Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

So I met her in january, walking in Boca with her cousin, en route to the bank.

I took a ride and gave her 1,000 and my wingman took two rides over the next day and gave her 2,400 in total.

We returned in July, called her over 9 days and she walked away with 16,000 more or less.

A real job pays 5,500 a month but they pay for transportation.

Everyday on facebook its the same request for money and we both say no.

If it worked out, she could have got 50,000 from us over three trips a year and that is like a years salary just from two guys, over three trips.

Too bad for her, she are 500 others waiting to replace her.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: 07/2014 - They are never happy, not ever!!!

And we have a few waiting in line to cook us dinner in November

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Ya tu sabe they don't add or think long term business. That was a common comparison between the Meddy vs. DR chica mindset from some of the Meddy vets.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

She is really pestering you guys...I wouldn't have thought In** was that type she is so mellow...huh..

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    She is really pestering you guys...I wouldn't have thought In** was that type she is so mellow...huh..
    Online, just another thug.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

Hos have simple minds and they categorize guys according to simple principles, so for them guys who keep in touch equate to guys who can be squeezed financially.

This may not make sense to some of us, but for them it works out because there’s a majority of love-starved, desperate guys out there, willing to pay up to keep the flame of their self-delusion alive.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Hos have simple minds and they categorize guys according to simple principles, so for them guys who keep in touch equate to guys who can be squeezed financially.

This may not make sense to some of us, but for them it works out because there’s a majority of love-starved, desperate guys out there, willing to pay up to keep the flame of their self-delusion alive.
    Which is why I hit up chicas I plan on seeing on the next trip, a week or so before getting there at most... Some of them get called when im in country!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Everyday on facebook its the same request for money and we both say no.
    That's why it's important to just cycle through them.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never have issues with the Colombians.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    That's why it's important to just cycle through them.
    I usually like a few trips with each. The cousins lasted almost two years.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So she sends a message to my wingman that she will hit the strip for cash.

Too bad for her, there were a few dozen out when I was there and very few buyers.

It sucks when its a buyers market.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Exactly. It is like sending SPAM for them. They spend 1- 4 hours a day staying in contact with prior paydays and trolling for new ones online. If they cast out enough lines sooner or later they will get hits. Fifty dollars from guy A, $100 from guy B, $200 from C and another $50 from D. Over 16,000 pesos per month for "chatting" online. And many times it is more than that.

Just another extension of their base business plan: Separating you from your money.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    Exactly. It is like sending SPAM for them. They spend 1- 4 hours a day staying in contact with prior paydays and trolling for new ones online. If they cast out enough lines sooner or later they will get hits. Fifty dollars from guy A, $100 from guy B, $200 from C and another $50 from D. Over 16,000 pesos per month for "chatting" online. And many times it is more than that.

Just another extension of their base business plan: Separating you from your money.
    So you think they all get that?

Then why they out there everyday?

If they get 16,000 and its not enough, fuck them.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,529 Times in 1,081 Posts

Is there any DR chica who is talking to a gringo online that doesn't hit them up for money?? It just seems standard operating procedure for dominicanas. Pro , semi pro or non pro

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wrgold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

So you think they all get that?

Then why they out there everyday?

If they get 16,000 and its not enough, fuck them.

I don't think they all get that or get that on a consistent basis. Some months they make out fine online and others not so much. I once helped a chica translate and write in English to a guy she had on the hook. I had met him on one of his trips. He sent her $500 at one time. I saw the texts and I saw the WU receipt. And that is just one example of the many I have seen and the many more the girls tell me about.

For many of these chicas 16,000 pesos per month is not even close to enough. One told me she needs 20,000 per month just to take care of her dirt poor family that lives elsewhere. I know another very well and she is probably supporting close to 8 people in her family. Not all putas are doing that with the money but a good percentage of them are. I doubt I know a Haitian girl that does not send money to Haiti.

Many of these guys don't understand that either. They hook up with one of these girls, feel special and the requests for more and more never stop. These guys can't understand the dynamic of that issue. Granted some of them are just greedy putas, no doubt, but many of them are supporting their whole family. In either circumstance there can never be enough money. They will always want and need more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wrgold View Post
    Is there any DR chica who is talking to a gringo online that doesn't hit them up for money?? It just seems standard operating procedure for dominicanas. Pro , semi pro or non pro
    Yes a few but they are in Europe with their husbands.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wrgold View Post
    Yes a few but they are in Europe with their husbands.

i can honestly say there is a couple (of a very few I've stayed in touch with over the years) that have never asked. Anomalies I'm sure.
    Vida es buena....

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    i can honestly say there is a couple (of a very few I've stayed in touch with over the years) that have never asked. Anomalies I'm sure.
    Not all ask. He is a DR Hata.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

I agree with some of what you say, but wouldn't it be the same with MDE or some of the girls I started talking to in SE asia as well?

There has to be the same idiots giving away money all around the world not just the DR. It seems more common for DR girls to ask for money for Excuse of the day.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    I agree with some of what you say, but wouldn't it be the same with MDE or some of the girls I started talking to in SE asia as well?

There has to be the same idiots giving away money all around the world not just the DR. It seems more common for DR girls to ask for money for Excuse of the day.
    In Colombia, they ask if I know of anyone offering employment.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information