Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03/2014 - Camaro's Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

03/2014 - Camaro's Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

Gentleman I just completed a trip that included excursions to Sosua/Santiago/Monti-Cristi. The original plan was to spend 2 days in Sosua, 4 days in Santiago then end my trip with another 2 days in Sosua. There was an impromptu opportunity to go to Monti-Cristi while I was in Santiago and when I returned I decided to cut the Santiago trip short and return to Sosua. This synopsis will cut to the meat of my experience in Sosua for those who are not interested in reading the entire Santiago trip report. This report is a companion to the Santiago and Monti Cristi synopsis report.

Below I have listed my notes for your review.

Victorian House

On the first leg of my Sosua trip I stayed at the Victorian House for the second time. The Victorian House is the old Sosua Bay Hotel and it is absolutely beautiful. The view of the bay is OUTSTANDING! During the day you can see the boats floating on the crystal blue water and after dark the lights that surround the beach reflect the deep blue water that flows seamlessly into the midnight sky. I have an hotel room with a balcony view of the Sosua Bay and a king size bed with good WIFI signal and a spacious room with a refrigerator and safe. The bottom line is this is the spot! This is an excellent place to chill bring different chicas or wife up as it provides the ambiance that should impress any chica.

I was supposed to stay in the older units with the breakfast special but since there was not enough people over there they gave me a regular room, the view of Sosua Bay of course is spectacular.

It should be noted that if I had a choice between the Victorian House and Casa Cayena the Victorian House would win hands down. The grounds are more beautiful, the staff is more friendly and of course the view of the Sosua Bay is fantastic.

Casa Cayena

On the second leg of my Sosua trip I stayed at Casa Cayena for the first time. I arrived a day early at Casa Cayena since I cut the Santiago leg of my trip short so I had to stay in an unprepared room. I changed rooms the next day and found it very spacious with a large bed with a very hard mattress. The furniture and television are all old but the room had a homey feel to it. The air-conditioner and hot water worked well. The room has a balcony that faces the pool and breakfast is included in the price of the room.

The closet space is more than sufficient and there is a room safe. In my opnion the staff was professional but not particularly friendly.

D Latins

Since D Latins is the primary PFP spot in Sosua it draws all types. There was a couple of fights during my stay and I watched security have to put the slap down on someone.

There were some brothers doing their step in the middle of D Latins on one evening while I was there. I don't know if they were Alpha's Q's or Kappa's but they decided to take over the dance floor.

The music was loud as usual and the crowds at times put you on edge should there be any type of emergency.

La Comida Sosua

Breakfast

Casa Cayena breakfast was free with the room. I had eggs bacon and homefires one day and eggs sausage and pancakes the other days. The restaurant is pool side and has a nice relaxing feel. American television is available in English while you eat.

Lunch

Casa Cayena lunch has a varied menu. I had pork ribs and salad sorry Wilfred your ribs have nothing on Rockies ribs which fall off the bone and melt in your mouth. I paid 350DOP.

Dinner

I had dinner on Wednesday night at Sinatra's which is the restaurant at the former PJ's spot. There was live entertainment and meals were 2 for 1 on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-9pm. The 2 for 1 would make a great date night. I had chicken kabobs' which were decent. for 300DOP.

The interview process

I am a strong proponent of the interview especially with freelancers. The interview gives you an opportunity to practice your Spanish in a safe environment because your target is trying to get paid they will do everything possible to understand and attempt to entertain you.

The primary objective should be to see if you can establish a connection and secondary to discuss the terms of service. I recognize this is PFP but at the end of the day these chicas are women with personalities and feelings that will be exposed if you know how to press the right buttons. If you understand the culture and the language it will give you a good read on the individual chica.

It is important to note that just as in regular relationships we initially meet the person's representative character is rarely revealed in the first meeting of someone but you have to crawl before you walk. In all honesty we all have a little Jekyl and Hyde in us so we shouldn't be surprised when we see the same if not more diverse behavior when we are in PFP situations.

Examples of interview results:

• A chica advised she was sick and when I told her she shouldn't be working if she was sick she changed her story and said she was ok. I tested her and offered her 1500DOP she said that was "poco dinero" after which I walked away. I thought the nerve of the woman to want more than 2000DOP and she is sick possibly passing whatever she had on to someone else. Had I not interviewed her I might be the one who would sick at the cost of 2000DOP.
    • Another chica and were attracted to one another and when I suggested we talk for the purpose of the interview she said we should talk in my hotel room. My radar went off "Warning Warning" she was going to be a rush and go maybe a "Dame tu leche" chica because she didn't want to take 15 minutes to talk to a man who was going to put his penis inside her. Needless to say I walked away and didn't miss a beat.

Interview venues

You can conduct your interviews anywhere you feel comfortable. I spend most of my time in Sosua on the west end of Pedro Clisante which includes Rumbas and D Latins. If you make your pulls from D Latins I have the following recommendations for interview venues:

• D Latin's music is very loud and the hip hop music can be a distraction however, you can go in the back area that is an enclosed balcony and the music is not as loud as well as it is a lot cooler there when the venue is very crowded. It is darker in this area of the club and it gives the pseudo romantic vibe.
    • The Spot has an excellent ambiance however the D J plays the music absolutely too loud. I asked him to turn it down which he did and 10 minutes later he turned it up again. Other than the music the venue is excellent for interviews.
    • Winners Circle is more of a simple venue not as elegant as The Spot but within walking distance of D Latins but just like The Spot the music is absolutely too loud.
    • The downstairs bar of Classicos is Merengue which has a mellow vibe with music that is not played very loud. You can sit at the bar or at the tables that surround the bar. In addition you can order light food to make it a date like experience if you so desire.
    • The Mamajuana Cafe is a little further walk but it can be quite rewarding. The ambiance is laid back with bachata, salsa and merengue music playing in the background along with the island atmosphere with the grass hut and sand. The dim lighting makes for a romantic vibe and their fruit drinks with or without alcohol are excellent.

Final observations:

• When I first started coming to the Dominican Republic I would change my money at the airport upon arrival and again upon departure loosing on the exchange rate twice. The exchange rate at the airport (37DOP - 1US) is always less than Western Union (43.10DOP - 1US) Now it is comical for me to see people in the exchange line at the airport when it says "no commission" I think "yeah right no commission" they don't need to take commission based on the difference in their exchange rate. Sometimes I feel like yelling at the people in the airport exchange line but then I come to my senses.
    • There is a random bag check at the airport however there is no rhyme or reason to their method. In Medellin, Colombia for example you push a button as you go through the gate at immigration and if you get a red light you get checked. At the Puerto Plata airport there is no such system so be prepared to be randomly checked.
    • I read negative comments about the talent level in Sosua but as far as I am concerned there are more than enough 8's for me especially after 11pm at DLatins. What I will say some of them have mad attitude. I do not understand how they expect to get chosen with the stink face but to each her own.
    • There is no fool proof system to avoiding drama with freelancers but you can minimize your drama by observing how they inter-react with others, paying attention to their behavior and interview them to see if you have any type of connection.
    • I failed to negotiate with one chica and she wasn't satisfied with the 1500DOP I offered her so to keep the drama down I gave her an extra 500DOP. I accept responsibility for the confusion but some of the best sex I have had has come from chicas I did not negotiate price with and put something in their wallet in the morning without them counting it. To be safe we should always negotiate up front.
    • Do not be surprised if chicas want 2500DOP or more for ST. We should endeavor to keep prices reasonable1000-2000 for ST and 2000-3000 for TLN. As always there are those chicas who want more after all we are responsible for feeding their babies. If you like D Latins I recommend you get in and get out because on this trip there was a reported fight and I saw security engage in a smack down of someone who was acting up later in the morning.
    • The sexual performance varied in my chica selection but there is no way to predict how proficient a chica is before you engage her so "asi es la vida"
    • Overall I enjoyed my trip and I felt it was very productive and I am one step closer to finding my favorite spot in the Dominican Republic.

The Dominican Republic is like a woman I have been dating and considering a serious relationship with but I am going to be unfaithful to her and spend time with a woman who is arguably more beautiful and possibly have more potential. My next trip will be to Medellin next month and we will see what the Paisas have over the Dominicanas.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Re: Camaro's Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

Another great and concise summary. I really dig your reporting (so much info)
    Thanks Camaro

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Camaro's Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

As always, Camaro is on point with some valuable intel.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 204 Posts

Camaro, thanks for taking the time to write all of these very detail reports on the different areas in the Dominican republic. I'm looking forwards to your report on Medellin.
    "We cannot give the final answers to our human problems, because it is we human beings who are the problem"

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hottnickels72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,004 Times in 1,005 Posts

very useful info.... and your writing style is on point - simple to read yet packed with lots of info...
    If you don't do it, someone else will!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MH16 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

All newbies should print and study....

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Camaro... VERY NICE! Thank you
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Nice report. I notice the chicas are dressing way better than years ago, even compare to last year. Chicas have better styles and wear their make-up better. I think a fashion designer got deported back to DR.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Camaro it was a pleasure meeting and hanging with you. I gotta say the live, background and historical information presented in your reports make them some of the best I've ever read on this board. Outstanding!!!
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    ...Do not be surprised if chicas want 2500DOP or more for ST. We should endeavor to keep prices reasonable1000-2000 for ST and 2000-3000 for TLN. As always there are those chicas who want more after all we are responsible for feeding their babies...

I had to laugh at this. During this trip a chica told me she wanted 3000 ST. I cut to the chase told her 1500. She said ok. We had a great session! Ohhhhh but she tried to get a little slick...Didn't even count the money, but as she's leaving she grabs me starts hugging and saying something to the effect that things were more expensive now - hair, nails, yadda, yadda, yadda. (Trying my damndest not to laugh) I told her I had chicas there I fuck for less and I was sad I could not be her amigo because she wants too much money. She busts out laughing, calls me malo and asked if I will freaky, freaky with her again...my pesos no problema. SMH...
    Last edited by b319; 04-06-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post
    I had to laugh at this. During this trip a chica told me she wanted 3000 ST. I cut to the chase told her 1500. She said ok. We had a great session! Ohhhhh but she tried to get a little slick...Didn't even count the money, but as she's leaving she grabs me starts hugging and saying something to the effect that things were more expensive now - hair, nails," yadda, yadda, yadda. (Trying my damndest not to laugh) I told her I had chicas there I fuck for less and I was sad I could not be her amigo because she wants too much money. She busts out laughing, calls me malo and asked if I will freaky, freaky with her again...my pesos no problema. SMH...
    It was good meeting you too Bro. Your comments illustrate how important this board and good reporting is. A newbie can read the reports posted that deal with critical issues to us and avoid being taken for a fool. The old saying is "knowledge is power" and this board provides us with the knowledge that will help us to have an enjoyable mongering experience.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

It was good meeting you too BroClick to see pic. Your comments illustrate how important this board and good reporting is. A newbie can read the reports posted that deal with critical issues to us and avoid being taken for a fool. The old saying is "knowledge is power" and this board provides us with the knowledge that will help us to have an enjoyable mongering experience.
    Cam , I'm glad you had the chance to meet B319 ,,

I met him at the NY dinner ,,and I could tell he was a cool cat ,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    Cam , I'm glad you had the chance to meet B319 ,,

I met him at the NY dinner ,,and I could tell he was a cool cat ,,,,
    ...yeah I like the fact he didn't take no SHIT off the chicas sometimes I think we take too much off them and they need to be told what time it is...mah MANN...

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

...yeah I like the fact he didn't take no SHIT off the chicas sometimes I think we take too much off them and they need to be told what time it is...mah MANN...Click to see pic

Cam , I'll be the first to admit ,,with a favorita,,,my hidden simp tendencies appear(some,if not most members are to much a pussy to admit this)but I been around long enough to know whos bullshitten who ,,
    this is my xxx side ,,,,,
    Then there is the xmendave side of me (the side you met in DLatin)where the Chica knows what she is dealing with, and knows I've been there and done that and I WILL NOT Be schooled",,,like my boy B319 ,,,
    Last edited by XXX; 04-06-2014 at 01:52 PM.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cam , I'll be the first to admit ,,with a favorita,,,my hidden simp tendencies appear(some members are to much a pussy to admit this)but I been around long enough to know whos bullshitten who ,,
    Then there is the xmendave side of me (the side you met in DLatin)where the Chica knows what she is dealing with, and knows I've been there and done that and I WILL NOT Be schooled",,,like my boy B319 ,,,

Thanks X and Camaro for your comments. Both of you guys are great. And damn it X...we gotta stop missing each other in the DR by a couple of weeks!

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Re: 03/2014 - Camaro's Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

A chica advised she was sick and when I told her she shouldn't be working if she was sick she changed her story and said she was ok. I tested her and offered her 1500DOP she said that was "poco dinero" after which I walked away. I thought the nerve of the woman to want more than 2000DOP and she is sick possibly passing whatever she had on to someone else. Had I not interviewed her I might be the one who would sick at the cost of 2000DOP.
    Two points of contention-if a chica tells you she's "sick" (and I don't know why they do this, it is the height of stupidity, as in "Too Much Information" stupidity) sh'e probably on the rag. I hate to bring this up because it's unpleasant, but it's the truth and cats out there need to know this if they don't. What they do to keep working (here is the unpleasant part) is they stick gauze in their vaginas to keep the blood flow from coming down and out. This practice is more common than many guys think.

There have been times where chicas have had to go to the hospital to have the gauze removed by a doctor because they shoved it way too deep and could not remove it themselves. Having the blood backed up like that is a recipe for infection and disease.

Imagine how they suffer from cramps during this time. It's 100 times worse when they engage in this type of activity.

Good thing you didn't hook up with her even if this didn't cross your mind.

Do not be surprised if chicas want 2500DOP or more for ST. We should endeavor to keep prices reasonable1000-2000 for ST and 2000-3000 for TLN. As always there are those chicas who want more after all we are responsible for feeding their babies.
    Yeah, I think you're kidding. THEY are responsible for feeding their kids. You are responsible for assuring yourself a good time and keeping yourself safe. For every chica I've heard that she needed money for milk for her kids, there was always a motochoncho chulo right behind her waiting to get paid.

Great report. Thanks for posting. Information like this is invaluable, especially the interview process portion of it.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Two points of contention-if a chica tells you she's "sick" (and I don't know why they do this, it is the height of stupidity, as in "Too Much Information" stupidity) sh'e probably on the rag. I hate to bring this up because it's unpleasant, but it's the truth and cats out there need to know this if they don't. What they do to keep working (here is the unpleasant part) is they stick gauze in their vaginas to keep the blood flow from coming down and out. This practice is more common than many guys think.

There have been times where chicas have had to go to the hospital to have the gauze removed by a doctor because they shoved it way too deep and could not remove it themselves. Having the blood backed up like that is a recipe for infection and disease.

Imagine how they suffer from cramps during this time. It's 100 times worse when they engage in this type of activity.

Yeah, I think you're kidding. "THEY are responsible for feeding their kids." You are responsible for assuring yourself a good time and keeping yourself safe. For every chica I've heard that she needed money for milk for her kids, there was always a motochoncho chulo right behind her waiting to get paid.

Great report. Thanks for posting. Information like this is invaluable, especially the interview process portion of it.
    Thanks for your comments...yeah I was kidding about being responsible for them as I was writing I reflected on the attitude of entitlement many of them have...

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cam , I'll be the first to admit ,,with a favorita,,,my hidden simp tendencies appear(some,if not most members are to much a pussy to admit this)but I been around long enough to know whos bullshitten who ,,
    ...yeah I know what you mean sometimes I get kinda soft too especially when we are laughing and have a good time apart from the sex. I actually like some of the chicas. That's one of the reasons I like the board it helps bring balance with the reminder for me "she is not your girl it's just your turn"...

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua Synopsis update March 2014

Casa Cayena

On the second leg of my Sosua trip I stayed at Casa Cayena for the first time. I arrived a day early at Casa Cayena since I cut the Santiago leg of my trip short so I had to stay in an unprepared room. I changed rooms the next day and found it very spacious with a large bed with a very hard mattress. The furniture and television are all old but the room had a homey feel to it. The air-conditioner and hot water worked well. The room has a balcony that faces the pool and breakfast is included in the price of the room.

The closet space is more than sufficient and there is a room safe. In my opnion the staff was professional but not particularly friendly.

Bravo for Wilfred a few days ago I got a thank you e-mail from him with a survey and invitation to return. I have never experienced that before and it is a GREAT TOUCH!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

...yeah I like the fact he didn't take no SHIT off the chicas sometimes I think we take too much off them and they need to be told what time it is...mah MANN...Click to see pic

I agree. you need to handle that in the beggining, so they wouldnt be any BS later on...

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuggedaboutittt For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information