Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Sosua is dead...what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    It's not about folks who were accustomed to feel like they owned the place, when i first went to Sosua back I 2006, I made it a point to learn the language, the culture and music. Did not try to impose my American culture on the island.Sosua is for everyone, including the WW crowd but I just wished they would learn to accept latin culture and music instead on imposing on it. Not to long ago, when Classico/Merengue and SosuaLife/Latinos were the top club, Bachata, Merengue fill the air on the street of Pedro Clisante st. Hip hop was rarely played. If you wanted to hear hip hop, you had to go across the street from Classico to The Winner Circle Bar. Today hip hop dominates the night life of Sosua. I don't hate hip hop, I like some at the right place and time. Like a strip club back in the states.But when I travel thousands of miles to tropical Latin America country the last thing I want to hear is hip hop. P.S. I would slit my throat if Country music dominated the scene in Sosua. LOL.

I salute you sir...Glad to see some people GET it..

I made a similar comparison a while ago.. but you said it much better..

I dont EXPECT bars to play Led Zep for me, or 80's Hair Band Rock, or whatever ROCK I like to listen to ( ie my comfort zone music)
    and if they played 50's big band shit, or Line Dancing music or some country ass shit.. I would lose my effing mind too.
    LOL

.. We do expect to hear TOP 40 type of shit , ok... and like Rihanna, Jay Lo , Pit Bull whatever, of course , Dance music.. the chicas love that shit too. It gets repetive also , but at least everyone can dance to it if you want to..

but when it all becomes about just ONE type of music being played for dudes who just cant step out of their "comfort zone" for even a little while,, then at some point it just gets annoying as fuck.

I never really even thought that I disliked Hip Hop, UNTIL i started visiting Sosua and had to endure that Genre of music being played non stop by the shittiest of SHITTY DJ's, up in Classicos, one song after the other, with NOONE , I mean not a single chica on the dance floor..
    2 dudes , drunk as fuck, dancing with each other in their nice shorts and fancy sneakers . that shit was just embarassing to watch. Idont know what they do in D'Latin, and i dont care...they can have it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Come on now what you hear in Sosua is cronk not Hip Hop. Hip Hop runs the full gamut from rap to R&B. If they played a full range of Hip Hop along with a healthy dose of Latin music I wouldn't complain. What pisses me off is the total disdain some of the brothers have for Latin music, like "what the fuck they playing that shit for". The ignorance is pathetic.
    Last edited by The Sage; 04-27-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

In my best Allen Iverson voice "Yall are talking about Music in Sosua? Music? Really? We're talking about Music?!!"

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I'm probably going to take heat for this, but this is my observation. Anything over a seven that's getting clients on a regular basis is going to cost you a worry free 2000 pesos ($46 at the current exchange rate). Yeah , you can sometime negotiate them down to 1500. Only problem is they often will try to find a way to give you 75% of what they would have given you if you had paid the 2000.

Couple of factors involved here that I know most mongers don't give a shit about. The peso has devalued by 35% or so over the last five years. The average dominican's buying power has been reduced further by additional taxes and fuel increases. Bottom line is 1500 pesos doesn't go nearly as far as it did even 3 years ago. Last, but not least the town is awash in stupid gringo money. The more enterprising hoes can get paid 3000 ST on the regular. When I land one of those chicks at 2000 I view it has a bargain. If a girl can get more she's going to ask for more and it's her business so she should have the right to. There's deflation present in the cost of many things. Unfortunately pussy in Sosua isn't one of them.

Guys who once went to Brazil and watched the cost of sex go from $50 to $150 have the right to bitch. Guys going to Sosua who have experienced maybe a move from $41 to $46 (exchange rate adjusted) over the last three years for ST with a mid-high level quality chica really shouldn't be complaining.
    Hey, I've watched the price of toto go from 200 to 2000! It's been at 1500 a little too long, and I'm not surprised to see it inching up. True, the WU's and WW's aren't helping things, but they are dumping a lot of money into the pot. Imagine what girls would be asking for if there were only a few guys around, what with the price of living and all.

Hell, the cost of the family canasta has risen to something like 20K a month over the last 8-20 years ago. The girls are still one of the better bargains you can still get.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

"So all of this belly aching and crying over approximately $12???? Twelve fucking dollars a night causes all of this whining? I remember when flights would cost me $250 - $325. Now I am paying $550 - $650 on average. Cab rides from my house to the airport cost more, parking at the airport costs more, a chicken sandwich in the airport costs more, everything has fucking gone up but we continue to go. But how dare a chica try to keep pace with inflation and take care of her family?!?! I bet that restaurant lunch with the co-workers back home is close to $12 and you dont give it another thought. But that damn third world bitch better know her place huh?"

Bobby Drake

Bullshit! What you are saying is the chicas expenses are going up? I have seen no evidence of that whatsoever! Please bring some validity to what you state. Please explain when the norm was $1500 then a jump to $2000 for about 2 hours worth of pleasure work is warranted. The Dominican pay did not increase at real jobs? Have the goods and services that chicas buy with their money gone up? Please explain how a hot piece of ass that makes almost $1000 a month from fucking and + who knows how much money the hoe has got coming in from WU suckers?! She got ends meeting like a motherfucker. Sorry dude, you preaching about a soft hearted inflated chica expense's "theory" that some chica suckered your ass with. The fact is the hoes are rocking Michael Kors and Dolce & Gabanna, I Phones and renting cars because they want it, not because they need it. Just step up to the bar and call yourself the CPT Save a Hoe in Residence that you are (and we now know who you are) and buy the bitch a double shot of Hennessy!

Chica Hotel Cost ___________
    Salon Cost___________
    Food __________
    Drinks___________
    Clothing__________
    Cell Phone______________
    Motoconcho____________

The food and the drinks are mostly paid for by the idiot gringos that approach them so??? Even when they buy it, the Food, Lodging and Transo is Dominican pricing so ????
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've been going to Sosua and the surrounding areas since 2002. During that entire time with the exception of the crazy Hipolito period the ST price for tourists has remained in the range of $40 to $45 more or less. That's pretty damn amazing. Guys can complain about the atmosphere changing and the growing professionalism of the girls; however, there's no justification for complaining about the price of pussy. Even at 2000 pesos you're still paying essentially the same amount in dollars as we did in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Hey, I've watched the price of toto go from 200 to 2000! It's been at 1500 a little too long, and I'm not surprised to see it inching up. True, the WU's and WW's aren't helping things, but they are dumping a lot of money into the pot. Imagine what girls would be asking for if there were only a few guys around, what with the price of living and all.

Hell, the cost of the family canasta has risen to something like 20K a month over the last 8-20 years ago. The girls are still one of the better bargains you can still get.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    What you are saying is the chicas expenses are going up? I have seen no evidence of that whatsoever!
    Weaves cost more, chicas are spending more on clothes and high heals so they can show other Sosua putas how much more money they are making, AND they are purchasing the newest Samsung Galaxies and Iphones instead of the little $10 Alcatel phones that they were happy with back in 2010.

My last trip to Sosua, a chica I was with told me all of the girls there make good money, even the ugly ones O_o
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    Weaves cost more, chicas are spending more on clothes and high heals so they can show other Sosua putas how much more money they are making, AND they are purchasing the newest Samsung Galaxies and Iphones instead of the little $10 Alcatel phones that they were happy with back in 2010.

My last trip to Sosua, a chica I was with told me all of the girls there make good money, even the ugly ones O_o

These are the stupid chicas that are trying to impress another stupid hoe with materialistic shit vs putting food on the table and clothes on their children's backs??!!! Again, shit they want vs the shit they really need. To me, this all goes back to chica selection. That's why I rock 7 & 8s. Say again, who is paying the bitches this kind of money, thats right the weekend crew. What are the demographics of that weekend crew? BINGO! Stupid bastards can fuck up Sunday anywhere in the world!! The purses & the phones are real. They get them as gifts from the WU idiots as well. The girls hold up their $100 bills and their WU receipts and post them on Facebook. The shit is real to include the rented cars even at Dominican chica prices. What is even more real is when the price of gas for that rented car that kicks them in the ass. I for one am not paying for it. I ride in a publico taxi just like everyone else.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 04-27-2014 at 08:34 PM.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

The fact is the hoes are rocking Michael Kors and Dolce & Gabanna,

They're rocking $20 MK & D&G knockoffs is what I think you meant to say.

Every other ho in Sosua has an MK bag - I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that not a single fucking one of them is the real thing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Guys don't seem to get this. Our price, frequent visitors and guys in the know, for an above standard quality chica is 2000 pesos. From what typically comes out a chica's month I'm led to believe that the WW price for ST is in the 2500 to 3000 peso range. Also, I do a lot of chicks in Sosua. Some of the prices guys here claim to have paid are pure bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Sosua is dead...what's next?

I was in Sosua 2 months ago and I've been going to the DR many times a year for over 10 years. While things are definitely different they are mostly not worse. What I really miss though are the things that have changed and not for the better.

Yes, I miss the all too brief period period when drinks and a pack of cigs were under a dollar each and as others have pointed out when you adjust the dollar or peso for time most of the other stuff we're paying for is not much more than 10 years ago.

The beach was PACKED with chicas most days and Sunday was INSANE!

Food seemed cheaper but it may not have been or my tastes and budget have changed so I might be eating in more expensive places now. IMO there are more and better choices to eat now than ever before.

There were more places to meet up with chicas and there seemed to be more chicas to my liking. I'm not saying that there aren't enough or that you can't find chicas to your liking....but there seemed to be more in the past.

There were less restrictions. Chicas could and did approach you much more directly. You could smoke ANYWHERE or so it seemed. Nowadays I pretty much only smoke on vacation and can live with some minor restrictions but far less people smoke now and I sometimes catch a dirty look LOL.

The only music you used to hear was Dominican, or at least Latin. Now it's much more common to hear all kinds of other shit. It took me years to like and appreciate latin and Dominican music and I hate having to listen to the other crap that is being played.

I don't blame anyone; no one group, certainly not as some posters have stated or alluded too to, any race, colour, religious group or even younger people....but one poster nailed it when he said it was more about guys from wherever that can't deal with leaving their comfort zone and are essentially paying to have what they want played.

Things were a lot more relaxed feeling in the past. Less desperate and more of a party atmosphere. Far less pointless rules and much more of a "wild west" atmosphere that I found genuinely appealing.

All of this said Sosua is IMO just as good a value as in the past....it's just different.

I'm hoping and planning on branching out...finally, but it's difficult for me to leave the DR. Too many attachments and too many new to me places to explore.

I already spend more and more time away from Sosua and will be experiencing some other locales in the near future.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks

Fellas need to be strong and demonstrate that you have a pair of balls and hold the line at $1500. What is the worst that can happen? She walks away? Cry me a fucking river,...then pick another one. Side step the large groups of people that make you feel "uncomfortable" and operate like a sniper. One by one. No need for VIP or bottle service. Just hold the line. When the bitches are dressed with all that bling just know some other sucker paid for it. I am not going to get in a long debate about what I or anyone else pays to fuck a 3rd world whore. What I will state is we are not in control of soo much. What we are in control of is what we will pay for some ass. Those that need,..........want. Those that have,.................control the market. You don't need pussy to live. You don't need "pussy" to enjoy a vacation, it just makes it better.

You don't need pussy, to eat, live, breathe, feed the family, go to school, buy food and clothing or rent cars or apartments. You need money for that. Women sell & rent their pussy to get those things. Why pay more in a 3rd world country where all the economic indicators are pointing towards paying less??

Ya'll remember my story about the hustler that that turned down my pocket change of a $35-$40 PESO handout and demanded $100 PESO. He still has not gotten one dime from me since his fucked upped demand in 2009 and he is still asking. Hennessey has been ran through how many times you think? Did she do anything different that any other hoe that I was fucking for $1200-$1500? Hells no!!! $2000 PESO for a run through hoe?? Please!!! Got my dick sucked right plenty and busted nuts like a big dawg buried deep in some good pussy everyday and night in Sosua holding the line at $1500 the whole time.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 04-27-2014 at 08:58 PM.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bobby Drake

Bullshit! What you are saying is the chicas expenses are going up? I have seen no evidence of that whatsoever! Please bring some validity to what you state. Please explain when the norm was $1500 then a jump to $2000 for about 2 hours worth of pleasure work is warranted. The Dominican pay did not increase at real jobs? Have the goods and services that chicas buy with their money gone up? Please explain how a hot piece of ass that makes almost $1000 a month from fucking and + who knows how much money the hoe has got coming in from WU suckers?! She got ends meeting like a motherfucker. Sorry dude, you preaching about a soft hearted inflated chica expense's "theory" that some chica suckered your ass with. The fact is the hoes are rocking Michael Kors and Dolce & Gabanna, I Phones and renting cars because they want it, not because they need it. Just step up to the bar and call yourself the CPT Save a Hoe in Residence that you are (and we now know who you are) and buy the bitch a double shot of Hennessy!

Chica Hotel Cost ___________
    Salon Cost___________
    Food __________
    Drinks___________
    Clothing__________
    Cell Phone______________
    Motoconcho____________

The food and the drinks are mostly paid for by the idiot gringos that approach them so??? Even when they buy it, the Food, Lodging and Transo is Dominican pricing so ????
    First of all...settle your ass down. AGAIN...adjusting for the buying power of the dollar against the peso, you are now paying around $12 more. Your apparent anger over such an insignificant amount (considering the total cost of these vacations) is pretty pathetic. I have never had some chica give me a sob story, other than the typical "baby needs food" crap and I am faaaar from a CPT save-a-hoe. Treating them with some respect (I had to laugh to myself considering the things I do to them) and actually viewing them as a person has two major benefits to me and you may want to consider:
    1) The average chica can sense when you have a level of respect for them and will typically reciprocate either in her price quote or performance (win/win in my book)
    2) Makes my overall experience 10,000 X better than some folks who spend most of their time complaining about pennies.

I am by NO MEANS well off, but they day I start crying about a chica increase that equates to pennies spent for the experiences I've had over the past 7 years...is the day that I need to retire from mongering. And by the way...the 2,000 or 2,500 I'm talking about is for toda la noche NOT the 1-2 hour bullshit that you seem to be so upset about. I was trying to avoid going here but it's appears that it is necessary. I have personally observed a chica quoting one price to someone and 500-1500 less to someone else or myself. I do not pay 2,000 for an hour (never have and never will). Maybe the problem with some folks is that they are pissed about the prices THEY are being quoted. Instead of blaming the chicas, some folks need to take a look at themselves. I have sat in Rhumba's or D'Latins and spoken with chicas who have flat out refused to go with some folks. And taking a look at them, it is PERFECTLY clear why!
    Last edited by bobbydrake; 04-27-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

Thanks

Fellas need to be strong and demonstrate that you have a pair of balls and hold the line at $1500. What is the worst that can happen? She walks away? Cry me a fucking river,...then pick another one.
    More macho bullshit! So let me get this straight. The only men with "BALLS" are those who hold firm to 1500? I'll take another angle....Demonstrate you have a pair of balls by not whinning over $10 bucks. I can't say this enough....ten fucking dollars!

And as for the WW's who are paying 3,000 or more...why blame them? Not everyone spends hours upon hours on this or other message boards in some grand attempt to price-fix the pussy market. If some "uninformed" dude takes a trip to a foreign land with his buddies and some hot young chica is offering the night of his life for $60...I would venture that MOST men would say yes in a heartbeat. So he didn't spend 8 weeks researching a message board and now he is the root of all the evil that has befallen Sosua huh? Let them do what they do and you do what you do. Personally my negotiating power has never been dictated by WW's but even if it had....I would find it pretty fucking stupid to pay double for airfare and everything else involved but get my panties in a wad over a $10 increase in pussy for the night.

Thanks

Sorry, your quote has "Pussy Whipped Bitch" all over it. I am staying on point. The issue was "Sosua is dead. How and Why?" The issue of price increases came up due to the actions of a group known as the Weekend Warriors. You get on a soapbox defending price increases with nothing substantial to support it other than; You think the chicas are entitled to it. Why because she wants to wear a nasty ass skanks ass weave??!!

Pull down your skirt, your panties are showing. Look up the word snitch and lo and behold your raggedy ass is right there too.............

Here he is fellas, served up on a platter. How many of you will be fucked over by this cocksucker? Remember I called it first..............................................and when have I been wrong?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Sorry, your quote has "Pussy Whipped Bitch" all over it. I am staying on point. The issue was "Sosua is dead. How and Why?" The issue of price increases came up due to the actions of a group known as the Weekend Warriors. You get on a soapbox defending price increases with nothing substantial to support it other than; You think the chicas are entitled to it. Why because she wants to wear a nasty ass skanks ass weave??!!

Pull down your skirt, your panties are showing.

I'm all for chica price increasing, frankly I don't think they charge enough. The fact that if I want to, I can get my dick wet with $1,000 pesos is silly to me, whenever I meet a bitch undervaluing her pussy I give her a big ass speech about how she's doing herself a disservice.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pull down your skirt, your panties are showing. Look up the word snitch and lo and behold your raggedy ass is right there too.............

Here he is fellas, served up on a platter. How many of you will be fucked over by this cocksucker? Remember I called it first..............................................and when have I been wrong?
    Ok...the internet name calling is a bit childish but to each his own. Let me ask this simple question...Why are you so mad? It clearly cannot be over a $10 increase in chica pussy price can it? Let's see: Mad at me for some reason although I have clearly stated that my TLN rates are around 2,000- 2,500 which is clearly less than average. Mad at WW and them choosing to have fun however they desire. Mad at hip-hop. Mad at D'Latins for playing hip-hop. Mad at the chicas for an insignificant increase. Mad at their, shall I quote "Nasty ass skanks ass weave". Mad at their FAKE Michael Kors bags. Mad at their FAKE Gucci bags. Mad at their attitudes. Did I miss anything???

I genuinely do not expect a civilized response, but if you are capable at all of a well reasoned response I sincerely look forward to the answer. In case you forgot..."Is all of this anger due to $10?"

Thanks

I'LL Bite

The anger lies at the feet of broke dick ass men that can't do anything but think with their dicks. We have/had the ability to control something that we enjoy. The pleasure of escaping the sex prison of the US and go to a male dominated country in which the man rules, in order to have a sex holiday. However, this same group was infiltrated by a larger group of SIMPS, snitches and pussy whipped broke-dicks that never had any pussy anywhere and they are well on their way to fucking up paradise. We don't control airline nor hotel rates. We can only be smart shoppers.

We discussed this many years ago and I did my best to defend this group but it is true, All true. The biggest culprits to the demise of Sosua are the Weekend African Americans from the East Coast. The Jet Black crew. And your bitch ass wants to defend a price increase of $10. I can control that. I choose not to pay that. Do the math yourself and see what $1500 per gets the chica in a week. What you seem to support is the chica should only have to fuck 1 time ($100.00) and then be good financially for the rest of the week. In a 3rd world country? I am not buying into that bullshit and fuck you and the horse you rode in on if you think I should. When Dominicans start paying that price then I might consider it. Till then, hello Thailand!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Gas has gone up .08% a gallon just this past week. Goddamnit!
    What?! Beef, butter, and milk is going up 3% due to the drought in California? Motherfucker!
    These fucking politicians want to increase the sin tax 1.5% in order to pay for the shit they didn't pay for with the last increase? Throw the bastards out of office.

Huh? A 3rd world ho has increased her prices 25%? What's the problem?

AMAZING the influence that pussy tends to have over some guys' thinking.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

No need for the personal attacks, folks. We've had this discussion many times in the past without them.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information