Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: new here

Quote Originally Posted by rob57 View Post
    im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay ...
    There are hundreds of members of this board who still do visit, or have visited, the DR for sex. Plus hundreds more who are no longer active members. Out of those many hundreds I can only think of three who have stayed in all-inclusives, and two of those regretted it.

Do not think you know better than hundreds of members here, some of whom have visited literally dozens of times, and none of whom stay in all-inclusives.

If you are like me, first visit, and do not have the confidence to go out and about on the streets of the DR, then stay at Blackbeards. It is a great introduction and next time you can do something different once you have learned the ropes.

Do not mess with weed. The vendors make a few dollars selling it to you. But they can make a lot more shopping you to local cops. You will gladly pay thousands of dollars to get out of a Dominican jail, where you can be crammed in with "sixteen naked hoodlums with just a hole in the floor to piss and shit in" (to quote one of our members who was arrested for causing a traffic accident).

You did not say how much Spanish you have. It should influence where you stay.

Which AI were you thinking of visiting? I recently exchanged emails with a guy who had booked himself into an AI in the middle of nowhere. The hotels like it that way as they get all your expenditure.

If you stay at Blackbeards or in a Sosua hotel you can easily meet up with experienced mongers to show you around.
    Last edited by weyland; 03-04-2019 at 12:04 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    There are hundreds of members of this board who still do visit, or have visited, the DR for sex. Plus hundreds more who are no longer active members. Out of those many hundreds I can only think of three who have stayed in all-inclusives, and two of those regretted it.

Do not think you know better than hundreds of members here, some of whom have visited literally dozens of times, and none of whom stay in all-inclusives.

If you are like me, first visit, and do not have the confidence to go out and about on the streets of the DR, then stay at Blackbeards. It is a great introduction and next time you can do something different once you have learned the ropes.

Do not mess with weed. The vendors make a few dollars selling it to you. But they can make a lot more shopping you to local cops. You will gladly pay thousands of dollars to get out of a Dominican jail, where you can be crammed in with "sixteen naked hoodlums with just a hole in the floor to piss and shit in" (to quote one of our members who was arrested for causing a traffic accident).

You did not say how much Spanish you have. It should influence where you stay.

Which AI were you thinking of visiting? I recently exchanged emails with a guy who had booked himself into an AI in the middle of nowhere. The hotels like it that way as they get all your expenditure.

If you stay at Blackbeards or in a Sosua hotel you can easily meet up with experienced mongers to show you around.
    I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

QUOTE=rob57;1475894]I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this is Exactly up to date,,,,

But last i heard ,,,,,

it was 1800 pesos ST(short time)=$36
    And 3300 pesos LT (Long time/overnight) = $65

If you have not yet made your reservations for the All inclusive,,,,,,

you should really pass on that ,,,,,,,

Try out Blackbeards if you want ,,,,,,its not bad for 1st timers,,,,,

BUT,,,,,,I would highly recommend doing either a ALL Sosua trip,,,,,

or a Blackbeards/ sosua trip,,,,,

With Sosua added into your plans ,,,,you get to experience the beach,,,,good food,,,,and chicas ,,,,,,,

And you will have So So much more freedom than the All inclusive,,,,,

If you have the time before your dates,,,,,,,

Search hotels in Sosua,,,,

or even better,,,,,,,if you and your friend want a nice villa to hang out in in sosua,,,,,let me know,,,

Tiger and I know just the place,,,,,,

Shit,,,im starting to sound like Mikelodge ,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Re: 03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

i sent a email to get the paid membership. dr is cheap to fly out from NJ looking at $700 for 5-7 days there all inclusive resort

You are in now!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm looking at blackbeards what do the girls charge there usually

Your best bet is either Sosua or Boca Chica. How long you going for?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Your best bet is either Sosua or Boca Chica. How long you going for?
    im looking to go for 4 days trying estimate how much everything would cost for me. Ill be flying out of Newark airport the last week in may. looking to have fun and get a chica every night maybe 2.
    My friend is stuck on the all inclusive packages trying to show him the prices for everything before we go including prices for food/drinks and chicas and the hotel

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

im looking to go for 4 days trying estimate how much everything would cost for me. Ill be flying out of Newark airport the last week in may. looking to have fun and get a chica every night maybe 2.
    My friend is stuck on the all inclusive packages trying to show him the prices for everything before we go including prices for food/drinks and chicas and the hotel

Which AI are you looking at staying at? Casa Marina in Sosua or one of the AI's in and around Puerto Plata?

If want to share what you think the costs are for your trip from and AI perspective we can help you get a feel for what you can do by staying in a hotel etc.

It sounds like your primarily focusing on a mongering trip and as others have indicated AI's and mongering don't really mix all that well.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

i went on a Bermuda cruise and there wasn't to many girls on the island. looking to go all out in DR. How much do they charge usually? my friend said some are $90 for the whole day
    The Dominican peso is approximately 50.5 to $1.00US, $90.00US is about 4500pesos. Blackbeards chics have a fixed price of 2200 pesos for short time and 3500 pesos for all night. There is no daily rate at Blackbeards therefore you would have to negotiate with the individual chica. I doubt seriously that any Blackbeards chica would settle for 4500 pesos for an entire day but you can try your luck.

Sosua chics are a different animal they are freelancers with no fixed prices. They range from 2000-3000 pesos for short time and 3500 -10,000 pesos for all night. Sosua chics will charge you what they think they can get away with and just like Blackbeards it is not likely you can get one to commit to you for an entire day for 4500 pesos or $90.00US

my friend is down to get girls aswell im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay looking at $400-500 for some weed and girls for the week
    As previously stated you are strongly encouraged to stay away from any illegal substances in the Dominican Republic.

$500 budget is approximately 25,000 pesos. If your stay is for 4 days that gives you just over $120US or 6000 pesos a day for chics. That would get you about 3 short time chics a day at Blackbeards and maybe 2 short time chics in Sosua. Once again keep in mind chica prices in Sosua are not fixed.

The budget of $500US is doable for what you desire in the allotted time period however you have to include food, drinks, lodging and transportation. Those specific cost will depend on where you choose to stay. You should be able to get lodging for between $50-75US per night. Food and drinks should be about $50US a day.

For 4 days based on the aforementioned figures your sex vacation should cost you approximately $1000US not including airfare. Keep in mind this is just a rough estimate your final cost could be more or less.

As previously stated if this is a sex vacation you are encouraged NOT to do an all inclusive try Blackbeards or Sosua.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Try maybe 5 girls a day. Each day

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    It sounds like your primarily focusing on a mongering trip and as others have indicated AI's and mongering don't really mix all that well.

Don't mix at all.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

im looking

The guys I first went down with thought a girl every few days would be fun. I wanted a few a day. I never returned with those two again. Went on to making 60 more trips and finding friends that also wanted girls all day and all night long.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

The guys I first went down with thought a girl every few days would be fun. I wanted a few a day. I never returned with those two again. Went on to making 60 more trips and finding friends that also wanted girls all day and all night long.
    Sex can be addictive like drugs or alcohol. My first few trips, after I had finished with one girl I soon felt lonely and would often look for another. I often had three or four a day and another all night. My health and finances rule that out these days. Eighteen months after moving here permanently, I shacked up with a nice haitiana for eight years. She left me to marry a Haitian guy eighteen months ago. I am still friends with both of them, nice people. Once I was living with her my sex drive shrank back to "average" and I only felt the need to fuck other women occasionally.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

My first trip to sosua i had 5 different girls including a three way in the first 8 hours i was there

yes it was a kid in a candy store

i slowed down some after that.

Good memories

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    The Dominican peso is approximately 50.5 to $1.00US, $90.00US is about 4500pesos. Blackbeards chics have a fixed price of 2200 pesos for short time and 3500 pesos for all night. There is no daily rate at Blackbeards therefore you would have to negotiate with the individual chica. I doubt seriously that any Blackbeards chica would settle for 4500 pesos for an entire day but you can try your luck.

Sosua chics are a different animal they are freelancers with no fixed prices. They range from 2000-3000 pesos for short time and 3500 -10,000 pesos for all night. Sosua chics will charge you what they think they can get away with and just like Blackbeards it is not likely you can get one to commit to you for an entire day for 4500 pesos or $90.00US

As previously stated you are strongly encouraged to stay away from any illegal substances in the Dominican Republic.

$500 budget is approximately 25,000 pesos. If your stay is for 4 days that gives you just over $120US or 6000 pesos a day for chics. That would get you about 3 short time chics a day at Blackbeards and maybe 2 short time chics in Sosua. Once again keep in mind chica prices in Sosua are not fixed.

The budget of $500US is doable for what you desire in the allotted time period however you have to include food, drinks, lodging and transportation. Those specific cost will depend on where you choose to stay. You should be able to get lodging for between $50-75US per night. Food and drinks should be about $50US a day.

For 4 days based on the aforementioned figures your sex vacation should cost you approximately $1000US not including airfare. Keep in mind this is just a rough estimate your final cost could be more or less.

As previously stated if this is a sex vacation you are encouraged NOT to do an all inclusive try Blackbeards or Sosua.
    thanks allot working out the logistics on getting a good deal on a flight out of jfk or down in ac. im looking to spend $1500-1700 usd for the whole trip.
    what is a short stay down there is that a hour+ or is it like here in the us only quick 15mins?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Who watches the puppy while you are away?
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    I wasn't smart enough to get a puppy
    I was smart enough ​not to get a puppy.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks allot working out the logistics on getting a good deal on a flight out of jfk or down in ac. im looking to spend $1500-1700 usd for the whole trip.
    what is a short stay down there is that a hour+ or is it like here in the us only quick 15mins?

Including airfare for a 7 day trip, sure.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    My first trip to sosua i had 5 different girls including a three way in the first 8 hours i was there

yes it was a kid in a candy store

i slowed down some after that.

Good memories

My first trip covered the entire Island with guys that really didn't want chicas. I think I got about 6 or 7 maybe.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sex can be addictive like drugs or alcohol. My first few trips, after I had finished with one girl I soon felt lonely and would often look for another. I often had three or four a day and another all night. My health and finances rule that out these days. Eighteen months after moving here permanently, I shacked up with a nice haitiana for eight years. She left me to marry a Haitian guy eighteen months ago. I am still friends with both of them, nice people. Once I was living with her my sex drive shrank back to "average" and I only felt the need to fuck other women occasionally.

Why is it fine to eat three meals a day everyday but having sex everyday makes you an addict?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Why is it fine to eat three meals a day everyday but having sex everyday makes you an addict?
    Crack is one helluva drug....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Crack is one helluva drug....

Nothing wrong with getting some pussy everyday after a meal or before coffee.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information