dominican music....the Bachata!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onetosix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

This dude is a stupid asshole and deserves anything bsd that comes his way.
    trEPP33

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

What was this guy thinking???? Does he not like living? Asshole.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    What was this guy thinking???? Does he not like living? Asshole.
    It's douchebags like this and CUBADAVE that have ruined the hobby.
    I ran into Dorky Dave in POP airport, put my headphones on after 3 minutes of listening to how many of his "Cubadave" books he sells a day.
    Ever hear of something called discretion?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chalky White View Post
    It's douchebags like this and CUBADAVE that have ruined the hobby.
    I ran into Dorky Dave in POP airport, put my headphones on after 3 minutes of listening to how many of his "Cubadave" books he sells a day.
    Ever hear of something called discretion?
    I am surprised his books are selling, I guess that confirms the theory of a sucker being born every minute. But give him credit, he is a good hustler!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh i loved it, keep posting these video's brah

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steelsavior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 204 Posts

I skimmed through the video for about 4 minutes and it got me excited about my upcoming trip. However, it is not cool for him to be posting videos of what goes on down there. I'm a very private person, so if I was one of those guys who was shown in that video. i would have been fckn pissed. This stuff is supposed to be private, dude. The more it gets out the worst things are gonna get down there, especially for us.
    "We cannot give the final answers to our human problems, because it is we human beings who are the problem"

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hottnickels72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steelsavior View Post
    oh i loved it, keep posting these video's brah
    So when you go down there, if you ever do. And you decide to ever post a TR with pics, please remember not to block out your face.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Big Mac For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    So when you go down there, if you ever do. And you decide to ever post a TR with pics, please remember not to block out your face.

I don't block my face, never have and doubt I ever will. But, I always make sure to ask members what they want, and block out the guys in the background who I don't know.

This video pisses me off for two reasons.
    1) He is putting other guys face on the internet, who probably don't want them there.

2) He is putting out hobby out there for the whole world to see. People know where I go, and most have to assume what I do down there. But video's like this, the "Ballers" and Cuba Dave that lets the entire world know what is going on.

It's no fucking wonder why they are cracking down on our hobby in the DR. They are being disgraced with everyone seeing what is going on.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I don't block my face, never have and doubt I ever will. But, I always make sure to ask members what they want, and block out the guys in the background who I don't know.

This video pisses me off for two reasons.
    1) He is putting other guys face on the internet, who probably don't want them there.

2) He is putting out hobby out there for the whole world to see. People know where I go, and most have to assume what I do down there. But video's like this, the "Ballers" and Cuba Dave that lets the entire world know what is going on.

It's no fucking wonder why they are cracking down on our hobby in the DR. They are being disgraced with everyone seeing what is going on.
    Yeah I am sure there are dudes who would be pissed to see themselves here. Married dudes, millitary guys, NYC cops, plus it shows everyone what is going on.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

besides us getting pissed....the locals go balastic when they see or hear about this chit....very disrespectful to them....and us

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A couple of thoughts...

When you walk around D'Latin Drink, you will see security cameras everywhere.

When you (did) walk up and down the stairs at Clasicos in the past...you were captured on security camera.

Many of us have viewed shootouts at El Flow on YouTube because of security cameras.

Even Rocky's, Baily's...most businesses now have security cameras.

The cameras that capture our daily activities are everywhere.

Keep this in mind everyone when you are doing whatever...with whomever...for whatever reason.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to partypoooper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by partypoooper View Post
    A couple of thoughts...

When you walk around D'Latin Drink, you will see security cameras everywhere.

When you (did) walk up and down the stairs at Clasicos in the past...you were captured on security camera.

Many of us haveand showed shootouts at El Flow on YouTube because of security cameras.

Even Rocky's, Baily's...most businesses now have security cameras.

The cameras that capture our daily activities are everywhere.

Keep this in mind everyone when you are doing whatever...with whomever...for whatever reason.
    . Like you said for security reasons, this is not that. This is for financial reasons and disregards for mongers safety exposing faces blur out the faces and keep it moving.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 08-24-2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: fixed quote

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sixxnine For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sixxnine View Post
    . Like you said for security reasons, this is not that. This is for financial reasons and disregards for mongers safety exposing faces blur out the faces and keep it moving.
    Exactly...
    I was gonna post something similar before he even posted that comment, but didnt really want to get into a debate or seem negative or with anyone ill will, but this dude making this video is looking for problems, and he may just find it..

but I agree This IS in fact more of a SURVEILANCE VIDEO than an entertainment video.. ( not sure if that was the intention of his post though, i think he was rationalizing it more than making that comparison) ..

1)- The Video is 45 min length , who really needs that much time to make a point ?.. its no longer informational , its SURVEILANCE at some point.
    2)- he states he is doing these at regular intervals , only one reason for that, to collect as many FACES as possible..
    3)-he makes no effort to blur monger faces, who I assume he has no signed release from.
    4)- me is making money from it, therefore its for COMMERCIAL purposes , and technically requires PERMITS,. which im sure the Dom Auth would never grant
    5)- does he even have permission from D'latin to go in there on a regular basis and put their customer at Risk ?

Just look at the video comments

"are those all prostitutes"
    "yes ,every single one of them"
    on and on, so this is about "PUTAS, and MONGERS".. not just about a "bar or restaurant" in the town of SOSUA..

Not good.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would like to know what kind of audience this guy hopes to attract as he walks around a nightclub with a hidden camera recording people drinking and dancing? Maybe he thought Dateline NBC would be interested in this BS

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sandcobra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Exactly...
    I was gonna post something similar before he even posted that comment, but didnt really want to get into a debate or seem negative or with anyone ill will, but this dude making this video is looking for problems, and he may just find it..

but I agree This IS in fact more of a SURVEILANCE VIDEO than an entertainment video.. ( not sure if that was the intention of his post though, i think he was rationalizing it more than making that comparison) ..

1)- The Video is 45 min length , who really needs that much time to make a point ?.. its no longer informational , its SURVEILANCE at some point.
    2)- he states he is doing these at regular intervals , only one reason for that, to collect as many FACES as possible..
    3)-he makes no effort to blur monger faces, who I assume he has no signed release from.
    4)- me is making money from it, therefore its for COMMERCIAL purposes , and technically requires PERMITS,. which im sure the Dom Auth would never grant
    5)- does he even have permission from D'latin to go in there on a regular basis and put their customer at Risk ?

Just look at the video comments

"are those all prostitutes"
    "yes ,every single one of them"
    on and on, so this is about "PUTAS, and MONGERS".. not just about a "bar or restaurant" in the town of SOSUA.
    Not good.
    Surveillance? Not sure about that. This is from the video section of http://takemebacktososua.com/. Another hoe board. Don't know if he's the owner making money off it, but they charge $$ for subscriptions to the video section.
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post
    Surveillance? Not sure about that. This is from the video section of http://takemebacktososua.com/. Another hoe board. Don't know if he's the owner making money off it, but they charge $$ for subscriptions to the video section.
    I don't think people would be so upset if he would have left it in the more private section of his board.
    But no the dumb ass had to lay it out there for the world to see.

He would be best served to remove it from you tube immediately.

Sooner or later someone that is not happy about it is going to catch up to him and make him sorry that he ever posted it for the public to see.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information