Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2019 - Current situation in Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: 07/2019 - Current situation in Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    The old rumba (kings) and bar central were closed again today by the police.
    Well, isn't that a surprise...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Looks like the Mayor is making damn sure that the great parade of ho's that come to town to fleece the brother's will not be on main street. The economic impact is going to be phenominal. Lost revenue hurts business owners no matter the race of the people who are providing the money. In this case they are African Americans that are the biggest demographic. Seems the big superbowl watch parties and events are all going to be held down the street at Ahmvee.

Amazing how an event that is being broadcast on TV (5000 miles away) causes prices of pussy to skyrocket all over the world. Absolute madness and stupidity.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Looks like the Mayor is making damn sure that the great parade of ho's that come to town to fleece the brother's will not be on main street. The economic impact is going to be phenominal. Lost revenue hurts business owners no matter the race of the people who are providing the money. In this case they are African Americans that are the biggest demographic. Seems the big superbowl watch parties and events are all going to be held down the street at Ahmvee.

Amazing how an event that is being broadcast on TV (5000 miles away) causes prices of pussy to skyrocket all over the world. Absolute madness and stupidity.

Sosua is one town of 10,000 in DR. The impact will be ZERO if the mongers leave.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Well, isn't that a surprise...
    I’ve told guys who were excited about the strip potentially reopening that if they believe the town is going back to the way it was they are truly delusional.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I’ve told guys who were excited about the strip potentially reopening that if they believe the town is going back to the way it was they are truly delusional.
    Reports are Rumba got closed back down again today....Mayor mean business....let see if its open for super bowl...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Reports are Rumba got closed back down again today....Mayor mean business....let see if its open for super bowl...
    The mayor went against a court order directed from Santo Domingo that states she nor the local authorities can meddle in local businesses by shutting them down illegally. Tomorrow should be interesting. I would love to see a revolt.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    The mayor went against a court order directed from Santo Domingo that states she nor the local authorities can meddle in local businesses by shutting them down illegally. Tomorrow should be interesting. I would love to see a revolt.
    Film at 11:00.........
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 662 Posts

im unclear about something: are the authorities shutting down only certain bars/whore houses on a main tourist area ONLY for super bowl weekend? or, for good? and is this the only place that is getting shut down?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousone For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiousone View Post
    im unclear about something: are the authorities shutting down only certain bars/whore houses on a main tourist area ONLY for super bowl weekend? or, for good? and is this the only place that is getting shut down?

Its for good, depending on whats for good means.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Its for good, depending on whats for good means.
    what i wanted to know is this a country wide or city wide thing, or just this one joint. that is what im wanting to know.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousone For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiousone View Post
    what i wanted to know is this a country wide or city wide thing, or just this one joint. that is what im wanting to know.

I was going to a town in the South that was great. Its just that one place Sosua that is changing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

I was in Ahnvee last night and there were at least 500 girls in there,a buyers market. Maybe the top tier girls were commanding top dollar but there was at least a 5-1 ratio of girls. Shit tons of girls going home empty handed believe me. Every girl we negotiated with agreed to 2000 -2500 pesos.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    I was in Ahnvee last night and there were at least 500 girls in there,a buyers market. Maybe the top tier girls were commanding top dollar but there was at least a 5-1 ratio of girls. Shit tons of girls going home empty handed believe me. Every girl we negotiated with agreed to 2000 -2500 pesos.
    Nice...the super bowl brings in the chicas...sounds like the mass super bowl guy invasion didnt happen though....

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Nice...the super bowl brings in the chicas...sounds like the mass super bowl guy invasion didnt happen though....
    No doubt that’s what happened. My guess is that the guys looking for a New Orleans type street party correctly concluded that the new Sosua couldn’t deliver.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You won bigtime.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Damn. I just don’t like Ahnvee as a pick up spot. How was the ambience there? What kind of music was blaring? Was it Latin music? I bet not.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Try this :

How about the Mayor reclosed the original Rumba/Kings in hopes of getting a hefty bribe. Considering if they (Rumba) were reopened in that location do you have any idea how much money they would have made in 72HRS? The 1st new bar/club in the Red Light District was not completed before Superbowl and looks like it will not be done until after the election. Late February which really means mid March.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    Damn. I just don’t like Ahnvee as a pick up spot. How was the ambience there? What kind of music was blaring? Was it Latin music? I bet not.
    Friday night they had a live DJ and it was just off the chain. Last night was much different for some reason there were less people but still packed and there was no DJ and as of 2:00 am they had not opened the disco which I found curious,maybe because they had a pool party and bikini contest in the afternoon,the pool was still full of foam I wish I had gone during the day. On Friday we had a cabańa and it was $100usd,last night it was $150. and they told us it was going to be $300. for the Superbowl. All cabańas were full on Friday and Saturday by 1:00am. My buddy was feeding the cabańa hostess shots and was planning on taking her home,I left before my friends did so I don't know if he did or not,news at 11 lol. Music was mostly hip hop/rap or whatever they call that shit these days,not one latin music song.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Try this :

How about the Mayor reclosed the original Rumba/Kings in hopes of getting a hefty bribe. Considering if they (Rumba) were reopened in that location do you have any idea how much money they would have made in 72HRS? The 1st new bar/club in the Red Light District was not completed before Superbowl and looks like it will not be done until after the election. Late February which really means mid March.

Wow that is the first I have heard about an adult entertainment bar going in there. I knew about the sports bar, the disco and the Dominican place but nothing about adult entertainment.

Either David has made some pretty good connections to leave him alone or he is setting himself up for a big time failure.

Right now Ahnvee is getting pretty much the lions share of the business so it will remain to be seen if he can entice customers and chicas to his place.

High Caribbean right next door has virtually no customers or chicas coming there right now

If David plays his cards right it could be a decent area to hang out guess we will see once he gets it open.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    I am also here on the ground Kings was closed for two days..It was back open today as I drove past

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information