Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    My favorita there isnt many nope(4), i do have many that i did ST with them but i do not talk here about the one time chica if it wasnt that great.. If I had problem with chica i will talk about it, or if one i repeat.. but that list is short...
    I post pictures of favorites about three years after I am done with them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    I guess when I will be done with my favorita i will post picture of them, i wont care anymore if someone snitch one me... :P but right now, i would care because they provide good sex for low price and i have good relation with them(as in they provide me good service and that make me happy and in this town those days i hear lot of bad providers..)
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I understand you comparing an every night street rat with a once-in-a-while type and not putting each into the same classification.
    I've said before, when you get down to the very bottom and the basics of it, the only real distinction between ho's are those who ho full-time and those who ho part-time.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I've said before, when you get down to the very bottom and the basics of it, the only real distinction between ho's are those who ho full-time and those who ho part-time.
    Some are busy all the time with clients and you may see once in a while and think they are part time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some are busy all the time with clients and you may see once in a while and think they are part time.
    But, whether I see them all the time or once in a while, one thing I know for sure is that they're still ho's. The only thing I want to know at that point is who will take 1500 pesos.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But, whether I see them all the time or once in a while, one thing I know for sure is that they're still ho's. The only thing I want to know at that point is who will take 1500 pesos.
    When I am done with them, they are dirty hoes. Real dirty.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

1500 is now too much for me except with really hot 9s or 10s

yup their all hos we all agree on that

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    Actually, when you make a roberry, damage a property, comit a crime.. if its under 5000$ it is considered a 'lower' offence and you risk lesser jail because you considered a ''lower criminal''. In quebec, fraud, steal, counter-feit, or any other way 4999$ and under and you risk no jail time to 2 year minus 1 of jail(which would be in provincial jail and not federal jail), however if you would steal 5000$ and over you are risking over 10 times that sentence, for just 1$ difference the article in criminal code (of quebec, actually i think of canada) will change... for a single 1$ difference you could face MAXIMUM of a life-time jail in difference to a 2 year minus 1 ....of course it is both extreme but just saying it is 2 totally different sentence risk for 1 single $ difference.

But I do know all ho's are ho's and i never denied the fact, i just say that a ho's that is on street everynight, is a Profesional ho's and it is her profession as she do not do anything else for profession. But, a whore that has another profession for exemple full-time work and go to school full time, or work+school.. but can only ho's couple times here and here it would not be her profession, but a side-line as I would define it.

But I do not really care, all of them are ho's, and, i have very nice time with all of them, one by profession or one part-time.. both suck my cock good and both fucks good and both will be happy when i pay them and they leave.
    I agree with both sides, and also agree with you that there are different degrees of being a hooker, but your logic doesn't seem to add up since you only consider working the PC strip as hardcore hooking. A girl can be online on facebook, DC, tagged all day, and you can make a case that might be more hardcore now a days as technology is changing this game. Most of the high end girls I've been working on, have no interest in working the strip anyway. Even here in the US, streetwalkers are a dying breed, and you don't want to be with those crack whores anyway, it is all online nowadays.

Its only because those hippos, rhinos and other smelly pirate hookers can't put together enough money for a computer because they probably spent it on eating.

Giants look terrible

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

some guys post pictures of their favorites three hours after they are done with them........lol

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    some guys post pictures of their favorites three hours after they are done with them........lol
    I like to wait a year or three.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    or while they are in the shower
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When I am done with them, they are dirty hoes. Real dirty.
    I'd assume they'd have to be real dirty before they could even cross the JimmyDR threshold.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'd assume they'd have to be real dirty before they could even cross the JimmyDR threshold.
    Some were the nicest chicas around.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Some were the nicest chicas around.
    I'll bet they all carry pocket calculators after a few spins with you.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    The Dominicans have no clue how to use them.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Years ago in DR, my wingman and myself got two chicas and switched off. We kept bringing bang Diana and she would explain to the other chicas the deal.

They were accustomed to being wifed up, not passed back and forth and 20 minutes.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Years ago in DR, my wingman and myself got two chicas and switched off. We kept bringing bang Diana and she would explain to the other chicas the deal.

They were accustomed to being wifed up, not passed back and forth and 20 minutes.
    Wifing up seems to be a primary Gringo pastime in the D.R.

Dominicanas are funny sometimes. Our Dominicanas were too embarrassed to take off their tops at Orient Beach in St. Martin. They weren't too embarrassed to work in a Ho-house (Seaman's Club) and suck dicks and get fucked for a living but they were embarrassed to show their tits at a clothing optional beach with tons of titties flopping about.

Hmmm....

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Wifing up seems to be a primary Gringo pastime in the D.R.

Dominicanas are funny sometimes. Our Dominicanas were too embarrassed to take off their tops at Orient Beach in St. Martin. They weren't too embarrassed to work in a Ho-house (Seaman's Club) and suck dicks and get fucked for a living but they were embarrassed to show their tits at a clothing optional beach with tons of titties flopping about.

Hmmm....
    Go to just about any beach in the DR, and the only women you'll see walking around top less will be non-dominicans. A bikini/bra/tank top three sizes too small, with tetas damn near bursting out is okay. But public nudity seems to be frowned upon.

Though flashing a charming gringo a tit at the beach every now and then also seems to be acceptable.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Off topic, but JDR, a 477 day countdown in your signature? Really?

I dont even know what I have planned for this weekend... WOW...

Anyway, back to the show...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

And knives...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information