Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    That is a HUGE mistake on your part. You are saying you are not affected by 4 drinks, but you are, and a lot more than you think. The fact that you say "it's not bad for me" says you think you can drink and drive.

DO NOT DRINK AT ALL IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE, especially if you are riding a quad or a motorcycle. DON'T DO IT!!!

You guys are wasting your breath....

Let the kid learn on his own.. he knows it all...or didnt you figure that out yet...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    You guys are wasting your breath....

Let the kid learn on his own.. he knows it all...or didnt you figure that out yet...
    I already know to not drink and drive, i am not stupid, so yea, that is wasting breath.. i am far from knowing it all but that i already know.

Talking of wasting your breath, you have 9k post of wasting breath... You are the king of breath wasters... Why dont you do something else then wasting your breath..
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Clap Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

You keep doing YOU Martin...
    You are our HERO...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    I already know to not drink and drive, i am not stupid, so yea, that is wasting breath.. i am far from knowing it all but that i already know.

Talking of wasting your breath, you have 9k post of wasting breath... You are the king of breath wasters... Why dont you do something else then wasting your breath..
    lol, no need to get so pissy.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Man View Post
    lol, no need to get so pissy.
    Sorry I do not like JudgeSmails and even if he changed name i still do not like him , he say shit on everyone thread... not just mine.. so yea i will be pissy with him when he say shit

he only know how to say shit on other thread he cant make any trip report or any usefull thread...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Sorry I do not like JudgeSmails and even if he changed name i still do not like him , he say shit on everyone thread... not just mine.. so yea i will be pissy with him when he say shit

he only know how to say shit on other thread he cant make any trip report or any usefull thread...
    You will never like everyone.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    You will never like everyone.
    to be honest on this board i like every other member.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

to be honest on this board i like every other member.
    Lucky you. I met a few dozen, I can pass on.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lucky you. I met a few dozen, I can pass on.
    On this board.. i meant.. online.. :P in person its another story, well actually i so far liked them all..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

On this board.. i meant.. online.. :P in person its another story, well actually i so far liked them all..
    You should have met the 6 banned ones over the past ten years.

All winners

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You should have met the 6 banned ones over the past ten years.

All winners
    jajaja i met one that actually got banned for snitching he was nice guy...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

jajaja i met one that actually got banned for snitching he was nice guy...
    Snitching and a nice guy until he snitches on you and then, still a nice guy?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Imagine a guy being upset at a guy for giving advice to be safe and dont do stupid shit in a country where if you have ANY accident, its automatically your fault.. and you will pay very Dearly...

A man who lives there for decades told you, and a Mod who traveled the world told u ..
    Dont drink and drive your quad.. its NOT a CAR...
    and you BRAGGING about it, not just doing it..
    You admit you blasting around the streets, on 2 wheels..

so, I make a sarcastic Comment, and you get your panties in a bunch...
    like a school girl..

the new thin skinned mongers have taken over...

cant wait to hear how this Evolution ends..

keep doing you....

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Imagine a guy being upset at a guy for giving advice to be safe and dont do stupid shit in a country where if you have ANY accident, its automatically your fault.. and you will pay very Dearly...

A man who lives there for decades told you, and a Mod who traveled the world told u ..

like a school girl..

keep doing you....

I posted this yesterday about a guy that got into trouble in Medellin.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...n-heated-topic

Shocking that he went about town drunk and stoned.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

like a school girl..

keep doing you....
    I am not upset you are crazy I am saying i was not driving drunk

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

I would not drive when drunk, i had 4 santo libre its not that bad for me. I feel stupid for driving on the rain like that but i wanted try it...

If I drove with 4 santo libre in canada they would probly arrest me but here its all good, and, i was not feelign that bad.

I seen many people driving with much much much more lolllll

Hi Martin,

I don't know you, and I clicked on your other thread before I realized how long it was. So I didn't read it. But I have skimmed this thread, and it appears you are enjoying yourself.

That said, I may have seen you this afternoon. Ae you a heavyset guy who was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt and driving a white quad in town?

If so, here's what you did: I was slowing down with my left turn signal on as I approached an intersection. You blew by me on MY LEFT, and then made a HARD RIGHT turn (on two wheels!).

Since it was about 3pm, I'm assuming you were sober (not always a valid assumption in this town!).
    Now if that's the way you drive sober.........think about it?

So please, slow down in town and use some common sense while driving. If you have a death wish or something, fine. Just make sure it only involves YOU and not innocent bystanders.

Oh, and if I see you driving recklessly around town again, I will track you down, slap you up the side of your head, and take your keys away!

Now re-read this and notice I said "please".
    FYI, if you injure/kill a bystander around here, well, the neighbors will probably beat you to death before the police arrive.
    Just some friendly advice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    Since it was about 3pm, I'm assuming you were sober (not always a valid assumption in this town!).
    Think Jayman and El Drunko?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I am not upset you are crazy I am saying i was not driving drunk
    Impaired.

Have you heard that word? With one drink under your belt, you are impaired.

Two or three more, you REALLY KNOW you're a great driver, and a couple of drinks "just heighten your senses", right?

The world is full of convicted drivers who in their own mind, were not drunk; they only had a couple of drinks. They still went out and killed somebody.

It takes a second to lose control of a quad. Think about it, brother.

And read this sentence again. if you injure/kill a bystander around here, well, the neighbors will probably beat you to death before the police arrive.

It happens almost daily here. Wanna see some videos?

I'm not trying to be a jerk with you Martin, I'm just trying to open your eyes to the reality. It's all fun and games and great adventure until somebody gets hurt.
    Last edited by MrHappy; 08-01-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    It happens almost daily here. Wanna see some videos?
    Yes please.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    Hi Martin,

I don't know you, and I clicked on your other thread before I realized how long it was. So I didn't read it. But I have skimmed this thread, and it appears you are enjoying yourself.

That said, I may have seen you this afternoon. Ae you a heavyset guy who was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt and driving a white quad in town?

If so, here's what you did: I was slowing down with my left turn signal on as I approached an intersection. You blew by me on MY LEFT, and then made a HARD RIGHT turn (on two wheels!).

So please, slow down in town and use some common sense while driving. If you have a death wish or something, fine. Just make sure it only involves YOU and not innocent bystanders.

Oh, and if I see you driving recklessly around town again, I will track you down, slap you up the side of your head, and take your keys away!

Now re-read this and notice I said "please".
    FYI, if you injure/kill a bystander around here, well, the neighbors will probably beat you to death before the police arrive.
    Just some friendly advice.
    From 2:20 or so to 3 i was at rancho tipico and then i went to the gas station to pickup a chica, i was wearing a yellow/blue sleeve, the only right turn i made was to go on the highway but i turned on the right and i would not pass a car on the left to go on the highway..

and then after that I was with my chica and i drove with her on my back and i came here to fuck her then i changed sleeve for a orange one.

I am trying to figure out where that would have happen... I do drive crazy sometime but i dont think i would be enough stupid to make a turn on 2 wheel in front of a car that had is turn signal...

Can yo utell me where it happend?

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information