https://www.gofundme.com/w6awuheg

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: Buy Abel a moto

For some reason (probably because he's on my friend list) that stays on the top of my news feed. I can't see contributing because the first time his rent is overdue he will sell the bike. Shit, he might never even buy the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    If you know Sosua, you know Abel.

https://www.gofundme.com/w6awuheg

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    For some reason (probably because he's on my friend list) that stays on the top of my news feed. I can't see contributing because the first time his rent is overdue he will sell the bike. Shit, he might never even buy the damn thing.
    I can't see him getting $800, especially in 8hrs. Who does he think he is, Tila Tequila?

But I find him to be the least annoying of all the hustler/guides because he doesn't bug me for shit apart from the occasional cig. Just thought it was funny to see a hustler from the Su with a gofundme campaign.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

WTF.... thats a blast of the past.... he isnt 31 (who cares)

quick story:

This was my virgin trip to sosua. he already knew some of my crew from their previous trips. being newbs and Weekend warriors my crew trusted him, except my main wing and me, we are hispanic we hated hustlers, so he only kissed the gringo's asses in the crew. He really didnt do anything shady. he had a SUV in those days, he drove dudes around, grabs hoes, etc. The crew fed him, gave him old clothes, ontop the taxi fares, im sure dudes gave him some pesos outside that (remember they are WW's)

The Last night he was chilling with the wildest and most dangerous one in my crew, he didnt pull any chic and we got to the villa. My friend wanted pussy but he wanted something wild, in steps Abel. He said he can get atleast 5 chics, and they would do every. The price $200, remember they were WWs, and newbs, in nyc a round of drinks is $200 so 200 for pussy is nothing. Guess what happened? of course he didnt show up.

wait there is more!

next year we go to sosua, a lot wiser, still wild but we learned the prices, my wing (who is dominican) said any1 pays a hoe more than $50 is getting punched in the face. We get to rhumba and guess who we see Abel. Being our 2nd trip and 1st day we said dont touch him, ignore him. He came to the crew begging for forgiveness saying he got locked that night, blah, blah. The guys remained calm and just shaked it off, I was pissed i told him if you talk to me there gonna be a problem(i was a lot more fit in those days, now i cant even crack a egg)

He hanged around, until the last night. we all grabbed out hoes for the night, and guess who was hanging around? Abel. Like a hustle he hung around the weak link the one that has a soft heart. He asked him for $20 the weak link got his wallet out to do it when the wild one in the crew and the most violent saw that.

The WO grabbed Abel by the neck and threw in street and started dropping haymakers, the whores started called the cops and security, we tryed to get out of there but the security guard motioned to take his gun out when the Violent one just got him in is face and the rest circled him, he just walked away. (8 iraq vets, 6ft+, 200lb+ dudes vs a 135lb bouncer unless he got there already shooting he had no chance)

Abel was lay bruised and bloody when the cops showed. one caught up with us but that was the 1st night i met my ms bani, who's sister was fucking the cops boss, she handled the cop, he just told us to get out of there before any1 see us.

Made one more trip in a crew after that and i prefer rolling solo haha
    Last edited by BigLongBeach; 01-28-2016 at 11:47 PM.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    WTF.... thats a blast of the past.... he isnt 31 (who cares)

quick story:

This was my virgin trip to sosua. he already knew some of my crew from their previous trips. being newbs and Weekend warriors my crew trusted him, except my main wing and me, we are hispanic we hated hustlers, so he only kissed the gringo's asses in the crew. He really didnt do anything shady. he had a SUV in those days, he drove dudes around, grabs hoes, etc. The crew fed him, gave him old clothes, ontop the taxi fares, im sure dudes gave him some pesos outside that (remember they are WW's)

The Last night he was chilling with the wildest and most dangerous one in my crew, he didnt pull any chic and we got to the villa. My friend wanted pussy but he wanted something wild, in steps Abel. He said he can get atleast 5 chics, and they would do every. The price $200, remember they were WWs, and newbs, in nyc a round of drinks is $200 so 200 for pussy is nothing. Guess what happened? of course he didnt show up.

wait there is more!

next year we go to sosua, a lot wiser, still wild but we learned the prices, my wing (who is dominican) said any1 pays a hoe more than $50 is getting punched in the face. We get to rhumba and guess who we see Abel. Being our 2nd trip and 1st day we said dont touch him, ignore him. He came to the crew begging for forgiveness saying he got locked that night, blah, blah. The guys remained calm and just shaked it off, I was pissed i told him if you talk to me there gonna be a problem(i was a lot more fit in those days, now i cant even crack a egg)

He hanged around, until the last night. we all grabbed out hoes for the night, and guess who was hanging around? Abel. Like a hustle he hung around the weak link the one that has a soft heart. He asked him for $20 the weak link got his wallet out to do it when the wild one in the crew and the most violent saw that.

The WO grabbed Abel by the neck and threw in street and started dropping haymakers, the whores started called the cops and security, we tryed to get out of there but the security guard motioned to take his gun out when the Violent one just got him in is face and the rest circled him, he just walked away. (8 iraq vets, 6ft+, 200lb+ dudes vs a 135lb bouncer unless he got there already shooting he had no chance)

Abel was lay bruised and bloody when the cops showed. one caught up with us but that was the 1st night i met my ms bani, who's sister was fucking the cops boss, she handled the cop, he just told us to get out of there before any1 see us.

Made one more trip in a crew after that and i prefer rolling solo haha
    Good story. It would have turned out differently here in Pattaya. If a local is attacked for any reason here, 5 moto taxi guys will jump in with helmets flailing, if that is not working, 5 more will jump in and so on until the farangs/gringos are left in a bloody pile on the street. The cops will not intervene, even if they did bother to show up. Glad it worked out for you, luckily most of the motoconchistas in Sosua are a bunch of drug dealing loud mouths, and your police connection paid off this time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    I can't see him getting $800, especially in 8hrs. Who does he think he is, Tila Tequila?

But I find him to be the least annoying of all the hustler/guides because he doesn't bug me for shit apart from the occasional cig. Just thought it was funny to see a hustler from the Su with a gofundme campaign.
    seen this guy on numerous trips over the years. like someone else stated, he is the least annnoying of the bunch. See him always getting his hustle on for drinks and or food with the tourists. never has asked me for Sh**t... simply says hello by nodding his head hello in my direction....never have given him a dime$$.....Never have seen him in any type of employment...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

On my first trip a group of dudes had him carry a bottle of Hennessy while they walked the streets of Sosua. One would yell my glass is getting empty and he would come running to fill it up. They treated him like shit.

I never had any interactions with him. Maybe just a head nod and he keeps going.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Abel has mellowed over the years. He's come to understand that ripping off customers isn't conducive to maintaining customers who you depend on for your livelihood. Not to say he won't pad your bill, but that's just what middle men do no matter what the industry.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

One of the hustlers out there that is trouble is the young kid, kind of has some baby fat on him now. He runs up on you with "yo what's up my Nig*as!! I hate that.. He is always looking for a handout. Asking if you need any weed... This guy Abel is no problem compared to that kid. He looks like 18 or 19 years old..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    Good story. It would have turned out differently here in Pattaya. If a local is attacked for any reason here, 5 moto taxi guys will jump in with helmets flailing, if that is not working, 5 more will jump in and so on until the farangs/gringos are left in a bloody pile on the street. The cops will not intervene, even if they did bother to show up. Glad it worked out for you, luckily most of the motoconchistas in Sosua are a bunch of drug dealing loud mouths, and your police connection paid off this time.
    yuppp. i tell everyone the story of the t shirt i saw. 5 locals beating down 1 person, and the shirt said team work.

that is one thing that is very admirable about thailand, there is an unwritten rule....you are a visitor here, respect the house and everyone who lives here or else....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Gofundme....how about gofuckyourself. He can do like all other motoconchos and pay a lender 200 pesos/day to own a bike. Piece of shit.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    Gofundme....how about gofuckyourself. He can do like all other motoconchos and pay a lender 200 pesos/day to own a bike. Piece of shit.
    Bingo. Case closed.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

This is Abel about 10 years ago. He used to run errands for us back in the day before he got greedy. Many would use his services to get groceries or do a chicken run. And then I heard he became one of those fake Guides on the strip. Him and that older looking slim guy with the glasses.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    This is Abel about 10 years ago. He used to run errands for us back in the day before he got greedy. Many would use his services to get groceries or do a chicken run. And then I heard he became one of those fake Guides on the strip. Him and that older looking slim guy with the glasses.

Click to see pic
    I have nothing personally against this dude, but, in general, I don't really fuck with these hustlers that are lurking to score off newbies on the strip. BTW, is that a fuckin transvestite in the background in Clasicos?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's the one who was murdered in his apartment a few years back. Really popular person in Sosua. There was a lot of grief after he was killed. Don't think they ever arrested anyone in connection with the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    I have nothing personally against this dude, but, in general, I don't really fuck with these hustlers that are lurking to score on newbies on the strip. BTW, is that a fuckin transvestite in the background t Clasicos?

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,984 Times in 7,129 Posts

Re: 01/2016 - Buy Abel a moto

Hoseman God rest his soul had taken a liking to Abel and always threw a few pesos his way.

I liked Hoseman and after he passed whenever I would see Abel and he would ask me for a drink I never hesitated and said yes. I thought Hoseman would of liked that and that was the real reason I did it as a tribute to a fallen friend and monger. There were also nights when Abel would ask for cab fare to go home as well and me being on vacation and good with the world would throw him 200 pesos for that too.

One night he was in Rumbas and asked me for a drink and I explained I had 2 nights left and spent more than my quota and was rationing what I had left so I couldn't.

He gave me a dirty look and turned his back to me. Needless to say never again did his self entitled ass get anything from me again and never will even though he has shamelessly tried every time he has seen me since. He blew it.
    To be honest with you. I don't trust him.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ROVER View Post
    One night he was in Rumbas and asked me for a drink and I explained I had 2 nights left and spent more than my quota and was rationing what I had left so I couldn't.

He gave me a dirty look and turned his back to me. Needless to say never again did his self entitled ass get anything from me again and never will even though he has shamelessly tried every time he has seen me since. He blew it.
    I've been telling them for over 10 years "pesos for putas" and don't have much else to say.

You've got everything from older women in their 50s/60s to 8 year old kids walking around all day asking gringos for money. That's life in a tourist zone and one of the reasons I have always been hesitant about living somewhere like Sosua.

A guy could start off talking about Obama and ultimately its a set-up to befriend you and ask you for money 3 days later. Growing up in NYC, it's been fairly easy for me to spot BS and much easier now that I hardly ever drink.

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ROVER View Post
    I don't trust any of them. Never trust a hustler or a whore.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thread Information