Thread: 07/2016 - Passions closed down.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

07/2016 - Passions closed down.

Another popular Santiago strip club closed on prostitution
    PrintPrint EmailEmail BookmarkBookmark SaveSave to my profile Comments0 Comments
    Pasionl photo myspace.com
    Zoom Picture

Santiago.- Santiago prosecutor Luisa Liranzo on Tuesday will request pretrial detention against the manager and a cashier of the night club Pasion accused of prostitution, the second popular strip club to be shuttered for alleged pimping in as many months.

Liranzo said in today’s arraignment she’ll request pretrial detention against Jose Gomez and Juan Estrella, arrested Tuesday morning during the search of the business located in the Canabacoa district.

Judge Martha Martinez on Monday ruled to shutter the club, after the prosecution filed charges of pimping and sexual exploitation of women, just two months after the also popular club Casablanca was also ordered to close its doors.
    Share / Recommend this article:

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,004 Times in 1,005 Posts

Re: Passions closed down.

Damn... I was in that area this past week...
    I wonder if that means that freelance prices would be lower than the house price?
    If you don't do it, someone else will!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MH16 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 07/2016 - Passions closed down.

As it was said before, a new way of mongering is quickly coming upon us. Traditional methods won't do, as they are squeezing those methods. Seems to me those that have contacts can wait this shit out, social media will be the the new way to successfully monger. Those who have contacts will be able to easier continue this thing of ours, I will be going to Sosua this weekend first time since last Halloween. Don't know what I will find based on what I am reading, but have set up a few things already based on facebook contacts. If the street / club action is not there, I will make a call. I would have included a few anyway, but now I will probably rely on them more.

The question about prices, was asked with places like passion santiago closed will prices go down. I don't know, I would suspect it would depend on the monger, and how he does his thing. In my opinion it could go either way, after all I have always believed for the most part it is a simple economic equation, always has been. Basic supply and demand. It can go either way, less chicas available, those available are more in demand, normally means higher pricing. But on the other hand, less mongers available to the chicas as well, so if they want to score a payday, maybe their best option is to lower their prices. Again depends on the monger, how desperate he is, or how desperate the chica happens to be. Guess we will find out.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    As it was said before, a new way of mongering is quickly coming upon us. Traditional methods won't do, as they are squeezing those methods. Seems to me those that have contacts can wait this shit out, social media will be the the new way to successfully monger. Those who have contacts will be able to easier continue this thing of ours, I will be going to Sosua this weekend first time since last Halloween. Don't know what I will find based on what I am reading, but have set up a few things already based on facebook contacts. If the street / club action is not there, I will make a call. I would have included a few anyway, but now I will probably rely on them more.

The question about prices, was asked with places like passion santiago closed will prices go down. I don't know, I would suspect it would depend on the monger, and how he does his thing. In my opinion it could go either way, after all I have always believed for the most part it is a simple economic equation, always has been. Basic supply and demand. It can go either way, less chicas available, those available are more in demand, normally means higher pricing. But on the other hand, less mongers available to the chicas as well, so if they want to score a payday, maybe their best option is to lower their prices. Again depends on the monger, how desperate he is, or how desperate the chica happens to be. Guess we will find out.
    Sooner or later there will be a push back, or a new area opening up. I heard that some of my friends are going to Nagua now. I have been there a couple of years back. I can't confirm or deny the action there, but later this year I will be returning to Santiago and I will personally check it out. I do know from past experience that it is a small town, that was beginning to come up. I was doing referrals for the nude resort there. The clients wanted to keep the whole scene very quiet.

I would say it would be very hard to change a culture, Dominican men have been doing P4P for years. Just because some politician has a dick up their ass doesn't mean the culture will change that suddenly. True players get with your Dominican friends and find out where they are going now. I do this in SD when I am there, for better quality women and hidden locals.

Santiago is a different place all together, you need to network there. Friends or family members are the biggest references you will have. You have to remember that in Santiago, most of the women there don't depend on tourist. So if you are not pipelining before you get there, it would be very hard to get around. It is just that big. Yes, places like the Sewer are going away. We knew this once they started to ask for more cruise ships. But that doesn't mean the culture will change. You just can't throw these women on the street without them trying to find some other place to go. Most do not know anything else but to make money this way. Like everyone else they need to feed their children and pay rent.

So my brothers, just up your game. Pipeline, ask your brothers who are traveling where they are getting their info from and share that info. Remember, the dollar makes the biggest difference, look into the other towns in the DR, Higuey, La Vega, Nagua, San Cristobal. The game is still there for those who want to know.
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    The way some Dominicans do business, in real life and in mongering life, is to charge more for less. The typical Dominican street mindset doesn't allow for any type of rational calculations based on the type of logic that we take for granted. Many learn all their lessons the tiguere way, and are more influenced by one person's success than on the many failures they are surrounded by.

It works out like this-if a chica charged 3,000 pesos for a couple of hours, and now things are getting bad, then she'll try to charge more to make up for the loss. Two weeks into this with no customers and she STILL won't budge on the price. The only way she will change her mentality is when everything starts falling on top of her head, and not one second sooner.

The dynamics are changing in Sosua, but I've said for years that if cats would learn Spanish and head to the campos they'll be alright. There is a certain amount of mileage on campo chicas, but it's the usual sexual exploitation from family members and what not. They usually aren't as tread-worn as some of their more seasoned counterparts who've spent their formative years strolling up and down Pedro Clisante or working a casa in Santiago or the capital.

Short-time ( a couple of hours in the afternoon) could be around 500 pesos or a little more, not including moto transportation. TLN 1,000 pesos. Don't ask me how I know.

Knowing a native Dominican who lives in a particular campo is essential. Once you develop a particular contact it becomes a matter of how many women you want to hook up with, not IF you're going to hook up.
    Last edited by Berzin; 08-16-2016 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    The way some Dominicans do business, in real life and in mongering life, is to charge more for less. The typical Dominican street mindset doesn't allow for any type of rational calculations based on the type of logic that we take for granted. Many learn all their lessons the tiguere way, and are more influenced by one person's success than on the many failures they are surrounded by.

It works out like this-if a chica charged 3,000 pesos for a couple of hours, and now things are getting bad, then she'll try to charge more to make up for the loss. Two weeks into this with no customers and she STILL won't budge on the price. The only way she will change her mentality is when everything starts falling on top of her head, and not one second sooner.

The dynamics are changing in Sosua, but I've said for years that if cats would learn Spanish and head to the campos they'll be alright. There is a certain amount of mileage on campo chicas, but it's the usual sexual exploitation from family members and what not. They usually aren't as tread-worn as some of their more seasoned counterparts who've spent their formative years strolling up and down Pedro Clisante or working a casa in Santiago or the capital.

Short-time ( a couple of hours in the afternoon) could be around 500 pesos or a little more, not including moto transportation. TLN 1,000 pesos. Don't ask me how I know.

Knowing a native Dominican who lives in a particular campo is essential. Once you develop a particular contact it becomes a matter of how many women you want to hook up with, not IF you're going to hook up.
    Very true all you said. I went to a couple of the local Dominican casas in San Andres a couple of years ago, with a local Dominican, and as you say they were much cheaper, but to tell you the truth wasn't impressed with any thing I saw there. The Dominicans seemed fine with them, but not really my taste.

But as far as going to the local areas/barrios and meeting local chicas away from the tourists spots, chicas I call barrio girls, couldn't agree more. One of my favorite ways to meet chicas, normally introduced to me by the girlfriends whom I have already been with.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

It's hard to say where these shut downs are heading, and whether they are going to be a permanent governmental initiative or just the same ol' nonsense they do periodically. I remember when Boca Chica suffered something similar ten or so years ago and the chicas all migrated to Sosua. And there are always periodic shut downs of the casas in the capital, with the same results-after a while, they re-open somewhere else. But this closing in Santiago is different, as it seems to involve criminal activities that fall outside the regular pay-for-play dynamic. It's important for guys to realize that if this is a harbinger of things to come, they are going to have to adapt accordingly.

Prostitution is an institution on the island, and it isn't going anywhere. Native Dominicans will not have their fun taken from them, and the women aren't going to suddenly stop when the government is unable and unwilling to provide suitable alternatives for employment. It will just be more difficult for those who are used to the atmosphere that the casas and Sosua provide.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Prostitution is an institution on the island, and it isn't going anywhere. Native Dominicans will not have their fun taken from them, and the women aren't going to suddenly stop when the government is unable and unwilling to provide suitable alternatives for employment. It will just be more difficult for those who are used to the atmosphere that the casas and Sosua provide.
    Just stand in front of a super mercado and they will appear.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Just an FYI, the original post was about the Passions in Santiago closing, not Sosua.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddyooo View Post
    Photos of the ongoing conversion of the old Passion's.

Click to see picClick to see picClick to see pic
    This is the Passion in Sosua, not Santiago.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Should this thread be split off?

Kinda got stuff about Passion Santiago and Passions Sosua in it
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Should this thread be split off?

Kinda got stuff about Passion Santiago and Passions Sosua in it.

I think the old Passions thread has been closed

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

All the post about the renovation to the old Passions in Sosua have been moved to its own thread here. This topic is closed for now. If there are any updates for Passions in Santiago, let a mod know and it'll be re-opened.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    All the post about the renovation to the old Passions in Sosua have been moved to its own thread here. This topic is closed for now. If there are any updates for Passions in Santiago, let a mod know and it'll be re-opened.
    We will

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Opened again!!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

And now a Judge has ordered Passion Night Club in Santiago can be reopened... ( a female judge no less)

https://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...ampaign=buffer

(In case you didn't see it already.)
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

still closed
    position: https://goo.gl/maps/GzKdpczH5k52

plaza gomez diaz sucked https://goo.gl/maps/6jsg7jVVBCU2
    8000 DOP and just two chicas doable.
    will jerk off now to
    https://de.xhamster.com/videos/two-v...r-gent-2810535
    i'd pay 16000 for these two russian girls, they are a couple of leagues above the crap i saw live today.
    help for santiago via personal message is welcome.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to b3k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

And today the case was dropped and Passions was given the go ahead to open once again.

Interesting stuff.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Very interesting indeed, as the DR turns...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thread Information