Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 07/2019 - Sosua update, I am a Newbi but not New to the Game

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 07/2019 - Sosua update, I am a Newbi but not New to the Game

Quote Originally Posted by texcowboy View Post
    I guess I am confused..I thought Shogun Warrior was just telling his recent story about his trip to Sousa (very changed Sousa)..
    Who was the pissed off chica...? It appeared to me that Shogun Warrior was being silenced on the forum for his discussion..?

There are guys on here that fall in love and watch the board to see if their hooker is cheating on them. 99% of these hookers are.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,289 Times in 14,581 Posts

I guess I am confused..I thought Shogun Warrior was just telling his recent story about his trip to Sousa (very changed Sousa)..
    Who was the pissed off chica...? It appeared to me that Shogun Warrior was being silenced on the forum for his discussion..?

No Shogun wasn't being silenced at all. He asked to have it moved to green and later decided to have it moved back. That is why you couldn't see it for awhile and now you can.

He didn't get into the reasons for it but 9 times out of 10 it's because a chica said something to him due to some low life snitching to the chica.

Normally it is a some dude that they see someone posting something about a chica he is sweet on and he gets all bent about it and tells her about it

You have to get pretty out of line with what you are saying to get silenced here by the moderators. There is a line though
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    There are guys on here that fall in love and watch the board to see if their hooker is cheating on them. 99% of these hookers are.
    I can only imagine!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texcowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,682 Times in 17,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    If you are landing at STI Santiago International Airport you can take a taxi to a cabana in Santiago. Just tell the taxista "quiero ir a la cabana que es mas cerca aqui" He should be able to do it for between 1500-2000 pesos. Yes it's steep but there is a taxi mafia at the airports in the Dominican Republic.

To get an idea on taxi fares just ask him "cuantos quieres para llevarme a Puerto Plata Barba Negra?" He will probably say $100US. Uber fares from Santiago to Puerto Plata run between 1000-2000 pesos depending on where you are in the city. If I were you I would definitely load the Uber App on your phone it might come in handy.

In the morning just search for a Uber the fare will most assuredly be half what the taxi wants. Word of caution before you mount the Uber or taxi for that matter make sure you make clear what the fare is, taxistas and Uber drivers are notorious for trying to change their fares.
    If I were you guys I would just get through customs and make my way to Blackbeards...Make sure you have print out and map of where Blackbeards is....Just negotiate down the price at taxi stand...Just pay the fare and have your buddy pay more..uber kinda risky to me if you dont know spanish....Going somewhere in Santiago for breakfast at 3am is crazy to me...Where are you going to go with your suitcases??...lol...I personally wouldnt worry about driving at night on that route to Blackbeards.....you guys will be charged up to just get to where you want to go..believe me..passout on the blackbeards lounge chairs when you get there....and then have omeltte at 8am

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    If I were you guys I would just get through customs and make my way to Blackbeards...Make sure you have print out and map of where Blackbeards is....Just negotiate down the price at taxi stand...Just pay the fare and have your buddy pay more..uber kinda risky to me if you dont know spanish....Going somewhere in Santiago for breakfast at 3am is crazy to me...Where are you going to go with your suitcases??...lol...I personally wouldnt worry about driving at night on that route to Blackbeards.....you guys will be charged up to just get to where you want to go..believe me..passout on the blackbeards lounge chairs when you get there....and then have omeltte at 8am

Sound advise.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I can only imagine!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

There are two routes to Puerto Plata from Santiago, the Mountain Road and the Puerto Plata Navarrete Hwy. Both roads are currently under construction with well paved sections and other sections that are not well paved.

In addition, there are sections of both roads where there is neither street lighting or guardrails to protect from going off the sides of the roads where there are natural ditches due to the terrain and man made culverts due to construction. Farm animals such as cattle and horses also cross the roads at night and at times cannot be seen until it is too late.

IMHO based on the aforementioned I would not drive at night on either of those two roads. However, yes you can drive at night on those roads but if you do you will be driving not under the best circumstances.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There are two routes to Puerto Plata from Santiago, the Mountain Road and the Puerto Plata Navarrete Hwy. Both roads are currently under construction with well paved sections and other sections that are not well paved.

In addition, there are sections of both roads where there is neither street lighting or guardrails to protect from going off the sides of the roads where there are natural ditches due to the terrain and man made culverts due to construction.

IMHO based on the aforementioned I would not drive at night on either of those two roads. However, yes you can drive at night on those roads but if you do you will be driving not under the best circumstances.

I have gone at night. There are divers that are really good and others that prefer not to drive at night.

I myself prefer to go during daylight hours.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In addition, there are sections of both roads where there is neither street lighting or guardrails to protect from going off the sides of the roads where there are natural ditches due to the terrain and man made culverts due to construction. Farm animals such as cattle and horses also cross the roads at night and at times cannot be seen until it is too late.

You wouldnt go on mountain road to blackbeards correct???

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You wouldnt go on mountain road to blackbeards correct???
    No, it's the long way around. My point was there are two roads and both are under construction and could be treacherous to navigate at night without street lights.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No, it's the long way around. My point was there are two roads and both are under construction and could be treacherous to navigate at night without street lights.

I drove to South Carolina twice since April with a friend and we drove thru the night. There are many more guys I know that I would never make that drive at night.

I agree that the ride should be made during the light hours but there are a few expert drivers that I would go with. The morning is the best time to go, like you suggested.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its more dangerous wandering around Santiago at 3 in the morning....they will get mugged I personally would take the risk and sit in backseat with seat belt....haha...or just stay in the airport for 3 hours....but they will get bored and take off to BB....

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Its more dangerous wandering around Santiago at 3 in the morning....they will get mugged I personally would take the risk and sit in backseat with seat belt....haha...or just stay in the airport for 3 hours....but they will get bored and take off to BB....

He suggested a Cabana. Excellant idea

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

...not sure what the probability is of getting mugged in a taxi between the airport and a Santiago cabana that's about 10 minutes away...

1de6d24016b411fcddd844053bc6a84b.jpg

...but hey I guess stranger things have happened...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

...not sure what the probability is of getting mugged in a taxi between the airport and a Santiago cabana that's about 10 minutes away...

1de6d24016b411fcddd844053bc6a84b.jpg

...but hey I guess stranger things have happened...

Have you met Hunter? With him, anything is possible

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Have you met Hunter? With him, anything is possible
    ...yeah he got us LOST in the middle of the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo

mem2cge.jpg

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You know what they say....you can plan till the cows come home (no pun intended )...but as soon as you hit the ground everything changes

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know what they say....you can plan till the cows come home (no pun intended )...but as soon as you hit the ground everything changes

That is a fact. Rafi has 5 chicas set up for Meddy and I told him he will forget all about them after the first casa we hit.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,289 Times in 14,581 Posts

Damn the 22nd can't get here fast enough for Tex

His head gotta be spinning with all the advice on that first day.

Hopefully he gives us a live report while he is there

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Damn the 22nd can't get here fast enough for Tex

His head gotta be spinning with all the advice on that first day.

Hopefully he gives us a live report while he is there

We are building up to something really really interesting.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information