Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Re: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

why would he fight extradition he being trial will be in the USA ?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    There are more flights coming to the Puerto Plata airport this winter than in recent years past. It feels like the North Coast of the DR is getting more people this year and I think next year things will get even better at least for general tourism... Example below:

JetBlue Airways, the largest carrier at Boston Logan International Airport, has announced new non-stop services for the winter season to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport in Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR); Gregorio Luperón International Airport in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (POP); and Hewanorra International Airport in Saint Lucia (UVF).
    All three services will commence on November 1, 2014, and operate once weekly on Saturdays.
    The three new destination represents JetBlue’s 52nd, 53rd and 54th nonstop routes out of Boston, and JetBlue will offer the only nonstop service between Boston and both Costa Rica and Saint Lucia.

Not true for me flying out of Canada....less flies & more expensive....
    thats why I fly home thru PUJ all the time...
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have been going to the DR since 2006. The only thing I have changed is this, I no longer pick anyone up from the clubs. When I go to both Sosua and Punta Cana, I always contact them via Hi5 or Tagged. This way they know what I am paying or what I am bringing. It would be a rare occasion that I pick someone up from Rumbas or D-Latin when in Sosua. And still I will only pay 1500 pesos for a TLN. There is just too many girls out there to be paying anymore than that. Punta Cana is different, because the resorts there run the town. I have never had any problems bring a girl to any of them. But the difference is this, do not pick up anyone from the town around the resorts. You must go to Higuey, if you want someone who is not going to hassle you for more money. The night clubs are more reasonable and it is easy to pick someone up from the central park area of town. Just sit there and have a beer, you will catch someones eye sooner or later. If you are playing the same game you did a couple of years ago, then you will definitely see the difference. But if you changed with the times, then basically everything is still the same. I will be going to Sosua later this year, and I have 3 ladies already lined up for my tour. Brothers get away from the club girls, find someone who will appreciate the money or gift you bring. And the most important thing I find when I do this, there are no surprises. What I mean by this is women carrying knives or calling the police about money at the end. This happened to a few people I met when I was flying down. Saw them later and they told me what happened. You don't need that on any trip.
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    true.........and then some
    mi sure a lot of guys are thinking "this isn't true"......I see a ton of good looking gurls in the bars
    even I would have thought the same thing five years ago.....especially ten years ago
    but today......the vast majority of really good looking gurls hang on the internet......not in the bars
    example "tits" from last Winter that was a 9.5......great looking Jamaican gurl
    the only way you can find her is on the internet....the only way.....no other way.....no sir
    sure you can find someone nice out at the bars......but usually the best aren't hanging there......
    the best looking are in their home/shack/apt etc playing on der cellie, ipad, laptop etc.......
    and their hitting those keys on der machines on Facebook, Tagged, Whatsapp, Tango, etc......
    and when you arrive in town.....they are more than willing to come meet you.......just you......
    not dozens other guys hanging in a bar.....just you at your place or designated location.....
    of course there is the money thingy when you are together.....and some you might not be able to afford.....
    but there is a good chance you can afford the majority of dem......trust mi

mi have been farming Tagged, Facebook and Badoo for this summer......
    been working it like a bandit....cause I want to find more tit's........not 7's or 8's......
    looking for 9's......tits was a 9.5 but I'll settle for a couple 9's.......maybe 8.5's.....
    and mi can find plenty of 7's and 8's just walking out on to mi lane.......lol
    but mi want 9's.....quality not quantity....after all mi not a spring chicken anymore.....lol
    Thanks Bredren! I found the magic of TAGGED 2 years ago and havent looked back since. i'd say im probably 18 for 26, for girls i've sampled after initial "hello" on there. What i do is GO HARD, sending out messages, 2-3 weeks before my next trip down. Line them up so everything is already discussed and expected, they come through on their designated day and we take care of business and send them on their way.

I am a hunter at heart and will still hit the strip, in sosua, santiago or SD (whereever I happen to be) for sport, but i've found the best gems when talking overall, LOOKS, ATTITUDE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, online. I also never mention when im leaving and im real vaque about my travel dates, to let em think im a simp or WESTERN UNION sucker, looking for love n shit lol. works everytime. Also, this is a another one of my tidbits of knowledge, I've found great success hunting at or near english schools in Santiago. The girls seems genuinely over enthusiastic to chill and learn some english with a fine, canadian brother like myself who speaks 3 languages fluently and working on my spanish.

Only problem i've found was in SD tryna holla at the well-to-do "fair skined" dominicanas with money, soon as I approach they assume im haitian until i start speaking and even then the vibe is gone for me based on their ignorant STERLINGesque racist attitudes. Been dealing with racism (blatant and undercover) all my life so its nothing new just a bit annoying.
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.co...-complaint.pdf

"They all then went to the beach where LYTHCOTT had sexual intercourse with the Victims in the water."

"Dominican law enforcement was able to identify LYTHCOTT after viewing the Facebook accounts of the Victims. The Victims were each showed a photo array containing LYTHCOTT and identified him as the American man they had had sexual relations with."

"He also indicated that he had been to the Dominican Republic on numerous occasions and that SUBJECT 1 had obtained girls for him to have sex with on approximately 45 occasions, but he claimed that prior to the December 2013 trip, the girls were always older than 18 years of age."

"In addition, LYTHCOTT had a Samsung Galaxy Note cellular telephone on his person at the time he was stopped. It was searched pursuant to HSI’s border search authority and a photograph of the VICTIMS was discovered."
    This is exactly why, before boarding my plane, i do a complete sweep of my internet browsing history on my laptop as well as delete any and all videos and pics from my fone, after securely moving them to my DROPBOX app for safe keeping ofcourse. Last time i flew into Toronto, TSA ransacked through every single device i had even popped in spared memory cards. invest in dropbox, better to play it safe then having to explain multiple chicas in sexually explicit photos.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread Information