Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TLN rates

Thanks

Re: TLN rates

Something else I tell them is that I dont like putas and prostitutas en sosua. me gusta normal sympatica mujeres. they respond "no soy puta" a 20 year old from cabarete is lined up for tomorrow 11-5 she will also give me a lesson in how to make tamarindo juice-I just love all these fresh natural tropical juices. 500 and 100 transportation for her.

monday is a 22 yr old from sabaneta, a different one from the softball player mentioned in an earlier posting. she told me today she is bored with her friend at her home and that her tv wa broke so asked if her and her friend could come party today. I need a break today but want her to come alone monday for 500 and 200 transportation from 11-5. she will show me pics of her friends when she is here in case I am interested. tuesday is a day off from pussy unless it just falls in my lap

wednesday is one from pop 20 years old. i love fresh fish and she told me near her house a guy comes around selling fresh fish like chillo for 40 peso a pound. I told her to buy one and prepare it for us when she gets here for our lunch. she was happy about being able to cook for me. chillo is quite expensive and to get one big entire chillo fish for less than 300 is a deal. she probably has the best body of the three from the online pics but all are quite attractive in my eyes with a super attitude and I always write i am a positive person with good attitude and expect the same when you are with me. I am most looking forward to the one from pop because she looks so fucking hot in her pics-tight all over and a smile you want to just put your dick next to so she really has something to smile about she is 500 and 200 transportation and 300 for fresh caught chillo prepared the way I like it by a hot 20 year old chica cooking half naked in my home life is great in the DR gentlemen.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: TLN rates

Quote Originally Posted by praguealchemist View Post
    I gave her the 700 despite her leaving without sex because it was my decision to go spend time at a friends and help translate so he gets a piece. she needed to get home to her baby since she paid for a babysittter so I guess she will cost me 1400 together with her next visit but her refreshing honesty as well as a body and face that 50 year old men in the US can only dream about is well worth it. the 700 does not work out every time but almost and as in this case I do not mind at all because I was happy with her company anyway and she will make up for it next time I will make sure of that.
    ...700 pesos is a small investment for a much greater future...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information