Thread: Boca Chica does it all for Tonto

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Boca Chica does it all for Tonto

I never get bored in Boca chica. With a car, Santo Domingo is about a half hour away. I checked out GBP for the first time. Great place. Thanks Jao for the photo - I was able to find it easily with its distinctive building fascade.

I was in BC for 8 days on my own. Down primarily to visit my 4 yo son, in pre-K and staying with Grandma. I stayed at El Caucho - $200 for the week. No complaints.

Pulled tall morena from Duarte my first night. Excellent performer. Laughed when I shot my wad across her belly and hit her lips. I apologized, but loved the visual. 2000 pesos.

Duarte St was pretty relatively quiet at this time of year. I only went back there to eat. Some good Italian food, but hit or miss. Boathouse is still a great place to get breakfast. Lots of hardcore chicas at night. One tall bitch tried to get to my pants pocket. Be careful.

My flight on AA went JFK - Cinncinati - MIA (Layover for overnight) then 12:45 flight to SDQ next day. I got a hotel and car for the night and visited some old spots from when I lived in Miami in the late 70's and 80's.

I was tired the second day in BC. I had trouble with the rent-a-car. Wanted a regular to come over for a massage and to fuck. Instead I got 2 girls I know from previous trips but never been with. Oh well, the one I really wanted to do. Got massage then we took off our clothes and they "sandwiched" me. It was nice. Then I fucked the one I had my eye on. 1500 each, the one I fucked wanted more, but hey thats just the way it goes. 1500 is plenty in BC even if your Italian BF pays ya 6000 per day. Hahaha.

Next day got one of the chambermaids in the cama. Little older, petite. Gets a little nervous - I don't want her to lose her job and its taking me a long time to come. So I break it off. 1200 including 200 tip cause she took a chance.

Next day GBP. Cutie meets me at the front door. Go with her for 1000. Nice.

Next was a favorita from 2012. Get roped into getting groceries for the family after hanging at her house with Mama and the family. $150 ! Shit happens.

Next night she spends with me. Just great chemistry we have. I love when I put my hand on the pussy and its completely wet! Next day we hang in La Capital.

Last day I hit Casa Rosada. Not a great selection, but all the chicas are friendly. My girl was "meh" but got me there. 1500.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Boca Chica does it all for Tonto

You made me miss BC when you said you stayed at El Caucho. Not sure if you were following last year's festivities at El Caucho--the big Yayow (no longer active ISOC) party. It was a great time though. There was a no-water issue the day of the party so some guys couldn't wait to get off to Sosua, SD or Santago after the party. I had a decent stay there and like the fact that some willing locals lived at El Caucho as well. The bar tenders were also cool there.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Thanks, Tonto, Toro ... Boca Chica is attractive to me, on several levels.

One is the notion of some new dive-sites, including some shipwrecks. Another ... I'm a sailor, a "yachtsman" if I want to get pretentious about it, and Boca Chica has a nice harbor for cruising yachts - not to mention a pretentious yacht-club. And always, of course, the chicas. If it weren't for Dominican toto, I could save a bundle by diving in the Florida Keys (and maybe risking the predators of Key West!)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4 View Post
    I never get bored in Boca chica. With a car, Santo Domingo is about a half hour away. I checked out GBP for the first time. Great place. Thanks Jao for the photo - I was able to find it easily with its distinctive building fascade....

...Next day GBP. Cutie meets me at the front door. Go with her for 1000. Nice.
    I love that place. I wish there were more places like that all over SD and BC.

Thanks for the report

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Good concise report...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Thanks, Tonto, Toro ... Boca Chica is attractive to me, on several levels.

One is the notion of some new dive-sites, including some shipwrecks. Another ... I'm a sailor, a "yachtsman" if I want to get pretentious about it, and Boca Chica has a nice harbor for cruising yachts - not to mention a pretentious yacht-club. And always, of course, the chicas. If it weren't for Dominican toto, I could save a bundle by diving in the Florida Keys (and maybe risking the predators of Key West!)
    IMHO the Keys are played out. I have done a lot of diving there, but never in the DR. I know the Keys diving isn't so good in the winter months due to low visibility.

Is it really cheaper in the Keys when you factor in costs like hotels etc? My hotel in BC runs under $30 per night.

Plus its nice to have a supply of pussy readily available at great prices! (You know that already)

Plan on doing some cruising in the Caribbean soon?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonto4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4 View Post
    IMHO the Keys are played out. I have done a lot of diving there, but never in the DR. I know the Keys diving isn't so good in the winter months due to low visibility.

Is it really cheaper in the Keys when you factor in costs like hotels etc? My hotel in BC runs under $30 per night.

Plus its nice to have a supply of pussy readily available at great prices! (You know that already)

Plan on doing some cruising in the Caribbean soon?
    I haven't gone diving in the Keys; my last Florida trip was to Palm Beach, when I got bent and had to spend the last night in the deco chamber at St. Mary's Hospital. (Thank heavens for Divers' Alert Network!) The trip down would be cheaper, certainly in my gas-sippin' Prius. Lodging? Probably more. Food and drink? Probably at least a little more. Pussy? I wouldn't be planning on it.

Cruising the Caribbean is on the back burner for now, in the figuring-things-out stage between dreams and plans. It may wait until I'm ready to buy a bigger boat, one that's more of a blue-water cruiser. 30 feet is a nice size for cruising the Bay, and it would likely do just fine in the Caribbean, but I think it's a little small for me to live aboard. As the Magic 8-Ball says, "Reply hazy, ask again later."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,015 Posts

Heading towards Boca Chica

November 2013.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: Heading towards Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    November 2013.
    Nice wheels

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 204 Posts

GBP......? where is that?
    "We cannot give the final answers to our human problems, because it is we human beings who are the problem"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hottnickels72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hottnickels72 View Post
    GBP......? where is that?
    Santo Domingo, Avenida 27 de Febrero (between Lincoln and Tiradentes), south side of Ave. 27 de Febrero (eastbound direction of traffic). GBP is on the second floor of a building called Plaza Guridy (next door is a Mercedes Benz car dealer and on the opposite side of Ave. 27 de Febrero is a B.M.W. Mini car dealer). GBP closed on Sunday, last time I visited over a year ago.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Heading towards Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Nice wheels
    Sin duda, Bellissima.

Ferrari repair shop on the road toward Boca Chica (on the north side).

Ferrari and Porsche showroom on Avenida Bolivar, Santo Domingo (half a block from Plaza Florida Suites Hotel, http://www.booking.com/hotel/do/plaz...suites.en.html). And not very far from the Drake Bolivar Hotel, http://www.drakebolivar.com/.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jao For This Useful Post:

Thread Information