Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Sosua is dead...what's next?

This sounds familiar to a post Cuba Dave made where all of a sudden Sosua was no good now. I have heard both sides of this from guys . Most of the guys are saying it is still good. You just have to change up the way you look for girls and do things. I have not been back in over a year so I can't give my opinion. I do know there are so many girls on FB now in POP , Sosua area begging for guys to come and send time with them. price wise the price went up a couple years ago from many girls. Some girls are getting 100-150dollars from guys. Crazy but it is happening. But avg seems to be 2,000 pesos most girls are requesting. Of course it's up to you what you want to give her.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I'm probably going to take heat for this, but this is my observation. Anything over a seven that's getting clients on a regular basis is going to cost you a worry free 2000 pesos ($46 at the current exchange rate). Yeah , you can sometime negotiate them down to 1500. Only problem is they often will try to find a way to give you 75% of what they would have given you if you had paid the 2000.

Couple of factors involved here that I know most mongers don't give a shit about. The peso has devalued by 35% or so over the last five years. The average dominican's buying power has been reduced further by additional taxes and fuel increases. Bottom line is 1500 pesos doesn't go nearly as far as it did even 3 years ago. Last, but not least the town is awash in stupid gringo money. The more enterprising hoes can get paid 3000 ST on the regular. When I land one of those chicks at 2000 I view it has a bargain. If a girl can get more she's going to ask for more and it's her business so she should have the right to. There's deflation present in the cost of many things. Unfortunately pussy in Sosua isn't one of them.

Guys who once went to Brazil and watched the cost of sex go from $50 to $150 have the right to bitch. Guys going to Sosua who have experienced maybe a move from $41 to $46 (exchange rate adjusted) over the last three years for ST with a mid-high level quality chica really shouldn't be complaining.
    The thing about the girl in Sosua you never know how they are going to act once you take them back. When chivks start reneging on the agree upon price you start looking at all chicks sideways. Expecially the 10s, alot of those glamorous chicks dont like to put in work.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    The thing about the girl in Sosua you never know how they are going to act once you take them back. When chivks start reneging on the agree upon price you start looking at all chicks sideways. Expecially the 10s, alot of those glamorous chicks dont like to put in work.
    It depends on the chemistry as well. If you screen them well you still run the risk of getting a dud...

You dont have to look like the Hulk all muscle and roided up to get a chica you just have to talk to them and stimulate their minds and emotions.

Yes dress nice and use good hygiene (all things that some guys take for granted) and you will be fine. Pedro Clisante is still going to have the HOES.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    You just have to change up the way you look for girls and do things.
    I just came back from a great trip last month and I think the point you made is important. In the span of 10 years, I've had to reset my mongering expectations in Sosua and adjust to changes. In some ways, the game keeps changing, meanwhile places like Clasicos and Pasions fall out of the mix. There are wholesale comprehensive data sheets about Sosua mongering increasingly appearing on the internet, guys walking around with hidden cameras filming everything on the street and uploading it to youtube, the effects of social media, and many other changes I wont even mention. One has to be flexible and enjoy Sosua for what it is. At the end of the day, it still beats a day back home.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    I miss when they hardly played hip hop in sosua..I think hip hop messed up Sosua...
    All jokes aside, it is an eerie coincidence that the video for one of the hottest raps out (according to another ISOC member) was filmed in Sosua. Guess its a sign of the times.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    All jokes aside, it is an eerie coincidence that the video for one of the hottest raps out (according to another ISOC member) was filmed in Sosua. Guess its a sign of the times.

I am speechless...I am literally without speech. (forget where that is from)

I almost feel the need to apologize...I don't even know what for. Was that really? he did the whole video there.

Nothing funny about that, Eerie indeed and these are some scary signs.

This goes back to the whole people posting things on youtube and the girls now being all defensive.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hottnickels72 View Post

. 2. the chicas are asking for a lot more money but they are putting in a lot less work. For example, in the hotel that I was staying at, a chica give this dude a handjob and then demanded that he pays her 3,000 pesos. She threatened to call the police unless he payed her that amount. Eventually she accepted 1500 for the hand job. WTF is that. One of the dudes that I was hanging with told me that he took a girl back to his place and when she got there she told him that her stomach hurts and that she could not fuck but was still asking him to give her some pesos. If she knew that she had stomach pains from her period why didn’t she just keep her ass at home instead of trying to hustle that dude out of his pesos.

4. 4. Way to many SIMPS and WU guys. The girls are getting so much money from WU now, that they will walk away before you during a negotiation. I even had one refused to accept 1500pesos for 2hours at 5:30 in the morning. She walked away and did not even look back. She demanded that I pay 2000 for 2hours at 5:30 in the morning. WTF.

Fellas, what’s your opinion on how sosua is changing. Is it time to head over to Medellin, Thailand or AC and say goodbye to Sosua?
    I was thinking the best way to really respond to these 2 posts was with another post I just stumbled across in rereading one of the greatest TR's ever... http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ippines!/page2

Quote Originally Posted by joeysterr View Post
    Check please!

Which in the Philippines is actually said: BILL please . Yooooo when they brought me my "bill" telling me I owed 1600 + I was like WTF I got like two drinks, one for me and a lady drink(which I kept on saying "baby drink" lol) for her. They explained me that yes + the barfine.....whaaaat!?!?! They actually had a receipt for the barfine, a receipt for the girl!!! There I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!! A RECEIPT!!! lol So here I was more than happy to hand in my $37 for the TLN with drinks!

Click to see pic
    None of the drama and when you are negotiating with a Freelancer you always have the leverage of knowing she would only be making half of whatever the barfine was. Asia is great. I hear Meddy is too.

Just thought i'd share that with you.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    I was thinking the best way to really respond to these 2 posts was with another post I just stumbled across in rereading one of the greatest TR's ever... http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ippines!/page2

None of the drama and when you are negotiating with a Freelancer you always have the leverage of knowing she would only be making half of whatever the barfine was. Asia is great. I hear Meddy is too.

Just thought i'd share that with you.

i love it that's valhalla bar angeles city my number one spot to hang out during the day just ask jack and back about that bar or drop my name to the lovely ladies working there and they will make sure you are taken care of
    iluminación blanco

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

no offense to any but the price of pussy argument in my mind is the stupidest argument, the price of pussy hasn't changed. The price never changed because the price of pussy is the amount you are willing to pay... point blank.

If a girl doesnt accept you offer, and you dont agreed to her counter offer... just move on to the next one Easy enough.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I'm probably going to take heat for this, but this is my observation. Anything over a seven that's getting clients on a regular basis is going to cost you a worry free 2000 pesos ($46 at the current exchange rate). Yeah , you can sometime negotiate them down to 1500. Only problem is they often will try to find a way to give you 75% of what they would have given you if you had paid the 2000.

Couple of factors involved here that I know most mongers don't give a shit about. The peso has devalued by 35% or so over the last five years. The average dominican's buying power has been reduced further by additional taxes and fuel increases. Bottom line is 1500 pesos doesn't go nearly as far as it did even 3 years ago. Last, but not least the town is awash in stupid gringo money. The more enterprising hoes can get paid 3000 ST on the regular. When I land one of those chicks at 2000 I view it has a bargain. If a girl can get more she's going to ask for more and it's her business so she should have the right to. There's deflation present in the cost of many things. Unfortunately pussy in Sosua isn't one of them.

Guys who once went to Brazil and watched the cost of sex go from $50 to $150 have the right to bitch. Guys going to Sosua who have experienced maybe a move from $41 to $46 (exchange rate adjusted) over the last three years for ST with a mid-high level quality chica really shouldn't be complaining.
    I ment to respond to your post yesterday, thank g$D that some1 the simple math. if i was paying 1500 at 35-1 in 2011 and now in 2014 i pay 2000 at 42-1 i am only paying $4 more..... While price of living as been on the rise for all dominicans.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    I ment to respond to your post yesterday, thank g$D that some1 the simple math. if i was paying 1500 at 35-1 in 2011 and now in 2014 i pay 2000 at 42-1 i am only paying $4 more..... While price of living as been on the rise for all dominicans.
    ...therefore 2k is a fair price for a woman that might otherwise be unavailable...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by El-Rey View Post
    Sosua is NOT dead. The problem is Dominicans want something for nothing.. Guys are getting caught up with the ass and the chica is only interested in the cash. They running game. If a chica doesn't put in a performance then you get rid of her. I laugh when dudes say she threatened to call police.. You can pay the police to get rid of her and she will be screwed.
    Paying the police to throw the chica out? Seems like a great option! Speak on it El Rey!!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i understand these sosua is dieing threads. The truth is that sosua isnt dieing. Sosua you remember is dieing. These threads remember of when started going to sosua. Trip number one and year number one I thought it was the best place in the world, by trip 3 at end of year one me and my crew all thought man this place has changed it is dieing.

The truth is we were the ones that changed. I know i changed and the biggest change is what i wanted and what is the value of sosua to me. I found other locations that gave me what i wanted. I when i am in sosua i know what i am looking for

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Hos always want more money doesn't matter what the value of their currency is at that moment.
    The buyer sets the price, well at least I thought we did. Then again we do, so don't get mad at the hos
    I'm a Payer not a Player

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    Paying the police to throw the chica out? Seems like a great option! Speak on it El Rey!!
    For the guy on vacation I don't think that is a good option at all. To begin with the dispute is most likely about money. If that is the case then you can either give the chica the extra 1000 - 1500 pesos to make her go away or you can give it to the police to make her go away.

In the first option the chica leaves "happy" and there are no repercussions. You chalk it up to choosing a bad chica and go on with your vacation.

In the second option there can be different results. If you tell her you are calling the police perhaps she decides to "get her money's worth" and starts breaking whatever she can of yours or the hotels before the police get there. She might physically attack you and then you will be forced to put your hands on her to defend yourself. Now, with possible marks on her body, she can tell the police a different story. Maybe they believe her or maybe the price for them to get rid of her goes up. Regardless, she is going to be pissed and, just maybe, decides to get even at a later date. She can go to the Fiscal and tell a complete lie about what happened but that won't stop you from possibly being arrested. Maybe her chulo takes a swing at you in Rumba the next night. Spending a night in jail is nothing to him and you might be in the cell next to him.

Either way, in this scenario, you are going to be 1000 - 1500 pesos poorer. The second option is much more likely to end badly for you. I would advise against it; especially if the chica in question is Dominican as opposed to Haitian.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    For the guy on vacation I don't think that is a good option at all. To begin with the dispute is most likely about money. If that is the case then you can either give the chica the extra 1000 - 1500 pesos to make her go away or you can give it to the police to make her go away.

In the first option the chica leaves "happy" and there are no repercussions. You chalk it up to choosing a bad chica and go on with your vacation.

In the second option there can be different results. If you tell her you are calling the police perhaps she decides to "get her money's worth" and starts breaking whatever she can of yours or the hotels before the police get there. She might physically attack you and then you will be forced to put your hands on her to defend yourself. Now, with possible marks on her body, she can tell the police a different story. Maybe they believe her or maybe the price for them to get rid of her goes up. Regardless, she is going to be pissed and, just maybe, decides to get even at a later date. She can go to the Fiscal and tell a complete lie about what happened but that won't stop you from possibly being arrested. Maybe her chulo takes a swing at you in Rumba the next night. Spending a night in jail is nothing to him and you might be in the cell next to him.

Either way, in this scenario, you are going to be 1000 - 1500 pesos poorer. The second option is much more likely to end badly for you. I would advise against it; especially if the chica in question is Dominican as opposed to Haitian.

it seems like when d latin opened and passions closed sosua took a turn for the worse and my last 2 trips there had nothing on my first 8 trips chica wise and even a lack of gringos which i like but the chicas sure as hell don't n its crazy because the fact that ive been thru these same situations your talking about probably 10 + times in sosua and never once in cuba or the philippines its saying something about the country my last trip to dr i maybe had 5 new chicas and the rest were repeats or ex pat approved n y i choose to play the game like this is because im sick of this bs about hearing how these sluts trying to call the cops change up the price last minute and even fake getting beat up and put us in jail n taking are hard earned cash and i hope and never wish this on any buddy but sooner or later its bound to happen again to someone unless you take your cation and talk to the ex pats and choose em good and i mean choose em good cause dominicans can be some crazy coke up nasty bitches and this is y ill never pull from after 1 again ive had almost all my issues with girls from after 1
    Last edited by philly519; 04-26-2014 at 04:26 PM.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    I miss Sosua...I just wanted to let that be known I miss El-rey when his name was VPCHILL lol. I miss when they hardly played hip hop in sosua..I think hip hop messed up Sosua...I know that sounds crazy...but think about it...if there was no Drake and rick ross and all that shit playing...things wouldn't have been so flashy...i can't really explain it...ciroc might have messed up sosua...ahh fuck it i give up...
    Ya'll dick dancing around the truth without saying it and you know exactly what the problem is......................

Too many damn black folk a.k.a. African Americans. Those of us that are real to who we are as "brothers" for damn well know that shit is the real truth!!! We grew up with it our whole lives and know how to deal with it.

When have I not ever told the bottom line truth?

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly519 View Post
    it seems like when d latin opened and passions closed sosua took a turn for the worse and my last 2 trips there had nothing on my first 8 trips chica wise and even a lack of gringos which i like but the chicas sure as hell don't n its crazy because the fact that ive been thru these same situations your talking about probably 10 + times in sosua and never once in cuba or the philippines is saying something about the country my last trip to dr i maybe had 5 new chicas and the rest were repeats or ex pat approved n y i choose to play the game like this is because im sick of this bs about hearing how these sluts trying to call the cops change up the price last minute and even fake getting beat up and put us in jail n taking are hard earned cash and i hope and never wish this on any buddy but sooner or later its bound to happen again to someone unless you take your cation and talk to the ex pats and choose em good and i mean choose em good cause dominicans can be some crazy coke up nasty bitches and this is y ill never pull from after 1 again ive had almost all my issues with girls from after 1

I haven't been there, so correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't the girls in Philippines working for the bars? If they are, then they know that you can go back and complain to the manager/mamasan. (kinda like Passions). And isn't prostitut ion completely illegal in Cuba? So obviously the chica isn't going to cause a commotion or run to a cop saying that she is involved in an illegal activity in a Communist country.

So comparing those two to Sosua where it is a completely open market isn't the same.

I've had my issues with a few chicas, but if you've had that many problems with the chicas, maybe you are attracted to crazy like I am??????

Maybe some guys need to realize that they are attracted to crazy? I know I am. And I believe that Sage has realized sometimes he finds crazy attractive. It isn't always just the chicas who are the only participating party in the issue.......

And philly...I think you've got issues with .'s and ,'s as well!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    no offense to any but the price of pussy argument in my mind is the stupidest argument, the price of pussy hasn't changed. The price never changed because the price of pussy is the amount you are willing to pay... point blank.

If a girl doesnt accept you offer, and you dont agreed to her counter offer... just move on to the next one Easy enough.
    This has been posted enough times to fill up a library. I think the better question is where are these guys coming from who pay the "over the top" rates that the chicas are apparently asking for?

El Rey mentioned the cover for a club in NYC being $20 several years back and how it might be $35 to get in now. I assume thats without a drink ticket! So, when that guy goes out, either alone, on a date, or with his crew, that cost is factored in to his night out of entertainment. The economics of having fun eventually become institutionalized in your mind. In the big city, things cost what they do and it is much more than out in the boonies. A draft at a Manhattan bar might run $5-6 (just saying as an example...never set foot in NYC before). That same draft beer in Dubuque, Iowa might run $2.50. The Iowa guy would claim highway robbery if he walked into the NYC bar. The New Yorker just goes with it.

I would bet that the overwhelming majority of the guys who pay the chicas these "inflated" prices are guys from the larger metro areas where the cost of having a good time can burn a hole in one's wallet. Without having to pay that large cover, as El Rey referenced, they figure they are that much ahead of the game in their own mind, and don't feel the need to negotiate a rate that might actually be more reasonable to those of us who have been there numerous times, or live there.

But, when you factor in the less expensive hotel costs, as compared to New Orleans, Miami, Las Vegas, or some other fun town in the States, the overall cost of meals, the rock bottom price of drinks (a grande for $3 bucks), I still say that going to Sosua, or the DR as a whole, is one of the best vacation deals a guy can get thats out there right now. As Sage wrote, the devaluing of the peso vs. the dollar over the years, it has actually worked in our favor.

You can't blame the chica for getting what she can. I imagine the cost of a salon appointment has gone up too!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

My God,,,,,A Sosua is dead thread,,,,,A journal about a man whos never had sex in his entire life without having to pay for it and now has a broken cock AGAIN while trying to catch up for lost time,,,,,And a thread about Snitches,,,,,,,,,JESUS AYUDA MI,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Come on now people,,,Tiger could go down Tommorow for a week,,come back and write a report and everyone would be like "Wow, Sosua is hoppin right now man",,,,,,,,,It's all what you make of it,,,,,,,and if you still cant make anything out of it,,,venture out to another part of the DR,, or Another country,,,,,,,

I was just there on and off for about ten days,,,,,,Granted I was wifed up ,,,,,but when I did sneak out ,,weather it be at night or the late afternoon,,,,,I never saw a fight,,,,,,,But I did see plenty of chicas,,,,,I almost found it hard NOT to find a chica I liked,,,,

As far as the price goes ,,,I agree with BLB,,,,,it is whatever your willing to pay,,,,,,,,And as WSJ3 says ,,the ability to talk to them and you having good hygene goes a long way,,,,,

This chica approached me with a large smile ,,,we had good chemistry and convo,,,,and she liked the way I smelled,,,,and we left for an ST,,,,we never discussed the price ,,and after she put in a great performance I payed her,(1200),,,,did she ask for more,, Yes,,,,did I give her a little more,,,Yes (300) ,,,and then I talked my way out of any other possible problems,,,,,and as Hanzo would say ,,,not being a general " Dweeb" probably helps as well,,,,,,,,

Also,, one night I just wanted to take a walk to the colmado by Citylights to stock up on some waters for the room,,,,,and ended up being approached by this girl out in front of a mobbed Dlatins Who remembered seeing me earlier with a bambino in my arms,,,,,We had a little convo,,,agreed on a price ,,and went across the street upstairs in Bar Central,,,,,Another great performance,,,,,no upsell ,,,,and we went our ways both happy,,,,

I honestly don't understand what is so hard about all of this,,,,,,

And as far as 5:30 AM man,,,,,,If shes throwing 2000 for 2 hours,,,and your not willing to go from 1500 to 2000 ,,,,,,Sorry man,,,but that's on you,,,,,, if you really wanted to fuck her just go to 2000,,,,,,,,,your on vacation ,,you don't live there,,,,,

I will agree though that the music shit definitely sucks,,,,but they are catering to the non stop increase in Weekend Warriors,,,,,,,This is what makes Las Terrenas so much better than Sosua,,,,they actually play music that you would expect to hear while in the DR.......

All in all,,,I cannot say that sosua is dead,,,,,,a little different yes,,,,,,but again ,,it's what you make out of it,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information