Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2019 - Current situation in Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 07/2019 - Current situation in Sosua

I’m probably by myself here. My fear is that because of the reduced activity levels and the dilution of the action I’m going to default to getting a novia. In the old days that was the prescription. A main to kill time with and a little strange on the side. I’ve been sports fucking the last few years so slowing that train down isn’t going to be easy. To make matters worse the hottest of the regulars is making relationship noises and I’ve yet to blow her off. Lord help me.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    That of course is one of the problems, that quick drink with like minded persons. Where the strip was, was generally convenient for most. Speaking for myself it was always something I tended to do prior to heading out for the night. Stop at Premium, have a few drinks, talk to a few chicas, or fellow mongers. Sometimes invite a chica that was passing by up to the room for a late afternoon delight. Then shower, chill for a bit before coming out for the night normally starting at Merengue. Of course all of that was helped along because my choice of hotel was only a half a block away. I can't see trying to do that if it is located at the other part of Pedro Clisante.

It may not affect the night life too much, but that random relaxed afternoon activity, it certainly will.
    All those little restaurants are probably pissed....there sales must be down. Irie would be freaking I woiuld think - RIP....

Right across street from Irie was Italian place I loved. Wonder if she will make it??

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I’m probably by myself here. My fear is that because of the reduced activity levels and the dilution of the action I’m going to default to getting a novia. In the old days that was the prescription. A main to kill time with and a little strange on the side. I’ve been sports fucking the last few years so slowing that train down isn’t going to be easy. To make matters worse the hottest of the regulars is making relationship noises and I’ve yet to blow her off. Lord help me.
    If it's not too personal may I ask what is your low and high number for monthly ayuda?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

First and foremost I’m not going to try to save anyone. Maximum ayuda $400 a month. Minimum ayuda would be as little as I get away with. My preferred situation would be to simply offer an exclusive for most of my trip with occasional help, but nothing guaranteed when I’m not there.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    If it's not too personal may I ask what is your low and high number for monthly ayuda?

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

First and foremost I’m not going to try to save anyone. Maximum ayuda $400 a month. Minimum ayuda would be as little as I get away with. My preferred situation would be to simply offer an exclusive for most of my trip with occasional help, but nothing guaranteed when I’m not there.

Wholly SHit!!!

Naw bruh, can't support that bullshit!! I can fuck plenty of bitchs for $400 in one month and have a helluva lot less headaches. At least 10 different ones. Stay thirsty!!! This is In Search of Chicas,...…………………….. not "In Search of a Bo Thing to Play House With!" You still got a lot of get up and go life in you. Don't let the demise of the strip cause you to turn in your players card. Just book your flight and we will check this shit out firsthand and report our findings. Holidays are approaching and I do believe these ho's are hungry. I might have to pay more for a moto and when I snatch a chica I usually get two. Don't give up on the ho's!!! Lock & Load!! Man your battle stations!!!

We still need you in the fight!!!

IMG_20190802_230424278.jpgDSCN3501.JPGDSCN5084a.jpgIMG_0317.JPG100_2436.JPG

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    The residents of the east part of PC freaked out a few years back when Anhvee had their Super Bowl party that lasted until 5am, so it will be interesting to see what happens now. I always felt sorry for the lady who lives in that little house next to Classico.

As far as people losing their jobs, it's actually very little. Perhaps 60 - 80? Not significant when you look at Sosua's population of 50,000. If the East end flies, the new bars will be looking for experienced bartenders, it's just a waiting game now. Don't forget that the employees are entitled to their liquidation.

The judge ruling is nothing but a rumour at the moment.

Damn, that's some crazy shit right there! They come in and close your business, then you have to pay all the employees liquidation?!?!?!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Calm down, Shogun. No need to blow a gasket. I was asked a question and I chose to give an answer. No shame in my game. If the perfect candidate came along I’d be willing to provide her with a max of $400 if needed. I’m doubtful such a creature exists, but if she did that’s the support I’d be willing to provide. Understand that my perspective is rooted in the real possibility I’ll be pitching my tent there in 10 months.

What does the strip shutting down have to do with any of this? My default position is to maintain a relationship with one particular favorita with strange on the side. The ease of finding pussy on the strip has allowed me to work around this. With that spigot shut off so to speak the consequence is that most likely I’ll spend more time with the chicks who’s paths I across. There’s a high probability this will push me into my default position and I’ll find myself with what for all intents and purposes will be a novia and the potential pitfalls and perceived responsibilities that accompany such relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Wholly SHit!!!

Naw bruh, can't support that bullshit!! I can fuck plenty of bitchs for $400 in one month and have a helluva lot less headaches. At least 10 different ones. Stay thirsty!!! This is In Search of Chicas,...…………………….. not "In Search of a Bo Thing to Play House With!" You still got a lot of get up and go life in you. Don't let the demise of the strip cause you to turn in your players card. Just book your flight and we will check this shit out firsthand and report our findings. Holidays are approaching and I do believe these ho's are hungry. I might have to pay more for a moto and when I snatch a chica I usually get two. Don't give up on the ho's!!! Lock & Load!! Man your battle stations!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    All those little restaurants are probably pissed....there sales must be down. Irie would be freaking I woiuld think - RIP....

Right across street from Irie was Italian place I loved. Wonder if she will make it??
    Irie ever got a lot of support from the mongers,Canadian snowbirds was his bread and butter according to him, I think the closing of the bars will be good for the restaurants on Pedro,there are a LOT of residents and snowbirds that have avoided Pedro Clisante at night due to the spandex parade. The reincarnation of the Brittannia Matteo's is having a soft opening this Friday,please come out and support Matteo he is a cool dude. I will be there if anyone wants to meet up. I'll be the gringo gordo with the Red Sox hat on.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Irie ever got a lot of support from the mongers,Canadian snowbirds was his bread and butter according to him, I think the closing of the bars will be good for the restaurants on Pedro,there are a LOT of residents and snowbirds that have avoided Pedro Clisante at night due to the spandex parade. The reincarnation of the Brittannia Matteo's is having a soft opening this Friday,please come out and support Matteo he is a cool dude. I will be there if anyone wants to meet up. I'll be the gringo gordo with the Red Sox hat on.
    I could see how the snowbrids and 'regular' tourists will be more comfortable navigating their way to dinner or lunch on PC now, but right now, it's almost just creepy and weird with everything so dark on PC....NO ENERGY at all. You see a few motos, some security in front of places that closed and some random movement, but it's outright depressing.

Remember someone once said something like 'Sosua is pretty when it's light up, but very ugly when it's dark'. It's dark as shit now. It's a poor country so it may be dark a lot longer before any new plans come to fruition.....

To end on a positive note, I will say that I talk to Matteo daily and I do wish him all the success on his new place.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Hope he does well there. The food at midtown was always really good but it had to be hard to run it directly from Las Palmeras.

I think the restaurants on the PC that continue to serve good food at a fair price with decent service will do just fine on the PC.

I for one would much rather enjoy my meal without being harassed by chicas during my meal time.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

I liked watching the chicas walking by while having a bite to eat or a drink at Britannia.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

Calm down, Shogun. No need to blow a gasket. I was asked a question and I chose to give an answer. No shame in my game. If the perfect candidate came along I’d be willing to provide her with a max of $400 if needed. I’m doubtful such a creature exists, but if she did that’s the support I’d be willing to provide. Understand that my perspective is rooted in the real possibility I’ll be pitching my tent there in 10 months.

What does the strip shutting down have to do with any of this? My default position is to maintain a relationship with one particular favorita with strange on the side. The ease of finding pussy on the strip has allowed me to work around this. With that spigot shut off so to speak the consequence is that most likely I’ll spend more time with the chicks who’s paths I across. There’s a high probability this will push me into my default position and I’ll find myself with what for all intents and purposes will be a novia and the potential pitfalls and perceived responsibilities that accompany such relationships.

" Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Wholly SHit!!!

IMG_20190802_230424278.jpgDSCN3501.JPGDSCN5084a.jpgIMG_0317.JPG100_2436.JPG

Those that live here or spend significant time here as opposed to those that vacation here often tend to try to have a "significant other". Often times it is better for the ex-pat lifestyle and is the normal way of conducting oneself. To have that type of lifestyle it is normally important to provide financial assistance to the significant other. I believe that is normal worldwide, including in the United States, actually doing it here the financial assistance is significantly less then in the United States.

Quite frankly the majority of ex-pats that I know exist with that type of relationship, some are exclusive with that "significant other" Others dib and dab with some side bitches. To be fair ex-pats like myself and may I say Cam are an anomaly. We tend to live our ex-pat lifestyles, on a daily basis as if we are on a monger vacation. That is not the norm.

Can has tried on occasion to live a more traditional ex-pat lifestyle, but always came back to the vacation monger lifestyle at least based on his chronicles. I too on occasion have tried to live a more traditional ex-pat lifestyle, my problem has been well chronicled, I have a great affinity for new or strange pussy, my bad. But even when living that traditional ex-pat lifestyle when I would visit other places for those days away, I would fall back into the super monger vacation lifestyle.

I had two "full time girlfriend relationships" The second one which lasted for more than a year, generally speaking she would be with me two or three times a week. The rest of the week I would be "single". I gave her basically $500 US A month to "help her" that included me paying for her apartment in a good neighborhood in Santo Domingo, I signed and paid for a year of lodging. Plus gave her another 10 mil or so for her to enjoy her life. She was a very beautiful and sexy lady she had a regular job, for my part, I felt and still do think it was money well spent. No regrets at all.

By the way my monthly allocation for the chica I had was a lot, but she deserved a lot. I wouldn't even consider being with one if I didn't think she was worth at least that. Quality costs more.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

By the way my monthly allocation for the chica I had was a lot, but she deserved a lot. I wouldn't even consider being with one if I didn't think she was worth at least that. Quality costs more.
    My feeling exactly. You can get skanks for damn near free. On the other hand there’s a real almost obligated cost when you’re dealing with a quality female. I’m not going to go cheap with a woman who’s attributes elevate her to a level where I’m willing to enter into a very public commitment with her. I tend to treat that type of woman like I treat myself. Of course there’s a maximum, but I’m definitely not going to try to pinch pennies with her.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Interesting to read of the various choices that guide a person in how they go about their business. With what one guy is willing to help a chica out with if she is going to be his regular, or novia, opposed to the guy who wants to smash and grab, or whatever, the variables can be affected by both the time planned for being there and the budget in question.

As an example, since that amount has been tossed about, $400 breaks down to only $27 if divided by 15 nights. I don't think anyone would begrudge a dude who gets a chica TLN, every other night of the month for just $27 bucks. To me, I'm all in on that deal.

That leaves plenty of "me time" for that guy living there to enjoy time out with the guys for a pub crawl or watching the game, or just staying home for the night and watching a movie and chilling. It provides a nice balance as opposed to the guy who is just visiting for a short stay and doesn't have time to waste staying in and needs to go out so as not to miss something or someone, and enjoy themselves to their fullest with all thats available to him.

Different situations and different solutions and each is the right choice based on the what each guy wants and desires.

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,482 Times in 10,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Interesting to read of the various choices that guide a person in how they go about their business. With what one guy is willing to help a chica out with if she is going to be his regular, or novia, opposed to the guy who wants to smash and grab, or whatever, the variables can be affected by both the time planned for being there and the budget in question.

As an example, since that amount has been tossed about, $400 breaks down to only $27 if divided by 15 nights. I don't think anyone would begrudge a dude who gets a chica TLN, every other night of the month for just $27 bucks. To me, I'm all in on that deal.

That leaves plenty of "me time" for that guy living there to enjoy time out with the guys for a pub crawl or watching the game, or just staying home for the night and watching a movie and chilling. It provides a nice balance as opposed to the guy who is just visiting for a short stay and doesn't have time to waste staying in and needs to go out so as not to miss something or someone, and enjoy themselves to their fullest with all thats available to him.

Different situations and different solutions and each is the right choice based on the what each guy wants and desires.

Jesus Christ,,,,

Ive been doin this shit since 2009 ,,

And have been callled "simp" ,,,and "Captain Save a Ho" ,Etc,,,,,,from guys(mostly expats) that couldnt get laid at a Nymphomanics Annonomous meeting without HAVING to pay for it ,,,,,,,,

Just do your thing Sage ,,,and others,,,,,,, Having a favorita that checks ALL the boxes,,,,, AND still fuckin around on the side is just a nice spot to be in ,,,,,,

Unfortunatley for me ,,,,Iv'e found Asia ,and what it has to offer,,,,,,

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Can has tried on occasion to live a more traditional ex-pat lifestyle, but always came back to the vacation monger lifestyle at least based on his chronicles. I too on occasion have tried to live a more traditional ex-pat lifestyle, my problem has been well chronicled, I have a great affinity for new or strange pussy, my bad. But even when living that traditional ex-pat lifestyle when I would visit other places for those days away, I would fall back into the super monger vacation lifestyle.

I had two "full time girlfriend relationships" The second one which lasted for more than a year, generally speaking she would be with me two or three times a week. The rest of the week I would be "single". I gave her basically $500 US A month to "help her" that included me paying for her apartment in a good neighborhood in Santo Domingo, I signed and paid for a year of lodging. Plus gave her another 10 mil or so for her to enjoy her life. She was a very beautiful and sexy lady she had a regular job, for my part, I felt and still do think it was money well spent. No regrets at all.

I think in the street you just put it down like "I'm a hound", but I like how you so elequintley put it here. Lol.....my brother.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

My question is ,,,, once you have one on retainer , how do you go back to just being occasional amantes?

I have one that I still like to hit once and awhile, but as far as the relation ship thing,,, the thrill is gone!

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Never had any problem just going back to being fuck buddies. Just let some time pass for her anger to simmer down. In my experience they don’t tend to be controllable unless they’re getting what they need in the cama. It’s difficult for those girls to let go of good dick. That’s why many are still fucking Pedro when they have a gringo figuratively giving them the world. Add to that you’re providing her with per visit ayuda and typically she won’t be fully done with you on your terms until she finds someone to take care of her and even then it’s high likelihood she’ll sneak back for a taste. They kind of nasty like that which is one reason I can’t get enough of them. They think with their tiny head even more than we do with our much larger version. LMAOWT

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    My question is ,,,, once you have one on retainer , how do you go back to just being occasional amantes?

I have one that I still like to hit once and awhile, but as far as the relation ship thing,,, the thrill is gone!

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I could see how the snowbrids and 'regular' tourists will be more comfortable navigating their way to dinner or lunch on PC now, but right now, it's almost just creepy and weird with everything so dark on PC....NO ENERGY at all. You see a few motos, some security in front of places that closed and some random movement, but it's outright depressing.

Remember someone once said something like 'Sosua is pretty when it's light up, but very ugly when it's dark'. It's dark as shit now. It's a poor country so it may be dark a lot longer before any new plans come to fruition.....

To end on a positive note, I will say that I talk to Matteo daily and I do wish him all the success on his new place.
    It is really a pipe dream to turn lower Pedro Cisante into a family friendly stroll. How exactly are they going to do this? Who in there right mind would invest in a candy store for kids where rumbas is? More Chineses junk shops?

This is a long long long way from coming together. I guess they could completly tear up the beach remove all the stalls. Build 2 marriotts there for all inclusvies...then jody and buffey with their 2 kids could walk up to lower PC and get an ice cream...maybe 2035

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread Information