Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02/2014 - No comprendo

Thanks

02/2014 - No comprendo

Less than an hour a go I went onto my facebook page to find these messages from my ex favourita.

El unico estupido que hay aqui eres tu a mi no mi este publicando shit maldito loco.

Que a mi No me importa lo que tu piense.

Yo a ti.ni te hablo.asi es que a mi dejame mi.vida tranquila como.estoy.

Y vete ala mierda

Initially I did not know what the fuck she was trying to say. I did get that she was mad at me for some reason but could not figure out why. I think she was saying that I was the stupid one and that she does not care want I think. I should not talk to her anymore and that I should leave her to her peaceful life and that she hoped i come to shit.

Is this correct?

I wondered why she would post this then saw what I had shared on my facebook page.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Re: No comprendo

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post
    Less than an hour a go I went onto my facebook page to find these messages from my ex favourita.

El unico estupido que hay aqui eres tu a mi no mi este publicando shit maldito loco.

Que a mi No me importa lo que tu piense.

Y vete ala mierda

Initially I did not know what the fuck she was trying to say. I did get that she was mad at me for some reason but could not figure out why. I think she was saying that I was the stupid one and that she does not care want I think. I should not talk to her anymore and that I should leave her to her peaceful life and that she hoped i come to shit.

Is this correct?

I wondered why she would post this then saw what I had shared on my facebook page.

Click to see pic
    The only stupid here is you. Do not post anything about me you damn crazy (or nuts).

Que a mi no me importa lo que tu piense.
    I do not care what you think.

I don't even talk to you, so leave my life alone as I am.

Y vete ala mierda
    That's a way of saying "go to hell", literally it's "go to the shit"

It seems that she thought that what you published was meant for her, and maybe she was right. There's a reason she is not your "favorite" anymore. Could it be that "favorite" has another connotation, like in you thinking she was really interested in you?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I wonder why she didn't write how she really feels......
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Give her credit. That is one of the most literate efforts I have ever seen from a chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Give her credit. That is one of the most literate efforts I have ever seen from a chica.
    High praise indeed.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Did she become your ex because of this? Also, Did you tag her on the post?

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Wow, She Shit on you something terrible, I would have kept that to myself
    I've offended you.....goood

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

She called you a Maldito Loco

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    And it looks like good spelling, too ... You going after university professors, Wreckless?
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Maretti for the translation.

What I reposted on my facebook page was something which was posted by a friend, which I then shared on my timeline. It was not aimed at the chica. She must have translated it then thought I was having a dig at her. Now why would she think that? At times I have had digs at her for her lack of immaturity, moodiness, self sabotage and generally not using her brain.

''I told my girl bye bye but I really did not mean it''

My last three trips I have fired her for diva like attitude. On my July trip she demanded that I pay her double bubble for the TLN the following morning. I laughed at her and told her the 2500 I gave her was all that she was getting. It was my first night in town so she must have seen all the notes in my wallet and got greedy. She told me she would not leave until I give her more money. I told her that she could stay if she wanted as I packed my bags and changed apartments. She then decided to leave and picked up the money she had thrown on the floor. I beckoned her over to kiss me before she departed which she did. For me it was a kiss good bye as I decided not to see her for the rest of the trip. Later I pointed out to her how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid.

During my October trip she gave me attitude again on my first night in town. This was because I refused to send her money during her time of need. I did give her advice though. I told her to take her ass to D Latin Drink and to pick up a client or two. No freaky freaky no dinero. She was furious with me at my answer as she does not consider her self to be a Hoe and she does not work the streets. During our TLN she only allowed me to stab out the meat once to piss me off. It did not work. I just choose not to see her again for the rest of the trip and later pointed out how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid again.

On my December/January trip again she gave me attitude during our third night together so once again I fired her. I have not spoken to her since and have not replied to any of her messages including the last one. I nearly deleted her but I am not done with her yet and it would seem she is not done with me either.

My brief with the chicas is simple, just treat me good and fuck me good and you will be rewarded. Once I pay you money I do not want to hear any stories.

I

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

No problem, we here to help each other.

My experience tells me that it's better not to get involved with the "ladies" at all, and when you're around, let them come to you, and according to the vibe is right, then repeat.

If you communicate with them, they assume they're important to you (meaning you're a fool to be taken advantage of).

Don't try to reason with them, you'll be wasting your time; and don't get into an arguments, you don't want the police to get involved.

Have fun!!!

Thanks Maretti for the translation. What I reposted on my facebook page was something which was posted by a friend, which I then shared on my timeline. It was not aimed at the chica. She must have translated it then thought I was having a dig at her. Now why would she think that? At times I have had digs at her for her lack of immaturity, moodiness, self sabotage and generally not using her brain. ''I told my girl bye bye but I really did not mean it'' My last three trips I have fired her for diva like attitude. On my July trip she demanded that I pay her double bubble for the TLN the following morning. I laughed at her and told her the 2500 I gave her was all that she was getting. It was my first night in town so she must have seen all the notes in my wallet and got greedy. She told me she would not leave until I give her more money. I told her that she could stay if she wanted as I packed my bags and changed apartments. She then decided to leave and picked up the money she had thrown on the floor. I beckoned her over to kiss me before she departed which she did. For me it was a kiss good bye as I decided not to see her for the rest of the trip. Later I pointed out to her how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid. During my October trip she gave me attitude again on my first night in town. This was because I refused to send her money during her time of need. I did give her advice though. I told her to take her ass to D Latin Drink and to pick up a client or two. No freaky freaky no dinero. She was furious with me at my answer as she does not consider her self to be a Hoe and she does not work the streets. During our TLN she only allowed me to stab out the meat once to piss me off. It did not work. I just choose not to see her again for the rest of the trip and later pointed out how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid again. On my December/January trip again she gave me attitude during our third night together so once again I fired her. I have not spoken to her since and have not replied to any of her messages including the last one. I nearly deleted her but I am not done with her yet and it would seem she is not done with me either. My brief with the chicas is simple, just treat me good and fuck me good and you will be rewarded. Once I pay you money I do not want to hear any stories. I

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

What I reposted on my facebook page was something which was posted by a friend, which I then shared on my timeline. It was not aimed at the chica. She must have translated it then thought I was having a dig at her. Now why would she think that? At times I have had digs at her for her lack of immaturity, moodiness, self sabotage and generally not using her brain.

My last three trips I have fired her for diva like attitude. On my July trip she demanded that I pay her double bubble for the TLN the following morning. I laughed at her and told her the 2500 I gave her was all that she was getting. It was my first night in town so she must have seen all the notes in my wallet and got greedy. She told me she would not leave until I give her more money. I told her that she could stay if she wanted as I packed my bags and changed apartments. She then decided to leave and picked up the money she had thrown on the floor. I beckoned her over to kiss me before she departed which she did. For me it was a kiss good bye as I decided not to see her for the rest of the trip. Later I pointed out to her how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid.

During my October trip she gave me attitude again on my first night in town. This was because I refused to send her money during her time of need. I did give her advice though. I told her to take her ass to D Latin Drink and to pick up a client or two. No freaky freaky no dinero. She was furious with me at my answer as she does not consider her self to be a Hoe and she does not work the streets. During our TLN she only allowed me to stab out the meat once to piss me off. It did not work. I just choose not to see her again for the rest of the trip and later pointed out how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid again.

On my December/January trip again she gave me attitude during our third night together so once again I fired her. I have not spoken to her since and have not replied to any of her messages including the last one. I nearly deleted her but I am not done with her yet and it would seem she is not done with me either.

My brief with the chicas is simple, just treat me good and fuck me good and you will be rewarded. Once I pay you money I do not want to hear any stories.

I
    You laid it out logically on 3 occasions and she still doesn't get it. There inability to plan ahead and play the long game is a head scratcher. Whats are her responses when you tell her that she fucked up and missed out?

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to madvillian For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

personally i dont tell chicas they fucked up. they dont have the ability to take constructive criticizm... They are spoiled 13 year olds.. Just move on as smoothly as possible . your silence should be enough... I dont try to teach them anything, unless you want to be with her LONG term, or really consider her a friend. or it can backfire and possibly fuck up a future vacation.
    just my .02 1/2 cents.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Sounds like a behavioral training regimen to me. The question is what you going to do if you win?

I

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    She called you a Maldito Loco
    I though that was normal !! Lol
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Sounds like a behavioral training regimen to me. The question is what you going to do if you win?
    Exactly what I was thinking. Who wants to get inside the head of an emotionally underdeveloped Womanchild? I had a non pro like this in my early travels and she wanted me to hold her hand and kissy-face in public and whisper sweet noogies in her ear and every other needy-Bitch other thing she could think of or it was pouty time. If that Punani wasn't so mothafucking good she'd have gotten kicked out a long time ago. It finally got to the point where I'd fuck her like a rented slave when I'd 1st arrive and then spend the rest of the trips ducking her until I finally hit "Eject". Shit was too much like work. She could teach some pro's how to fuck though.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Damn, I got one who I basically treat the same way. When I arrive I fuck her like I own her. Then I duck her until I feel like fucking her again. Chick always got some problem she needs help with. Very entertaining when I'm at home jonesing, but I can barely tolerate her when I'm there. What baby has though is some grade A pussy, with professional blow job, and seductress skills. She ain't a hoe, but she could give hoes sex seminars.

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Who wants to get inside the head of an emotionally underdeveloped Womanchild? I had a non pro like this in my early travels and she wanted me to hold her hand and kissy-face in public and whisper sweet noogies in her ear and every other needy-Bitch other thing she could think of or it was pouty time. If that Punani wasn't so mothafucking good she'd have gotten kicked out a long time ago. It finally got to the point where I'd fuck her like a rented slave when I'd 1st arrive and then spend the rest of the trips ducking her until I finally hit "Eject". Shit was too much like work. She could teach some pro's how to fuck though.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Damn, I got one who I basically treat the same way. When I arrive I fuck her like I own her. Then I duck her until I feel like fucking her again. Chick always got some problem she needs help with. Very entertaining when I'm at home jonesing, but I can barely tolerate her when I'm there. What baby has though is some grade A pussy, with professional blow job, and seductress skills. She ain't a hoe, but she could give hoes sex seminars.

Sage you and Greydred need to post some pictures and numbers...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You guys want easy. I chase after this little hoe and put up with her shit for a year before she even gave me her fuckin number. Then I had to kiss her ass for another six months before I fucked her. Thing was I always for some reason felt the sex would be great and I was right. However, she's a stuck up little barrio princess bitch who expects me to take care of her every whim. Thank goodness she's a relatively inexpensive indulgence; however, on a per nut basis the pussy ain't cheap. Now I'm going to take all that work and investment and turn it over to you horny toads? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Sage you and Greydred need to post some pictures and numbers...

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Wreckless,

There is a reason she thought your facebook post was about her. It reminds her of herself and she knows it. Instead of apologizing to you for her past stupid behavior, she gets mad and sends you an angry message.

A chica like this is never going to learn. The first step to changing a behavior is admitting to yourself that you are wrong. She cant see herself, so she will always be a once a trip trick.

There is a reason that some girls make big money, get WU, then hit the gringo lottery.....And other girls don't.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information