Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 02/2014 - No comprendo

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: No comprendo

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    You guys want easy. I chase after this little hoe and put up with her shit for a year before she even gave me her fuckin number. Then I had to kiss her ass for another six months before I fucked her. Thing was I always for some reason felt the sex would be great and I was right. However, she's a stuck up little barrio princess bitch who expects me to take care of her every whim. Thank goodness she's a relatively inexpensive indulgence; however, on a per nut basis the pussy ain't cheap. Now I'm going to take all that work and investment and turn it over to you horny toads? I think not.
    ...haaaaaaaaa... think Not.....haaaaaaaa!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post
    Thanks Maretti for the translation.

What I reposted on my facebook page was something which was posted by a friend, which I then shared on my timeline. It was not aimed at the chica. She must have translated it then thought I was having a dig at her. Now why would she think that? At times I have had digs at her for her lack of immaturity, moodiness, self sabotage and generally not using her brain.

''I told my girl bye bye but I really did not mean it''

My last three trips I have fired her for diva like attitude. On my July trip she demanded that I pay her double bubble for the TLN the following morning. I laughed at her and told her the 2500 I gave her was all that she was getting. It was my first night in town so she must have seen all the notes in my wallet and got greedy. She told me she would not leave until I give her more money. I told her that she could stay if she wanted as I packed my bags and changed apartments. She then decided to leave and picked up the money she had thrown on the floor. I beckoned her over to kiss me before she departed which she did. For me it was a kiss good bye as I decided not to see her for the rest of the trip. Later I pointed out to her how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid.

During my October trip she gave me attitude again on my first night in town. This was because I refused to send her money during her time of need. I did give her advice though. I told her to take her ass to D Latin Drink and to pick up a client or two. No freaky freaky no dinero. She was furious with me at my answer as she does not consider her self to be a Hoe and she does not work the streets. During our TLN she only allowed me to stab out the meat once to piss me off. It did not work. I just choose not to see her again for the rest of the trip and later pointed out how much money she would have made if she was not so short sighted or I may have used the word stupid again.

On my December/January trip again she gave me attitude during our third night together so once again I fired her. I have not spoken to her since and have not replied to any of her messages including the last one. I nearly deleted her but I am not done with her yet and it would seem she is not done with me either.

My brief with the chicas is simple, just treat me good and fuck me good and you will be rewarded. Once I pay you money I do not want to hear any stories.

I

You sir are on the D'Quick Exspress!!!! Get off that train for it is doomed for a horrendous crash. She does what she does because you allow her to do it and you always call her back. She did something fucked up. Show her the door. No talking, no kissing, no hugs, just good fucking bye. Women will do shit in such a way to see just how far they can go/just how much shit can they get away with in regards to a particular guy. Remember, they are still young women first and will still do the same girly, girly bullshit like the rest of the female population that ain't selling pussy.

If I had a dollar for every time I was fucking a chica as a part of the rotation and everything was great and then they did some stupid shit just to see what I would do...

1. No freaky freaky Tonite, we fuck in the morning -
    2. Condom Blowjob - Deal breaker
    3. Pay me first - Hells NO!
    4. We freaky freaky at my casa
    5. In the room and try to jack up the price.
    6. "We can't see each other anymore" - OK Fine, Next!
    7. Try to order expensive drinks and/or food
    8. You will have to pay me more than $1500 - Bye Bitch!!!

All that shit falls into chica's trying to push the envelope. Why do they try it with 10,000 bitches walking around ready to replace them when they fuck up and they still try it. Why? They like to gamble and if you enjoy being played, they will play that fiddle all night long. The End Game? Marriage or a shitload of Western Union money and/or both. Go see Jar Jar she will tell you all about it. Do you really want a headache from a chica with good pussy or good pussy w/ no headaches??!!! Plenty on the stroll that can replace her, PICK ONE!!.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 02-18-2014 at 08:03 PM.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Sage you and Greydred need to post some pictures and numbers...
    The one I was talking about I have posted up on here before. What I no longer do on these forums is hand out direct contact info. The relationships I have had with these Chica, especially non-Pro and semi-Pro's was based on the circumstances under which we met, be it "friends-of-friends", a random chance meeting and subsequence conversation, hotel/ bar/ restaurant employee looking for a little fun or whatever and as always, YMMV. These are very immature types and they'll play little games with cold calls like switching identity with f'ugly friends, setting up meetings they have no intention of making or some other stupid game and more often than not the Guy who chased the contact down will come back like he's looking for a warranty refund from me. Which, BTW is a very silly thing to do. Styles make fights. If I had a great time with a Ho and she games the next Guy it's her, not me.

A couple times I have passed stellar performers to Guys who were travelling with me and the next thing I know those Guys are running behind these Ho's carrying shopping bags like pussy whupped boyfriends while me and the rest of the Guys are running amok through whore houses, night clubs and bars all over town. I went to one Guy's room who had copped one of these Bitches and the front room of his suite was lined with her shoes, she had a couple thongs on the shower rod and she never came out of the bedroom. I was like "Bro, this Bitch has got more of Her shit in your room than you have of YOUR shit in your room and it's YOUR vacation. He just kind of looked at the floor and shrugged a little and so we crossed him off the list because if you hang around with weak Mothafuckas the word gets around that you're part of a weak ass crew and Ho's will come at you with all manner of stupid bullshit game.

Another thing, if I see a Guy I know being worked over by a Ho I will not put one of my rotation Ho's in a position to have a private conversation with that Bitch, say sharing a taxi or leaving them alone in the room together. The harder Ho's love "schooling" the fresh ones on the various approaches to a Gringo's pocket and if they come back at me all new after being raised up by some hardcore Ho I cut it off immediately, walk them to the taxi and pay the driver to whisk them off to oblivion. There are simply too many untapped resources out there to stumble over any one of them. It's still a buyers' market.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    The one I was talking about I have posted up on here before. What I no longer do on these forums is hand out direct contact info. .
    ...I was just kidding...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

...I was just kidding...
    You'd be surprised how many are not.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    Wreckless,

There is a reason she thought your facebook post was about her. It reminds her of herself and she knows it. Instead of apologizing to you for her past stupid behavior, she gets mad and sends you an angry message.

A chica like this is never going to learn. The first step to changing a behavior is admitting to yourself that you are wrong. She cant see herself, so she will always be a once a trip trick.

There is a reason that some girls make big money, get WU, then hit the gringo lottery.....And other girls don't.
    Because for many, by the time they grow up they are too old!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

...I was just kidding...
    Unless you're gonna do it...

LOL
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information