Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    Wait a minute. Weren't you the guy that was wifed up and had to sneak out to FOD one day to bang a different chica? Why did you feel like you had to sneak around and now telling this guy that he shouldn't have to? I think there is a double standard at work here.
    True true.... But she was giving me a very discounted rate and I enjoyed my week or so with her... When we went to FOD she stayed behind with El Rey's chica in his room... I didnt want to ruin the good thing (For the week)... I also if you remember had a week with random chicas before I met her, and was good with a cheap wife up for the rest of the trip... But never did I feel that she really liked me... I stayed in touch with her another week when I got home via Whats App and then she asked why I never wrote her... That's cause it was a GFE while it lasted and now im back to reality...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Im notputa but I do play one in DR...

JDR educate this young man please... lol

Beyond, really, im rooting for you... I've met plenty of guys that said they would never be the one to fall in love or be fooled... Unfortunately not all made it out the way they thought... Dom Cupid does have many regular non-whore chicas, but many, many are puta in disguise... If you met her off DC and she took a trip to the sewer to meet you, odds are not in your favor that she is a good girl that never leaves her house and says her prayers like Hulk Hogan... Like I said, im rootin for ya, just promise you will let us know the final outcome... Im on the young end of this group too (39), and have met so many guy from this site that told me tons of horror stories about their past lives/wives... I think if it wasnt for meeting these guys, i would prob be married to a gringa and be miserable by now...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    She is not P4P. We never discussed money and I did not meet her in a tourist area(are there even any in Santiago?). I met her on Dominican Cupid and I was locked down by choice because I was into her and she made me happy enough that I didnt really have a giant urge to see someone else. I'm not starving for sex as I did just get out of a long term relationship. Again we did not discuss money, she never asked, not even to pay for her cab fare to and from home or bus fare to meet me in Sosua and going back(different story). Everything I did pay I volunteered. Being this is my first time I'm sure I missed some stuff that I probably should have paid for but she never brought up money. And the only reason I offered to give her a little something is because I hear from my friends and also seeing for myself how hard life really is there.

But none of this even matters because I'm a very realistic person. I know not to fall in love and get attached. I'm not letting it get in my head. I do what I want on my vacation. If I dont feel like hanging with her I wont hesitate to find something else. But right now I do enjoy her company very much. And no I'm not going to be some dude crying at an airport lol...and yes I've read enough of these stories you were referring to keep an even keel.

Keep in mind I'm not a 65 year old gringo in Sosua(no offense :X). I'm relatively young (30) and at least look mildly attractive(though that is debatable ) I ran into a girl at Club Level that I had been previously talking to on Tagged but it wasn't really going anywhere. But that night after seeing me and my chica she blew up my phone and is offering to see me next time I come down. These girls I'm meeting are not P4P, just wanted to reiterate that. Obviously some kind of money/benefits are in play no different than anywhere else in the world really.
    I get what you are saying but nobody becomes a heroin addict saying they want to be a heroin addict, or wants to be fat or wants to be broke, little things turn into big things and all of a sudden you're eating a 6 pack of klondike bars as an appetizer

But Domincan Cupid and giving her cash already is some red flags, but who cares as long as you are having a good time. Looking forward to the story

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    all of a sudden you're eating a 6 pack of klondike bars as an appetizer

Why not since they were on sale for a Buck.

Eat as many as you want.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Why not since they were on sale for a Buck.

Eat as many as you want.
    WTF do you get klondike bars for $1? I wait till the bogo and I think thats like $2 a 6pack, are they scratch and dent? Not a deal breaker by the way, just gotta put them in a bowl or sandwich them between big cookies some how

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    WTF do you get klondike bars for $1? I wait till the bogo and I think thats like $2 a 6pack, are they scratch and dent? Not a deal breaker by the way, just gotta put them in a bowl or sandwich them between big cookies some how
    The Waldbaums by me makes all coupons under a dollar double. I had a bunch of 75 cent coupons so I picked up 8 packs.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    True true.... But she was giving me a very discounted rate and I enjoyed my week or so with her... When we went to FOD she stayed behind with El Rey's chica in his room... I didnt want to ruin the good thing (For the week)... I also if you remember had a week with random chicas before I met her, and was good with a cheap wife up for the rest of the trip... But never did I feel that she really liked me... I stayed in touch with her another week when I got home via Whats App and then she asked why I never wrote her... That's cause it was a GFE while it lasted and now im back to reality...

You can rationalize your actions all day long, just as he can and just as I can. My only point is you took it upon yourself to criticize the guy for doing the same thing you do. Just pointing that out is all. Carry-on my friend.
    Enjoy it while you can.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: 07/2014 - Anyone going to Santiago in Mid August?

Really??? (Sorry Jimmy, not many pictures in the links )

http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/wo...ngs-and-income
    http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/st...omen-workplace
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesas...tagnant-at-24/
    http://www.ivey.uwo.ca/cmsmedia/5815...eb-21-2014.pdf
    http://www.internationalbusinessrepo...t%20master.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Its very different. In America, most jobs are 50% men and 50% ​women, earning equal pay.Women earn about 76% of what men make on average...

Women in America can make a million dollars just as easy as a man.15% of millionaires are women...http://finance.yahoo.com/news/many-female-millionaires-150000024.html

Only 5% of Domincans are rich and I am guessing 95% are men.

If you amiga is lucky she may end up making 10,000 pesos a month at a job.
    I totally agree with the last bit
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Sorry but in the world of Accounting, teaching, medicine, All Federal jobs, to name a few, women do make as much as men.

I do see you get my point.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Sorry but in the world of Accounting, teaching, medicine, All Federal jobs, to name a few, women do make as much as men.

I do see you get my point.

Here in NJ, Women are even allowed to make MORE money than their EX-Husbands, at a much better career .

and STILL Collect LIFETIME ALIMONY from them...

i could not make that up if i tried...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Why you bringing cold hard into this.. this is isoc. We just make it up as we go along.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    Although what you say is factually correct, for Dominicans, going to the DR, and meeting Dominican Women, who are NOT p4p, or working in the TOURIST areas.

.. yes

but
    which part of the highlighted section makes us way too "cynical" about this Guys scenario, Mr Hanzo ?
    So you don't think a Chica sees a dominican man who is capable of getting her a visa as a mark? I would say dominican men bring dominican woman here more often than gringos.

Dominican men love to spend money on chicas when they have it. Dominicans who are visiting from the states are the biggest marks of all. They are often robbed , sometimes even leaving the airport..

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
    Some of you guys are way to cynical, unless the chick is in the P4P business (Unless I didn't catch the part where he mentioned her being a hooker, I don't recall seeing him mention that about his chick.) I always give her the benefit of the doubt, sometimes you need to remove yourself from your prism of viewing things, just because you can't imagine, or believe that a "gorgeous" Dominicana is with you because she actually likes being with you, and the time you spend together, doesn't mean that standard applies to everyone.

I'm not saying this dudes chick ain't a gold digger, but without more facts regarding what she does, where they met, and so forth, I wouldn't be so quick to judge, and bust this guys balls. I'm sure if I just came on this site, and told ya I fuck all these Dominicanas for nothing at all, without providing any insight, yall would tear me a new one, but it wouldn't change the fact, that it's the truth.
    A lot of time you have to read this site in the mind frame of someone who has been rejected and scorn by woman thier whole life. Then you'll understand the point of view that a woman anywhere in the world can only be intrested in you for immediate compensation.

I'm still trying to figure out the mind set of travelling to fuck sub par bitches. Let alone paying to fuck them... lol...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthewall View Post
    She speaks no English, and I have kindergarten level Spanish lol...I have no idea how but it works...though my spanish has gotten a lot better in the last couple months. I think I'm at 1st grade level now. I really wish I had paid attention in Spanish class.

Is nobody in Santiago right now or plan to be soon? Was really hoping to meet some members.
    Very good chance I may be arriving two days after you. I'll pm you my number. We are very close in age, we should have a good time if you enjoyed places like level.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    A lot of time you have to read this site in the mind frame of someone who has been rejected and scorn by woman thier whole life. Then you'll understand the point of view that a woman anywhere in the world can only be intrested in you for immediate compensation.

I'm still trying to figure out the mind set of travelling to fuck sub par bitches. Let alone paying to fuck them... lol...
    Keep in mind, a guy arrives for his first ever trip to the country and thinks he knows everything. We see this all the time.

I still have yet to meet that special guy that saves hoes.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    So you don't think a Chica sees a dominican man who is capable of getting her a visa as a mark? I would say dominican men bring dominican woman here more often than gringos.

Dominican men love to spend money on chicas when they have it. Dominicans who are visiting from the states are the biggest marks of all. They are often robbed , sometimes even leaving the airport..

Im trying to decypher what you said there... from what i can read into your comment.
    no, to the first part ..
    2nd part, i have no opinion on, im not dominican..

And as to Dominican men & families getting robbed coming from the airport, carjacked etc, esp at like 3 am ..
    i would say thats because they wear those super expensive watches, flashing all kinds of Bling, and the Suitcases are just LOADED with Goodies.. .the thieves know that..

From me what they get ?, my cheap wallet, an atm card with no pin, my passport, driv lic, a Used i phone and my clothes and underwear..
    i can replace all of that..
    I never visit the DR with shit I cant replace in a heartbeat..

but i dont think thats the topic.. what was the topic again ?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

but i dont think thats the topic.. what was the topic again ?
    The topic is about a guy, #776 on ISOC that found a regular chica from those dating sites.

The rest of us are haters because we don't think that she is in it for love.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The topic is about a guy, #776 on ISOC that found a regular chica from those dating sites.

The rest of us are haters because we don't think that she is in it for love.

But we love stories... so we hope he has a great trip.....

i hope i can learn to be less of a hata, of all these young guns who fuck all the above par bitches & hang out at the Fancy Clubs...

LOL

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But we love stories... so we hope he has a great trip.....

i hope i can learn to be less of a hata, of all these young guns who fuck all the above par bitches & hang out at the Fancy Clubs...

LOL
    We will be hatas for life.

I hate those clubs. Just give me a nice meal.

2 amigas both cooking dinner for me

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We will be hatas for life.

I hate those clubs. Just give me a nice meal.

A Schnizel and a Weizenbier, Ice Cream for dessert, and a chica at my side who will fuck me into a Coma, and I'm happy...

Im so silly sometimes...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information