Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    The bad thing about prepaying chicas is you are now on thier time. You have to wait for them. They should be waiting for you.
    One of the shortest posts in the whole entire thread and it makes the most sense.

No "aughts", no "Naughts" and no "takeaways or carryovers".

Just good, common Gott Daam sense.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    One of the shortest posts in the whole entire thread and it makes the most sense.

No "aughts", no "Naughts" and no "takeaways or carryovers".

Just good, common Gott Daam sense.
    I guess i must be stupid because I do not understand how you are waiting more for a puta who you pay one time a week for X number of sex then a puta who you pay after the sex. OR even after the week is over.

I actually waited much more for puta i would pay for the night / short time then my chica i pay by the week, we agree on a time and she arrive at that time + 15 minute. Same as ST puta the only difference is first time ST puta you never know if shes gonna show or not... ( when they are from FB/TAGGED/Dominicancupid/etc )
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    I guess i must be stupid because I do not understand how you are waiting more for a puta who you pay one time a week for X number of sex then a puta who you pay after the sex. OR even after the week is over.

I actually waited much more for puta i would pay for the night / short time then my chica i pay by the week, we agree on a time and she arrive at that time + 15 minute. Same as ST puta the only difference is first time ST puta you never know if shes gonna show or not... ( when they are from FB/TAGGED/Dominicancupid/etc )
    No Martin. You are not "stupid", you are inexperienced. This ain't the "Merry Maids", these are Ho's and they don't have the same concept of contractual obligation that you do. You get mad and take it personal but you forget that they are mostly amateurs, no matter how long they've been at the game of P4P and they don't have the same sense of business that you do. To them it's not really Ho'ing but an extension of the Cat and Dog games they've been playing since they were 13 or 14 with the Guys they grew up around simply extended to foreigners after they hit 18 because of the expanded reward potential.

Ever since the 1st little swellings appeared on their chests they've been using them to get what they want because they've been conditioned to think that's what Women are supposed to do. Guys from the variations of Gringolandia get with young Women in these countries with their notions of what should be, fail to look around and catch the rhythm of what's happening around them and get caught up in all manner of misunderstanding because they didn't take the time. These Women fuck for the same reason dogs smell each other asses. It's how they say "hello". Seriously. Sex isn't all that big a deal with them. Unlike their Northern counterparts they don't feel that they have to save it for anything. Unlike their far better educated counterparts, these Chicas understand the concept of the "due date" on Punani which is why they place so much emphasis on having children early because when they've eaten that one biscuit too many and they can no longer find their waist they're going to need someone to take care of getting food in the house and often times the Men folk can't be counted on to be around and so they pay it forward to the Kids in the hopes of them being able to contribute to their well being in their waning days.

So when you come at these semi-literate, living-in-the-moment with "Ladies, have I got a deeeeal for you..." They're thinking "uh huh. How can I maximize my end?" Paying a Dominicana today for something (Punani, work, anything) tomorrow is expecting them to act outside their very nature. They exist in a very frenetic, disorganized world where anything can and often does happen to change everything and they have to shake it off and keep it moving because life goes on and there's no crying in baseball. A Dominicana can be waiting at the bus stop on her way to see you and run into an old GF or (just as likely) and old flame and get to talking and grab a cerveza and forget all about you, your money and your little arrangement. Not because of anything that you said or did but because that's the way their life is and you can't get mad about it or take it personal because you brought that disappointment upon yourself.

Stop paying Ho's to fuck you and start paying them to leave and forget all that GF/BF/ Favorita bullshit and trust only what you can see, hear, feel, smell and taste right in front of you and pay only for what you've already eaten. You will have an easier time understanding them that way and vice versa.

You weren't around here when I told this story in one of my 1st trip reports on this board. A few years ago I was vacationing in Santo Domingo with two buddies and we'd met some cute barrio Chicas and were getting along well with them as we partied together at the hotel bar, then in the "Kool-Aid" room and finally took our choices back to out own rooms for a good time. I'd walked my Chica out after a couple hours and put her in a taxi and settled into a well deserved good, deep sleep which lasted about 45 minutes when I heard all this commotion outside my door. I went out to the terrace and there were my buddies and their Chicas, one of whom was totally out of hand and the Guy didn't understand a word of her million-mile-a-minute tirade and the other Guys was clueless so I asked her Girl what went down and she said her friend was mad about the money. I got the shrieking Chica to STFU for a minute while I worked out a solution and I asked the Guy she was mad at what went down.

Long story short, he'd tried to pay her with a $50 bill and it was obvious she'd never seen a $50 in her life so I took his $50 and said "go to bed, I'll take care of it" then I walked the Chicas down to the cab stand and gave the Chica $1KRD which is exactly what my other buddy had given his Ho and they rode off into the sunrise as happy as they could be and I finally got to go the Hell back to sleep.

I use that event to illustrate the importance of developing a clear understanding of:
    1. What you want
    2. What you're willing to put out to get it
    3. The fact that you are in control of the money. It's not hers until you feel she's earned it.

You don't have to be soft to be fair and you don't have to be ruthless to protect yourself. Being honest is enough.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

No Martin. You are not "stupid", you are inexperienced. This ain't the "Merry Maids", these are Ho's and they don't have the same concept of contractual obligation that you do. You get mad and take it personal but you forget that they are mostly amateurs, no matter how long they've been at the game of P4P and they don't have the same sense of business that you do. To them it's not really Ho'ing but an extension of the Cat and Dog games they've been playing since they were 13 or 14 with the Guys they grew up around simply extended to foreigners after they hit 18 because of the expanded reward potential.

Ever since the 1st little swellings appeared on their chests they've been using them to get what they want because they've been conditioned to think that's what Women are supposed to do. Guys from the variations of Gringolandia get with young Women in these countries with their notions of what should be, fail to look around and catch the rhythm of what's happening around them and get caught up in all manner of misunderstanding because they didn't take the time. These Women fuck for the same reason dogs smell each other asses. It's how they say "hello". Seriously. Sex isn't all that big a deal with them. Unlike their Northern counterparts they don't feel that they have to save it for anything. Unlike their far better educated counterparts, these Chicas understand the concept of the "due date" on Punani which is why they place so much emphasis on having children early because when they've eaten that one biscuit too many and they can no longer find their waist they're going to need someone to take care of getting food in the house and often times the Men folk can't be counted on to be around and so they pay it forward to the Kids in the hopes of them being able to contribute to their well being in their waning days.

So when you come at these semi-literate, living-in-the-moment with "Ladies, have I got a deeeeal for you..." They're thinking "uh huh. How can I maximize my end?" Paying a Dominicana today for something (Punani, work, anything) tomorrow is expecting them to act outside their very nature. They exist in a very frenetic, disorganized world where anything can and often does happen to change everything and they have to shake it off and keep it moving because life goes on and there's no crying in baseball. A Dominicana can be waiting at the bus stop on her way to see you and run into an old GF or (just as likely) and old flame and get to talking and grab a cerveza and forget all about you, your money and your little arrangement. Not because of anything that you said or did but because that's the way their life is and you can't get mad about it or take it personal because you brought that disappointment upon yourself.

Stop paying Ho's to fuck you and start paying them to leave and forget all that GF/BF/ Favorita bullshit and trust only what you can see, hear, feel, smell and taste right in front of you and pay only for what you've already eaten. You will have an easier time understanding them that way and vice versa.

You weren't around here when I told this story in one of my 1st trip reports on this board. A few years ago I was vacationing in Santo Domingo with two buddies and we'd met some cute barrio Chicas and were getting along well with them as we partied together at the hotel bar, then in the "Kool-Aid" room and finally took our choices back to out own rooms for a good time. I'd walked my Chica out after a couple hours and put her in a taxi and settled into a well deserved good, deep sleep which lasted about 45 minutes when I heard all this commotion outside my door. I went out to the terrace and there were my buddies and their Chicas, one of whom was totally out of hand and the Guy didn't understand a word of her million-mile-a-minute tirade and the other Guys was clueless so I asked her Girl what went down and she said her friend was mad about the money. I got the shrieking Chica to STFU for a minute while I worked out a solution and I asked the Guy she was mad at what went down.

Long story short, he'd tried to pay her with a $50 bill and it was obvious she'd never seen a $50 in her life so I took his $50 and said "go to bed, I'll take care of it" then I walked the Chicas down to the cab stand and gave the Chica $1KRD which is exactly what my other buddy had given his Ho and they rode off into the sunrise as happy as they could be and I finally got to go the Hell back to sleep.

I use that event to illustrate the importance of developing a clear understanding of:
    1. What you want
    2. What you're willing to put out to get it
    3. The fact that you are in control of the money. It's not hers until you feel she's earned it.

You don't have to be soft to be fair and you don't have to be ruthless to protect yourself. Being honest is enough.
    Another great post from GD which hits the nail on the head

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

That chica had chance to steal 1000$ from me one time when i was drunk and left my safe open on my first month here, she did not take 1 pesos. Due to that, i was 100% certain she would never think about taking my money and not giving me sex.

But, she did,............ ... much cheaper.
    In the first world, math is an exact science. But you need to realize that in the DR, sometimes 2+2 doesn't always equal 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    In the first world, math is an exact science. But you need to realize that in the DR, sometimes 2+2 doesn't always equal 4.
    One of my amigas would like me to pay her at the end of the trip.

I give her 1,200 a session and plan on maybe 7 sessions.

I said that when it came time to pay her the 8,400 I may just disappear.

She said she would rather still get paid at the end.

If I do just leave, will she actually learn from this?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

No Martin. You are not "stupid", you are inexperienced.

These Women fuck for the same reason dogs smell each other asses. It's how they say "hello".

Stop paying Ho's to fuck you and start paying them to leave and forget all that GF/BF/ Favorita bullshit and trust only what you can see, hear, feel, smell and taste right in front of you and pay only for what you've already eaten.

Another gem! There should be a guru level on ISOC

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    One of my amigas would like me to pay her at the end of the trip.

I give her 1,200 a session and plan on maybe 7 sessions.

I said that when it came time to pay her the 8,400 I may just disappear.

She said she would rather still get paid at the end.

If I do just leave, will she actually learn from this?

She is telling you from the begin she intends to give you good service...
    A much better arrangement, and perhaps she is not good at saving her $, and has her eye on something she wants to really buy, but knows she would spend it if given $ each visit...
    This is a much smarter girl than a DR PUTA who wants $ in advance .

Your girl knows you will not stiff her or she would not have proposed the idea..
    Thats the whole point as stated above.. the Dr Puta cant do math and surely has SPENT the $ paid to her in advance , the very next day.
    NOT a good arrangement ..
    Not because she may run off, thats only part of it, but because she is in control,doesnt really have to put her back into it, and she is hoping at some point she can walk away with that months severance package.
    Sort of like lending Tools to a neighbor.. Eventually you wont get one of your tools back.. its a mathematical Certainty, and thats over here.

And then you even get to feel awkward for asking for your own shit back....
    I guess one could blast them on facebook.
    " hey here is a picture of my Makita Cordless drill, missing in action , are YOU the neighbor on my friends list who forgot to return it ? .. be a Mensch.. I need it back"
    yeagh, that is real manly..

What other JOB Pays you in Advance ?
    I would like to know of one other job.
    Im guessing if u are perhaps arranging your own accidental suicide for the insurance $ for your family , that would be one guy who wants his $ in advance
    LOL

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

You always want the upper hand if possible. Then you can be generous later if you want. Only if you have the upper hand first will people appreciate and respect you giving a little extra later. It is human nature, it is good practice and it is good discipline to always maintain the upper hand...in business, contracts, negotiations and relationships. Try not to violate good business practice. We all make a few mistakes once in a while but please try to understand the concept.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Martin keep doing what you do! Whats up with those pics of the chica dancing naked from the camera?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandcobra For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Most hoes working in Sosua have no financial sense. It's funny, you got chicks passing up good money while looking for crazy money and going home hungry most evenings. They're arriving in town looking for the big kill with visions of success dancing in their heads and they're coming up empty. There's always been a small subset of girls that acted in this way, but now it's a common ailment. Six days of nothing and then one $125 night payday and they're convinced their strategy works; however, eventually they go home broke because $125 a week is not enough to cover their expenses. None-the-less they got a price in their heads and will not accept less. All well and good if the number is realistic, but that's far from the case. The first day of my last trip I had three ask for 3000 ST. When I objected they simply went back to what they were doing. There was going to be no negotiating. Threw me for a loop. I had never experienced anything like that.

On the subject of paying hoes in advance, I don't believe I've ever had one stick to the deal. She's going to want something extra when it comes time to repay her debt. All you've done is turned 1,500 peso pussy into 2,000 peso pussy. Much better not to advance her anything. She'll still end up fucking you and it will cost you only 1500 pesos. The one exception is if you've agreed to pay her rent. She'll fuck you all month to hold you to your agreement because not having the stress of trying to put together and hold on to 3000-4000 pesos is worth her accepting far less from you than scale. Most people don't realize how difficult it is for these girls to put away money so that at the end of the month they can pay rent. Money goes through their fingers so quickly that saving any is almost impossible. They live in the day and hope for tomorrow. That's why most prefer to pay rent by the day as opposed to the much cheaper monthly option.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Most hoes working in Sosua have no financial sense. It's funny, you got chicks passing up good money while looking for crazy money and going home hungry most evenings. They're arriving in town looking for the big kill with visions of success dancing in their heads and they're coming up empty. There's always been a small subset of girls that acted in this way, but now it's a common ailment. Six days of nothing and then one $125 night payday and they're convinced their strategy works; however, eventually they go home broke because $125 a week is not enough to cover their expenses. None-the-less they got a price in their heads and will not accept less. All well and good if the number is realistic, but that's far from the case. The first day of my last trip I had three ask for 3000 ST. When I objected they simply went back to what they were doing. There was going to be no negotiating. Threw me for a loop. I had never experienced anything like that.

On the subject of paying hoes in advance, I don't believe I've ever had one stick to the deal. She's going to want something extra when it comes time to repay her debt. All you've done is turned 1,500 peso pussy into 2,000 peso pussy. Much better not to advance her anything. She'll still end up fucking you and it will cost you only 1500 pesos. The one exception is if you've agreed to pay her rent. She'll fuck you all month to hold you to your agreement because not having the stress of trying to put together and hold on to 3000-4000 pesos is worth her accepting far less from you than scale. Most people don't realize how difficult it is for these girls to put away money so that at the end of the month they can pay rent. Money goes through their fingers so quickly that saving any is almost impossible. They live in the day and hope for tomorrow. That's why most prefer to pay rent by the day as opposed to the much cheaper monthly option.
    He said he is getting a 30% discount by paying in advance, with 3rd worls Ho's who cant even do simple math
    ... yet none of us have ever heard of such a thing...and most of us agree these chicas cant stick to a Deal even when its in their financial Favor to DO so.. as you clearly also outlined..

He must have a very special set of circumstances or abilities or relationship with them, .. i guess.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I always pay after sex... the ''weekly'' payment i have is only with a very strict selection of chica which i been having sex with since i am in DR in february, multiple time every week, 2 out of 3 i have on weekly are not street whore but ''facebook'' whore if we could say, they never go on street but fish gringos on facebook. 1 of them is on street 4-5 time a week(actually she is much less since i pay her weekly).

For 7-8 month? February to september they earned pesos from me, I REALLY DONT think even without a math sense, without any eduction, although the 3 are going to school, anyone would give up a long-term weekly salary for one week advance. Some week i would see them 2 time, some other 6 time, some other 10, some other just one...

Those chica do need the money very much, when you pay them 1300 pesos the next day there is no more money, they much prefer to get the money one time for the week, of course i could pay after, but then i would not get the 30% discount because when i pay after i need to pay transportation from puerto plata every time but when i pay before she has to pay from her pocket ( i do not pay motococoncho either; i never have change i say to chica i prepay.. the other i pay.. but not those )

I would not trust a street ho i have not been with many many time... any street ho i have i pay after, sometime i actually pay after 3-4 times when i have one with me for a weekend or if they ask to only pay when i owe 5000 pesos(Yes i got a chica she dont want any money until i owe at least 5k pesos i think she do that because she know she cant save money for nothing)...

I totally agree that paying in advance is not good idea and it mean that there is risk of no shows, problem and such. For me there has not been any problem except with one chica which did not sex with me due to her novio coming(i learned after) and she did refund me my pesos, after me being very not nice on facebook but she did refund the pesos(I guess she did that because she is indeed a honest girl and do not like i called her not-honest)

A new chica, i would think twice before doing that actually i would not even think twice i would just never do that with a new chica... even a 1 month or 2 month chica i would not.. but a chica that probly eat and feed the family only from my money since many months...

Thanks guys for all your comment, and i totally agree with 100% of them and I totally understand I am doing something that is not usual and is probly not a good idea, but, i do it with 3 chica(was doing it for 4) and i will most likely cotinue with those 3 as it is not a new thing and it has never came up with problem. Actually not true, i had problem with the 4th chica.. but she paid back so.... another time on one week a chica could not come, she actually told me the truth she had one of her novio for the weekend but the week after, i had her 1 more time.
    Last edited by martin0siddle; 09-10-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post

I have my chica from facebook; many of the 10s on facebook of puerto plata(or other places..) will not accept anything under 2000, if she is a chica with lot of gringo. If she has no gringo i dont talk money on facebook.... of course i dont talk money either if she tell me she has a job but when you ask what you do for living? I go to school then she says she live alone its obvious shes a puta. I wont lie here, first time with a chica from facebook if she refuse 1500, i let pass 1-2 days then i come again with 1500 if she refuse again i wait 2-3 week or so and if she refuse again i accept the 2000. Why? Because i want to try her. if shes not a 10 i dont waste my time and move to next one well during the wait i moved to the 3 next one..

Once I paid a chica 2000 for the first time, they ALWAYS accept 1500 after. and then a little later 1400.. and then 1300..... I do not like to pay 2k, but, for one time, to 'try'' the chica, i accept. I would not pay 2k for a chica i ever seen on the disco or in the street. I find that 500 pesos more is worth it to try a 10s chica ( a 10 on photo..) that is not usual puta from sosua Of course its over-pay.. and i didnt do that much i so far paid 2k only 6-7 different chica from puerto plata/cabarette/santo-domingo and so far on all the chica i paid 2k for first time they accept my 1300 now. ( Except one... she dont take anything under 1400 but i like her alot so i dont really care... )

My weekly payment chica... one of them one time asked for my help to pay hospital bill she wanted me to visit her at the hospital and pay i think 1500 pesos some motoconcho accident. I accepted but i didnt want to visit the hospital she sent her amiga to visit me with a motoconcho I paid her amiga and she paid hospital. The 1500 probly did not went to the hospital for real, but, it was 1500 and i took it off her future money, she did had new scar from recent accident so maybe it was true... other then that i have not been asked for pay anything more(by my weekly pay chica, other chica always ask for lot of thing)... lucky me

With other chica, i think, i had so far:
    -20 madre at hospital
    -15 i have no comida for many day
    -10 i will get kicked from my house tomorow
    -10 if i dont pay electricity tomorow they will cut me
    -5 i must pay hospital bill for my brother
    -5 for my sister
    -5 for someone else
    -and lot of other thing i dont remember...

I haven't paid anything except a 1500 hospital bills for a chica which i took off her next money.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcobra View Post
    Hey Martin keep doing what you do! Whats up with those pics of the chica dancing naked from the camera?
    I guess i miss wrote my text because i meant that i found my camera was missing when i wanted to take picture and my phone was dead

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

I have my chica from facebook; many of the 10s on facebook of puerto plata(or other places..) will not accept anything under 2000, if she is a chica with lot of gringo. If she has no gringo i dont talk money on facebook.... of course i dont talk money either if she tell me she has a job but when you ask what you do for living? I go to school then she says she live alone its obvious shes a puta. I wont lie here, first time with a chica from facebook if she refuse 1500, i let pass 1-2 days then i come again with 1500 if she refuse again i wait 2-3 week or so and if she refuse again i accept the 2000. Why? Because i want to try her. if shes not a 10 i dont waste my time and move to next one well during the wait i moved to the 3 next one..

Once I paid a chica 2000 for the first time, they ALWAYS accept 1500 after. and then a little later 1400.. and then 1300..... I do not like to pay 2k, but, for one time, to 'try'' the chica, i accept. I would not pay 2k for a chica i ever seen on the disco or in the street. I find that 500 pesos more is worth it to try a 10s chica ( a 10 on photo..) that is not usual puta from sosua Of course its over-pay.. and i didnt do that much i so far paid 2k only 6-7 different chica from puerto plata/cabarette/santo-domingo and so far on all the chica i paid 2k for first time they accept my 1300 now. ( Except one... she dont take anything under 1400 but i like her alot so i dont really care... )

My weekly payment chica... one of them one time asked for my help to pay hospital bill she wanted me to visit her at the hospital and pay i think 1500 pesos some motoconcho accident. I accepted but i didnt want to visit the hospital she sent her amiga to visit me with a motoconcho I paid her amiga and she paid hospital. The 1500 probly did not went to the hospital for real, but, it was 1500 and i took it off her future money, she did had new scar from recent accident so maybe it was true... other then that i have not been asked for pay anything more(by my weekly pay chica, other chica always ask for lot of thing)... lucky me

With other chica, i think, i had so far:
    -20 madre at hospital
    -15 i have no comida for many day
    -10 i will get kicked from my house tomorow
    -10 if i dont pay electricity tomorow they will cut me
    -5 i must pay hospital bill for my brother
    -5 for my sister
    -5 for someone else
    -and lot of other thing i dont remember...

I haven't paid anything except a 1500 hospital bills for a chica which i took off her next money

good for you Martin don't let them con you

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Martin, with all the problems you've had in the past with Sosua chicas, with whatever method you have come up with in order to pay these babes that satisfies in your mind, and the constant second guessing you get on here about what consequences you suffer due to their behavior, or rather, misbehavior as seems the case quite a bit, ya gotta admit there fella, it sure beats eating boiled owl meat and listening to Celine Dion records up there in the frozen confines of West Montreal, or wherever it is in Quebec you hail from.

I just got back home from a 2 week trip last night. I was in town last week. Sorry I didn't meet you while there. But, as you said, you had been working a lot and I guess weren't getting out much at the time. Gotta tweak those porn sites from time to time I suppose to keep 'em running. Kinda like taking the Oldsmobile into Jiffy Lube every 3000 or so.

Maybe next time.

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I just got back home from a 2 week trip last night. I was in town last week.
    looking forward to a 'smooth' tr
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    looking forward to a 'smooth' tr
    I suppose I'll throw up a little something to see if it sticks to the wall in due course. Back home in my own bed I just had the best night of sleep since August. I move around a lot in the fart sack and am not used to only having half a bed to sleep in.

All that cuddling and shit.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread Information