Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Thanks

08/2014 - Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Most of the pictures of chicas that I see in the threads for DR are of chicas with darker skin tone... Are most chicas in DR fairly dark? Are there certain spots (clubs, bars, massage parlors) that have more variety of chicas with fair/light skinned complexion?

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts

Clap Re: Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
    Most of the pictures of chicas that I see in the threads for DR are of chicas with darker skin tone... Are most chicas in DR fairly dark? Are there certain spots (clubs, bars, massage parlors) that have more variety of chicas with fair/light skinned complexion?

Also, are there any spots to go where I can find chicas from Colombia? Would love to have a taste of Medellin in DR...

I would really appreciate any tips for said chicas in either Boca Chica or the Capital.

Thanks a ton!
    Try Santiago......

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Light skinned chicas (maybe Colombianas)?

Thanks a ton!
    Most of the People in the D.R. are brown-skinned. There are some who are very dark-skinned and a few who are very light-skinned.

This is a Caribbean island and like all Caribbean islands it has a history of Europeans coming to a place where there are brown-skinned natives, building plantations and importing Africans. They've all been fucking one another for over 500 years and what you see when you look around there is the result of all that procreation and guess what? They don't care what color they are, they don't care what color you or I are and to them, Black, White, Brown, Red and Yellow we are all Gringos and they are all Dominicanos.

The only places I know where I can jump off a Dominicana and land on a Colombian are Sint Maarten and Curacao.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

If you like light-skinned Colombianas, why not go to the source, Medellin?
    Blue Devil

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Most of the People in the D.R. are brown-skinned. There are some who are very dark-skinned and a few who are very light-skinned.

This is a Caribbean island and like all Caribbean islands it has a history of Europeans coming to a place where there are brown-skinned natives, building plantations and importing Africans. They've all been fucking one another for over 500 years and what you see when you look around there is the result of all that procreation and guess what? They don't care what color they are, they don't care what color you or I are and to them, Black, White, Brown, Red and Yellow we are all Gringos and they are all Dominicanos.

The only places I know where I can jump off a Dominicana and land on a Colombian are Sint Maarten and Curacao.
    Ahhh I wouldn't say that. There is definitely a color issue here in DR. They care about what color they are and what color you are. What trumps that is the color of your money and how much of that colored money you have. Even then that gets you only so far. Look at Sammy Sosua, all the money he has, still doesn't get him into certain circles, Shit he has changed his color and straighten his hair. Lost, lost.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

Thanks

Thanks a ton!

Go to SANTIAGO. You will find plenty of light skin chicas there. It more laid back also. If you want to stay in the Capital, hang out in the Naco, Piantini areas.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Ahhh I wouldn't say that. There is definitely a color issue here in DR. They care about what color they are and what color you are. What trumps that is the color of your money and how much of that colored money you have. Even then that gets you only so far. Look at Sammy Sosua, all the money he has, still doesn't get him into certain circles, Shit he has changed his color and straighten his hair. Lost, lost.

Hell, look at the towers on Anacaona. The amount of money a person has nothing to do with renting or buying an apartment there.

Stories abound about baseball players who have tried to buy an apartment in one of the towers, only to be shot down by the "Junta de Vecinos" of the tower.

Those folks are insanely jealous of the "Pedigree" of whoever wants to buy into their neighborhood.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Hell, look at the towers on Anacaona. The amount of money a person has nothing to do with renting or buying an apartment there.

Stories abound about baseball players who have tried to buy an apartment in one of the towers, only to be shot down by the "Junta de Vecinos" of the tower.

Those folks are insanely jealous of the "Pedigree" of whoever wants to buy into their neighborhood.
    Remember the young beautiful brown chica who won Miss DR last year and all the flak she received about she doesn't represent the "look of the Dominican Republic." Some commented, "She would do well as Ms. Haiti."

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    They don't care what color they are
    I cannot believe you of all people wrote that. There is massive awareness of, often degenerating into prejudice about, skin color, finely tuned to discriminate between shades. It affects where you can live, what job you can get, your educational opportunities, what clubs and associations you can join, and lots more.

Mr Happy quotes an example from the top of the social scale but it is rife all the way down, too. I have actually had a shoeshine boy say that I ought to give him all my business because we had the same color skin. Actually I am the color of celery and he was Obama colored, though a lot lighter than his rivals.

Read "Coloring the Nation" by David Howard which has some solid statistics, not just anecdotes.As Howard points out, the best route for darker-skinned people to get ahead is the army and police. Things are changing slowly. TV programs now often have a "token black" but are totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole.
    Last edited by weyland; 08-15-2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: grammar

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I've been traveling to the DR for 12+ years. Been all over that country. And I don't think I've ever seen a Colombiana there.
    There may be a few working in La Capital. But I'm betting they would only cater to a certain clientele.

I guess I'm just confused why anyone would go to the DR and look for Colombianas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I cannot believe you of all people wrote that. There is massive awareness of, often degenerating into prejudice about, skin color, finely tuned to discriminate between shades. It affects where you can live, what job you can get, your educational opportunities, what clubs and associations you can join, and lots more.

Mr Happy quotes an example from the top of the social scale but it is rife all the way down, too. I have actually had a shoeshine boy say that I ought to give him all my business because we had the same color skin. Actually I am the color of celery and he was Obama colored, though a lot lighter than his rivals.

Read "Coloring the Nation" by David Howard which has some solid statistics, not just anecdotes.As Howard points out, the best route for darker-skinned people to get ahead is the army and police. Things are changing slowly. TV programs now often have a "token black" but are totally unrepresentative of the population as a whole.
    I assumed he was talking about putas. Other than that, I am in 100% agreement with you.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys, thanks so much for the lively discussion and the useful responses!! We would have loved to go to Medellin but it was hard to pull off coz one of our buddies needed a visa to get into Colombia and we didnt have time to get a visa (we did a last minute trip)... So we picked DR instead since we have already been to CR and enjoyed the mongering scene there...

So I figured while we are in DR, if there is a place where I can pick up some colombian chicas, then that would kill two birds with one stone

From all the responses it looks like Santiago and the Capital are the places to go to (more so than Boca Chica or Sosua)... Any particular spots (bars, clubs, MPs) in Santiago and the Capital where the light skinned chicas are abundant??

Thanks once again!!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chillpill For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Ditto. Seems pretty damn idiotic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I've been traveling to the DR for 12+ years. Been all over that country. And I don't think I've ever seen a Colombiana there.
    There may be a few working in La Capital. But I'm betting they would only cater to a certain clientele.

I guess I'm just confused why anyone would go to the DR and look for Colombianas.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off

Hey guys, thanks so much for the lively discussion and the useful responses!! We would have loved to go to Medellin but it was hard to pull off coz one of our buddies needed a visa to get into Colombia and we didnt have time to get a visa (we did a last minute trip)... So we picked DR instead since we have already been to CR and enjoyed the mongering scene there...

So I figured while we are in DR, if there is a place where I can pick up some colombian chicas, then that would kill two birds with one stone

From all the responses it looks like Santiago and the Capital are the places to go to (more so than Boca Chica or Sosua)... Any particular spots (bars, clubs, MPs) in Santiago and the Capital where the light skinned chicas are abundant??

Thanks once again!!

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Ditto. Seems pretty damn idiotic to me.

they had severak over the years at Passions alone.. so there must be SOME more no ?

Was Diana Colombian ?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love my yellow girls yet I find this line of inquiry offensive from someone who is going to visit the Dominican Republic to monger. Why not simply deal with what you find when you get there. I can only assume that the OP is fluent in Spanish otherwise even getting Dominican "white girls", other than in a casa, is something that will be difficult to impossible to pull off
    Yeah. I was a little off-put as well. Then I remembered being in Medellin looking for Morenas. I believe I even started a thread that affect. Lol! And while there are morenas in Medellin, they're a lot more common in other parts of the country like Cali or Cartegena. So now when I want morenas, I don't go to Medellin. I go to places where they're thick as flies. The DR, for example.

So I understand if the OP has a preference. I just couldn't fathom going to the DR looking for an entirely different nationality. Unless it's haitianas, that is. That would be entirely understandable.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Diana is Colombian and no doubt there are other Colombians in the country along with a host of women from other countries scattered about. The problem is that the chances of you finding one while on vacation who is going to sell you some pussy is so remote that it's something not even worth considering. If you're looking for Colombians in the DR you could also add Thais, Brazilians, and Russians to your list. I'm sure there are more than a score of each in country. The OP needs to accept that due only to circumstances he's going to the DR so something around brown will have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    they had severak over the years at Passions alone.. so there must be SOME more no ?

Was Diana Colombian ?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post

Was Diana Colombian ?
    You mean the one with the fake boobs? Heck no! Lol!

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Diana is the one who married a board member, right? If so, I thought he went to Colombia with her to visit her family.

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    You mean the one with the fake boobs? Heck no! Lol!

She told me that people told her she looked Colombian (smh). So I guess she started claiming that she is. Lol! But I believe she was from La Capital.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Diana is the one who married a board member, right? If so, I thought he went to Colombia with her to visit her family.
    That is Talis Sage...here is her pic and she is definitely Colombian as you said.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information