Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    Yesterday... In the afternoon I had a session with one of my favoritas. Was good, not her best performance but it was alright.. I had dinner here I cook some steak with rice. After my dinner I watched a TV episode and then i wanted to go out. I wrote to my favorita dominicana if she wanted to go out with me, she didnt want go out but she wanted to have long night of sex with me. Who was I to refuse that??? She arrived like 45minute later ( she has to take publico )...

We watched a movie together while kissing and she suck my cock i eat her pussy we played on my sofa a little bit.. then moved to my bedroom damn that was a very good session.. then we went into shower... i cleaned up but I had music on and she started shaking her ass on the music.. damn i got hard again.. I quicky took a condom that was just on top of the sink and I fucked her again... this time it was much longer to leche ( was my 3rd time since the afternoon )... then we cleaned up... went back on the sofa... then she said she would go and couldnt stay all night... i didnt really care it was like 11:30pm and i was dead from thsoe 2 great sessions... paid her 1000 and she left...

I now have a few favoritas that I pay only 1000... I am pretty happy of that price because I would say all of my favorita are at least 8s to my taste, one of them is a pro and id say shes a 10... and other are non-pro.. all of them come to sosua in publico from puerto plata/cabarete I pay 1000 + motoconcho publico on their expenses.

Today I should go long quad ride... I think i will go with one of my chicas also but i am not sure yet.. i told her to be here at 9...( I actually wanted her to be here for 11 but i wanted to make sure.....) if shes not here by 10:30 i am going by myself ( and the guide )
    If she's coming over to your place to have sex with you in exchange for money, then she's not a nonpro, she is a hoe like the rest of them.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Man View Post
    If she's coming over to your place to have sex with you in exchange for money, then she's not a nonpro, she is a hoe like the rest of them.
    To me a non-pro is a chica that dont go in the street / in the bar to find gringo and dont do 10 gringo a day and have a work or go full-time to school. They are all hoes yes, but to me there is a difference between a pro hoes who is in the club every night or with gringos many time a day to bring money home and one that just do it as extra some times.

If to you a puta that is one the street since long time doing many gringos every day and one that is full-time work and doing it only on her day off with one gringo is the same then yea they are all pro puta i guess.
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

To me a non-pro is a chica that dont go in the street / in the bar to find gringo and dont do 10 gringo a day and have a work or go full-time to school. They are all hoes yes, but to me there is a difference between a pro hoes who is in the club every night or with gringos many time a day to bring money home and one that just do it as extra some times.

If to you a puta that is one the street since long time doing many gringos every day and one that is full-time work and doing it only on her day off with one gringo is the same then yea they are all pro puta i guess.
    Many of my amigas in Meddy often have real jobs, but I pay them and they go with my friends. They are pro's.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was supose to go out on quad ride today but the dominican guide said he was not able to today but would be maybe tomorow... he explained to me how to get there but i dont really wanna go there alone with a quad so i will pass on and go another day...

there is wind today, but haven't seen any rain.. dunno if its the tropical storm hitting or not but it is not much strong, just some winds. Kite surfer are gonna be very happy

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

If she is having sex with you for money, she is a hooker, regardless of how many johns she has, or how frequently she is turning a trick, she is still a hooker at the end of the day. If you believe that you're her only client, and that she is only turning tricks with you on her "off days" than you're still being a bit naive. A lot of guys want to feel special, like they're so cool, and charming that they're part of some special club where the girl only turns tricks for them, nah the girl is a hooker, any dude with a fistful of peso can have her.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Man View Post
    If she is having sex with you for money, she is a hooker, regardless of how many johns she has, or how frequently she is turning a trick, she is still a hooker at the end of the day. If you believe that you're her only client, and that she is only turning tricks with you on her "off days" than you're still being a bit naive. A lot of guys want to feel special, like they're so cool, and charming that they're part of some special club where the girl only turns tricks for them, nah the girl is a hooker, any dude with a fistful of peso can have her.
    I'm not saying I am her only client i'm just saying she dont do this every day because has real work. She's still a hooker, but, what i meant is she is not on the street every night like a pro-hooker that are searching client every night.

I'm not saying shes not a hooker, im not that stupid, well not yet... i'm just saying shes hooker part-time? lol and in my head that make her not a pro-hooker which are fulltime hooker of course.

But we can say they are all pro-hooker even if she ''hook'' only 1 day per week or two.. or only do this when she need extra money to pay something. doesnt really matter to me, i have good time, that im my head shes a super-pro-street-rat or a puta that dont go disco/street, or a naughty schoolgirl that i am her only customer(I havent think that yet of any of my puta im not there yet lolll)

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

I'm not saying I am her only client i'm just saying she dont do this every day because has real work. She's still a hooker, but, what i meant is she is not on the street every night like a pro-hooker that are searching client every night.

I'm not saying shes not a hooker, im not that stupid, well not yet... i'm just saying shes hooker part-time? lol and in my head that make her not a pro-hooker which are fulltime hooker of course.

But we can say they are all pro-hooker even if she ''hook'' only 1 day per week or two.. or only do this when she need extra money to pay something. doesnt really matter to me, i have good time, that im my head shes a super-pro-street-rat or a puta that dont go disco/street, or a naughty schoolgirl that i am her only customer(I havent think that yet of any of my puta im not there yet lolll)
    she's a "private whore"...you are apt to find most of these on the internet...or working some place....like this one
    the J island probably has as many private whores as regular Prosts....
    since a lot of gurls business here is done underground since Prostitution is illegal on the J island......
    though rarely do you ever see a gurl get arrested for Prostitution on the island....
    mi have never seen a Prosts get arrested in Negril...........ever

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    she's a "private whore"...you are apt to find most of these on the internet...or working some place....like this one
    since a lot of gurls business here is done underground since Prostitution is illegal on the J island......
    though rarely do you ever see a gurl get arrested for Prostitution on the island....
    Seen puta arrested here ib sosua... lol

anywy all ny private whore are from facebook and dominicancupid .

I dunno if a private whire could be called a pro puta I dont know but I got few favorite that never go puta on street .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Martin, it doesn't matter how long or how many Gringos or how much, full time or part time no difference. If she had sex in exchange for money then she is a Ho.

A Woman who is not a Ho would never exchange sex for money. She may try to guilt a Guy into helping her out after the sexual relationship has been established but there's no amount of money a Guy can pay her to fuck her. She would fuck for free and any money would just be an extra benefit of picking the right kind of Guy.

Any Woman who would give you shade after fucking and not paying her is a HO!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Martin, it doesn't matter how long or how many Gringos or how much, full time or part time no difference. If she had sex in exchange for money then she is a Ho.

A Woman who is not a Ho would never exchange sex for money. She may try to guilt a Guy into helping her out after the sexual relationship has been established but there's no amount of money a Guy can pay her to fuck her. She would fuck for free and any money would just be an extra benefit of picking the right kind of Guy.

Any Woman who would give you shade after fucking and not paying her is a HO!
    I never said they were not HO!!! I know they are all Ho's lol!! I'm just saying some are pro puta ho's and some other are less pro..

All my ''non-pro'' as i call them are from facebook and none of them were initially asking money but we fixed price... one of them asked ''i need hair'' or ''i need pay my house'' then when she did that i said look, im gonna pay you always XXXX pesos and its not gonna change stop with your house/hair/salon bullshit... i actually did that with all my non-pro as i call them.

They are all Ho's but i consider some of them to be non-pro ho's.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I never said they were not HO!!! I know they are all Ho's lol!! I'm just saying some are pro puta ho's and some other are less pro..

All my ''non-pro'' as i call them are from facebook and none of them were initially asking money but we fixed price... one of them asked ''i need hair'' or ''i need pay my house'' then when she did that i said look, im gonna pay you always XXXX pesos and its not gonna change stop with your house/hair/salon bullshit... i actually did that with all my non-pro as i call them.

A non-pro would punch you in the face if you offered her hair/nails/rent money for sex.

Pro/ semi-pro/ quasi pro.... don't make a fuck. Any Woman who takes a penny, a nickel, a dime of a million dollars for sex is a professional hooker from the 1st time she does it. The only thing left to debate is how good she is at her profession and how much does she charge.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

non pros are usually looking for a relationship that leads to having a bf and then a husband.......
    non pros don't usually fuck a stranger on the first date.....sometimes not on the second date either...
    even some non pros will wait a week or two to sex you......not unheard of.....
    non pros don't usually come out and ask for things like hair, doing nails, etc
    if they do ask for sumthin.....they wait till there is some kind of relationship thingy going.......
    non pros usually don't change der hairstyles.....or get der nails done much....
    if they do the hair and nail thingy.....they do it themselves......
    non pros don't usually have money to pay someone to do der nails and hair.....
    non pros usually don't stay overnight with you....until there is some kind of relationship thingy going on....
    non pros don't usually have hookers for girlfriends......if they do......that should raise a big red flag
    non pros don't usually hang at the same bar every night.........
    non pros usually only go out once in awhile.....and that is with their non pro gf's
    non pros don't usually have chulos.......lol......non pros meeting you shouldn't already have a bf.....lol

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A non-pro would punch you in the face if you offered her hair/nails/rent money for sex.

Pro/ semi-pro/ quasi pro.... don't make a fuck. Any Woman who takes a penny, a nickel, a dime of a million dollars for sex is a professional hooker from the 1st time she does it. The only thing left to debate is how good she is at her profession and how much does she charge.
    Many non-pro will ask for nails, rent money, or say they have problem with hospital bills. They are still whore but will not admit to be pro-puta and will simply ask help to pay bills... from what i noticed.

I will not consider those puta pro-puta... they are puta yep, but i do not think they are pro-puta.

And what i think of my puta, that they are pro, semi-pro, or quasi-pro, doesnt mean a fuck, why we talking about that... all of them are ho's i just said this for it is easier for you guys know which of my puta i am talking about...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

non pros are usually looking for a relationship that leads to having a bf and then a husband.......
    non pros don't usually fuck a stranger on the first date.....sometimes not on the second date either...
    even some non pros will wait a week or two to sex you......not unheard of.....
    non pros don't usually come out and ask for things like hair, doing nails, etc
    if they do ask for sumthin.....they wait till there is some kind of relationship thingy going.......
    non pros usually don't change der hairstyles.....or get der nails done much....
    if they do the hair and nail thingy.....they do it themselves......
    non pros don't usually have money to pay someone to do der nails and hair.....
    non pros usually don't stay overnight with you....until there is some kind of relationship thingy going on....
    non pros don't usually have hookers for girlfriends......if they do......that should raise a big red flag
    non pros don't usually hang at the same bar every night.........
    non pros usually only go out once in awhile.....and that is with their non pro gf's
    non pros don't usually have chulos.......lol......non pros meeting you shouldn't already have a bf.....lol
    one of my puta took 2 dinner + 5 short time before she agreed to stay over night.. other never stayed over night only short time and all of them i had to meet them once or twice before.

I still think they are puta but just not pro.. and it doesnt matter pro or not ... they are all puta... all ask for money to pay thing after few good times... and all same thing i just said that to differnecy my puta from each other because its easier..

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many non-pro will ask for nails, rent money, or say they have problem with hospital bills. They are still whore but will not admit to be pro-puta and will simply ask help to pay bills... from what i noticed.

I will not consider those puta pro-puta... they are puta yep, but i do not think they are pro-puta.

And what i think of my puta, that they are pro, semi-pro, or quasi-pro, doesnt mean a fuck, why we talking about that... all of them are ho's i just said this for it is easier for you guys know which of my puta i am talking about...
    Analogy Time.

Okay so at 8pm tonight the Hall of Fame game (American Professional Football) will be on. Each team has a roster of like 85 Guys. By the end od "Pre-season" each team will have a roster of 45 active with a dozen on the "taxi squad".

But tonight, they're all professional NFL players and that will follow them for the rest of their lives whether they ever play in a regular season NFL game or not. They are a lot like Ho's.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Analogy Time.

Okay so at 8pm tonight the Hall of Fame game (American Professional Football) will be on. Each team has a roster of like 85 Guys. By the end od "Pre-season" each team will have a roster of 45 active with a dozen on the "taxi squad".

But tonight, they're all professional NFL players and that will follow them for the rest of their lives whether they ever play in a regular season NFL game or not. They are a lot like Ho's.
    And THANK GOD that "real" football is back!

Another analogy. A bank robber who gets away with $20 is no different than a bank robber who gets away with $10,000. Both are still bank robbers.

Martin, when talking hookers and how often, how much, etc....we can all try and justify in our own minds what "level" of prostitution they belong on. I understand you comparing an every night street rat with a once-in-a-while type and not putting each into the same classification. Actually, in a way I can agree with you. When spending time with these girls, you can have whatever thoughts, opinions or feelings you want with them. You can choose to define them or however way they go about conducting business as you see it. True, it's their time, but yours as well. When it is they who are the ones asking to come over to see you, it is you who are making that choice yes or no.

As they say in Thailand, "Same same but different."

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

hahahah sorry I can never quite figure that out. I know there are 4 that is all I can keep track of.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    And THANK GOD that "real" football is back!

Another analogy. A bank robber who gets away with $20 is no different than a bank robber who gets away with $10,000. Both are still bank robbers.

Martin, when talking hookers and how often, how much, etc....we can all try and justify in our own minds what "level" of prostitution they belong on. I understand you comparing an every night street rat with a once-in-a-while type and not putting each into the same classification. Actually, in a way I can agree with you. When spending time with these girls, you can have whatever thoughts, opinions or feelings you want with them. You can choose to define them or however way they go about conducting business as you see it. True, it's their time, but yours as well. When it is they who are the ones asking to come over to see you, it is you who are making that choice yes or no.

As they say in Thailand, "Same same but different."
    Actually, when you make a roberry, damage a property, comit a crime.. if its under 5000$ it is considered a 'lower' offence and you risk lesser jail because you considered a ''lower criminal''. In quebec, fraud, steal, counter-feit, or any other way 4999$ and under and you risk no jail time to 2 year minus 1 of jail(which would be in provincial jail and not federal jail), however if you would steal 5000$ and over you are risking over 10 times that sentence, for just 1$ difference the article in criminal code (of quebec, actually i think of canada) will change... for a single 1$ difference you could face MAXIMUM of a life-time jail in difference to a 2 year minus 1 ....of course it is both extreme but just saying it is 2 totally different sentence risk for 1 single $ difference.

But I do know all ho's are ho's and i never denied the fact, i just say that a ho's that is on street everynight, is a Profesional ho's and it is her profession as she do not do anything else for profession. But, a whore that has another profession for exemple full-time work and go to school full time, or work+school.. but can only ho's couple times here and here it would not be her profession, but a side-line as I would define it.

But I do not really care, all of them are ho's, and, i have very nice time with all of them, one by profession or one part-time.. both suck my cock good and both fucks good and both will be happy when i pay them and they leave.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    hahahah sorry I can never quite figure that out. I know there are 4 that is all I can keep track of.
    My favorita there isnt many nope(4), i do have many that i did ST with them but i do not talk here about the one time chica if it wasnt that great.. If I had problem with chica i will talk about it, or if one i repeat.. but that list is short...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information