Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Quote Originally Posted by Bstokley View Post
    are they really giving it up raw like that out there?

I would say its available 75% of the time.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bstokley View Post
    are they really giving it up raw like that out there?
    There are some guys that just can't get it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Once you get to know a dominicana that number moves to 95% be she a pro or non pro. You really have to make an effort to wear a condom after they become comfortable with you. The way those chicks behave it's hard to believe if they actually give a damn about getting pregnant so if you don't want kids you have to be the responsible adult in the room. Plan B my ass. I think many will actually go home hoping they're pregnant after a condom breaks. I've never had a chick panic after a broken condom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I would say its available 75% of the time.
    Last edited by The Sage; 01-26-2017 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Edit spelling.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Once you get to know a dominicana that number moves to 95% be she a pro or non pro. You really have to makes an effort to wear a condom after they come to know you well.
    If they go on birth control and have no problems with Abortions, then its a go.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

They pretend to be all religious but the truth is most of them have absolutely NO problem getting an Abortion, esp if they can get someone to pay for it , or can afford the procedure.. If its an inconvenience , they won’t even hesitate.. Many of them have had numerous Abortions.
    The Only time they seem to have a Moral issue with Abortions is when it’s a Gringo, who they can get to pay dearly, naturally , or a Rich Dominican they want to latch on to.. Then all of a sudden an Abortion is out of the question and how dare anyone even think of such a Horrible thing.
    They also use a Pregnancy to try to convince a Man they love that its HIS baby, even when they knew damn well they were fucking 4 other guys and only slept with him (the Target of their affection) only Once , at the completely wrong time of the month .. It’s like the Maury Povich show on Steroids with some of these Girls… They really are something..
    Their stories are just fucking Epic.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not my problem. I turned off the spigot 26 years ago. I'd be a nervous wreck working with live amo down there and I have no doubt I'd have a Dominican kid or kids by now absent my vasectomy.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Yes the V makes things much more comfortable and leaves you much more at ease
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Yes the V makes things much more comfortable and leaves you much more at ease
    Not ready for the "V"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Not ready for the "V"
    I have had my children

i never started messing around until i got mine. It changes your thinking on things but if your still thinking about having children probably best to wait

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

What is with these chicas? Chica I had been with before, but not in awhile. She became to needy, always begging and I am not down with that, it gets aggravating, so I tend to put them on hold, this one has been on hold for about 4 or so months now. So she contacted me shows me a foto of a cute chica, and asks if I like, if I want her. I am not good at saying "no" to sexys new chicas that I have never seen, so we set it up for today 12 noon. Instead of meeting on the beach, tell her come straight to my place and come alone. Decided I didn't really feel like paying 2 chicas, and besides it's been a while so it would seem like new stuff anyway. Figured could do her friend another time, with or without her.

I was really looking forward to it, I was particularly horny, and had good memories of our previous times together. So she shows up on time, actually a bit early, I was mixing a drink when she arrived, told her to let herself in, when I turned around, I got a shock. She was always slim with huge tits, the kind of chica guys refer to as tits on a stick. When I turned the tits were still huge and full, in her top, but it was what was beneath the tits that shocked me, she was pregnant. I was like what the fuck, was ready to tell her to leave, after all she never mentioned being preggo, she was 5 months or so she said, she was pretty big, my guess a little more.

I just looked at her as I stirred my drink, my options racing through my mind. Could tell her to leave and give her nothing for wasting my time. But that would probably be a bit cruel, plus by the way today was her birthday, she showed me her cedular and yes it was her b-day. I could just pay her something for her time and tell her to leave. But I hate paying for something and getting nothing. Or I could just let it flow and see how it goes. Did I mention, I was extremely horny and was looking forward to being with this chica, such a beautiful face and incredible tits.

I chose to let the little head have his way sat down on the couch with her, and let nature take it course. She is very affectionate and the kissing was nice, but in short order she opened my pants and let her mouth have it's way with me, in short order her "condition" didn't seem like so much of a barrier any longer. I know some guys, really enjoy fucking pregnant females, but never really did anything for me, especially when they are that big. But I allowed it to happen, and it wasn't too bad, had to constrain it to couch activity, as bed positions that I wanted would be difficult to execute but the couch was fine. Don't see myself as making it a habit fucking preggos, but it wasn't that bad, and her hormones were in high gear, as she was extremely horny as well.

Still don't know what is going on with these chicas, being out there while obviously showing. At any giving time you can tend to see an obvious preggo on Duarte soliciting, never pulled one or even had any desire to do so, and if I knew she was preggo, never would have even invited her, but in retrospect wasn't a bad experience.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

As an amiga of mine once told me, "chicas embarazada necesita sexo tambien".

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    What is with these chicas? Chica I had been with before, but not in awhile. She became to needy, always begging and I am not down with that, it gets aggravating, so I tend to put them on hold, this one has been on hold for about 4 or so months now. So she contacted me shows me a foto of a cute chica, and asks if I like, if I want her. I am not good at saying "no" to sexys new chicas that I have never seen, so we set it up for today 12 noon. Instead of meeting on the beach, tell her come straight to my place and come alone. Decided I didn't really feel like paying 2 chicas, and besides it's been a while so it would seem like new stuff anyway. Figured could do her friend another time, with or without her.

I was really looking forward to it, I was particularly horny, and had good memories of our previous times together. So she shows up on time, actually a bit early, I was mixing a drink when she arrived, told her to let herself in, when I turned around, I got a shock. She was always slim with huge tits, the kind of chica guys refer to as tits on a stick. When I turned the tits were still huge and full, in her top, but it was what was beneath the tits that shocked me, she was pregnant. I was like what the fuck, was ready to tell her to leave, after all she never mentioned being preggo, she was 5 months or so she said, she was pretty big, my guess a little more.

I just looked at her as I stirred my drink, my options racing through my mind. Could tell her to leave and give her nothing for wasting my time. But that would probably be a bit cruel, plus by the way today was her birthday, she showed me her cedular and yes it was her b-day. I could just pay her something for her time and tell her to leave. But I hate paying for something and getting nothing. Or I could just let it flow and see how it goes. Did I mention, I was extremely horny and was looking forward to being with this chica, such a beautiful face and incredible tits.

I chose to let the little head have his way sat down on the couch with her, and let nature take it course. She is very affectionate and the kissing was nice, but in short order she opened my pants and let her mouth have it's way with me, in short order her "condition" didn't seem like so much of a barrier any longer. I know some guys, really enjoy fucking pregnant females, but never really did anything for me, especially when they are that big. But I allowed it to happen, and it wasn't too bad, had to constrain it to couch activity, as bed positions that I wanted would be difficult to execute but the couch was fine. Don't see myself as making it a habit fucking preggos, but it wasn't that bad, and her hormones were in high gear, as she was extremely horny as well.

Still don't know what is going on with these chicas, being out there while obviously showing. At any giving time you can tend to see an obvious preggo on Duarte soliciting, never pulled one or even had any desire to do so, and if I knew she was preggo, never would have even invited her, but in retrospect wasn't a bad experience.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

She's pregnant

Last year I met this one on Facebook. She is a Puerto Plata semi pro.

Click this bar to view the full image.

She went straight to the point about me paying for sex so she went straight to the cabana. First time was pretty good but the last time was a rush job and I felt like I was with a Sosua dame tu leche chica. Therefore she was dismissed from rotation.

I hadn't heard from her in months then all of a sudden I get the below listed Facebook message.

What I find interesting is she is NOT accusing me but simply inquiring. Maybe she is hoping for the gringo lottery but she has 2 problems, first I have been cut about 15 years ago and second the condom didn't break.

The way I know she was fishing is because her approach was very soft and she let it go as quick as she made the inquiry. I am thinking you are stroking that many dudes you don't know who the baby daddy is???????????

...bienvenidos a la Republica Dominicana!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

She's looking for help. My take is she knows who the father is. She was simply hoping that you'd take the bait and then take her on as a dependent. It's sad. Those girls be having the time of their lives with some tigre or even married man then they come up pregnant and the guys don't want a damn thing to do with them. I have a friend who found herself in that situation. I asked her if she was still talking to the father of her son and her response was, "no importa, le amo mi hijo". Worse yet, like your friend who just had the baby, sex with her went from fantastic to perfunctory. In addition she went from not asking for much money to insisting on more money because she now has two kids. Regretfully I had to cut her loose and this was someone who's company I really enjoyed before the new kid altered the equation.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    She's pregnant

Last year I met this one on Facebook. She is a Puerto Plata semi pro.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

She went straight to the point about me paying for sex so she went straight to the cabana. First time was pretty good but the last time was a rush job and I felt like I was with a Sosua dame tu leche chica. Therefore she was dismissed from rotation.

I hadn't heard from her in months then all of a sudden I get the below listed Facebook message.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

What I find interesting is she is NOT accusing me but simply inquiring. Maybe she is hoping for the gringo lottery but she has 2 problems, first I have been cut about 15 years ago and second the condom didn't break.

The way I know she was fishing is because her approach was very soft and she let it go as quick as she made the inquiry. I am thinking you are stroking that many dudes you don't know who the baby daddy is???????????

...bienvenidos a la Republica Dominicana!

And the Sad Comedy of that is , those OTHER Dudes she is probably Stroking RAW, so why not look there FIRST ?
    you went and used a Condom, and she still trying to see if you fall for her little game..
    Guessing she has no clue you are Cut and you were just using the Condom to be safe from STDS , meanwhile she assumed the Condom was for pregnancy protection only..

it IS Sad.. how they think, but I also feel very bad for them ..

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    She's looking for help. My take is she knows who the father is. She was simply hoping that you'd take the bait and then take her on as a dependent. It's sad. Those girls be having the time of their lives with some tigre or even married man then they come up pregnant and the guys don't want a damn thing to do with them. I have a friend who found herself in that situation. I asked her if she was still talking to the father of her son and her response was, "no importa, le amo mi hijo". Worse yet, like your friend who just had the baby, sex with her went from fantastic to perfunctory. In addition she went from not asking for much money to insisting on more money because she now has two kids. Regretfully I had to cut her loose and this was someone who's company I really enjoyed before the new kid altered the equation.
    They are just soo dumb.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information