Thread: 02/2019 - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE ?

Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 Times in 7,129 Posts

02/2019 - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE ?

From The NewYork Post

Man heard a loud crack when his penis snapped in half during sex

By Jack Longstaff, SWNS January 31, 2019 | 4:18pm

Modal Trigger

Louise Gray and Sean Marsden SWNS

A randy man has told how he heard a loud crack while he was having sex when his penis snapped in half.
    Sean Marsden, 48, was getting frisky with girlfriend Louise Gray, 36, when he “slipped” and he heard his manhood snap.
    He writhed around in excruciating pain while his bent penis swelled up with blood until it was the “size of a bottle of wine.”

Horrified Gray called for an ambulance and he was taken to the hospital where surgeons operated to repair the penile fracture and torn urethra.
    Bruised Marsden was sent home with strong painkillers after a night in the hospital, and told not to have sex until the end of the month.
    But he ignored the advice of doctors and had sex with Gray just three weeks later admitting he couldn’t resist the urge to satisfy his sky-high sex drive.

Gray, a painter and decorator from Bridgnorth, England, said he was nervous about getting steamy again but the couple are relieved to find out Marsden can still perform in the bedroom.
    Marsden said: “I heard it snap and I said to Louise straight away that something was wrong.”
    “I grabbed hold of it and it just grew and grew. I didn’t think it was going to stop.”
    “It went up to the size of a bottle of wine. It was beyond my control and scared me to death.”
    “The pain was off the scale. It was really excruciating. It came in waves.”
    “I could actually see where it had broke and snapped.”
    “I knew that I had to go to the hospital.”

After he fractured his manhood on December 22, Marsden said he sat up in bed and watched in horror as his bent penis filled with blood, while Gray called for an ambulance.
    He was given high dosages of morphine to numb the pain as doctors investigated his injuries and diagnosed him with a fracture.

A penile fracture happens when the tissue fibers responsible for erectile function – the corpus cavernosum – rupture, causing an immediate loss of erection and severe bruising.
    Surgeons performed a “penile exploration” to repair the muscle and also carried out a procedure to repair his urethra – the tube that is connected to the bladder.
    Marsden was kept in the hospital overnight for monitoring and was sent home to recover the next day.
    He was fitted with a temporary catheter connected to his bladder from his groin.
    His penis was wrapped in bandages and a plastic rod was placed down his shaft to the base of his penis to ensure the muscle repaired straight, and not crooked.

Gray said she feels “traumatized” and guilty.

She said: “I was in complete shock when it happened. I knew that something was seriously wrong.”
    “I could see the break and could see that it was broken.”
    “It was extremely traumatic and he has really struggled with it.”
    “I didn’t even think it was possible for a penis to snap. I felt so bad about it.”
    “I felt guilty and still feel guilty because I thought I was responsible. He’s been in so much pain and it has been awful to see.”
    “It was really scary when it happened. I didn’t know what to do. I felt helpless.”

The injuries left Marsden unable to walk for days and he was warned by doctors not to have sex until at least the end of January.
    But Marsden says he “couldn’t wait” to have sex again after realizing the swelling had gone done and his penis began to look “normal” again.
    He assumed his penis had healed when the bruising reduced but admits having snapped his penis just three weeks earlier, having sex again for the first time was “painful.”
    Gray says it was scary to have sex for the first time again, so soon after their traumatic bedroom emergency.
    Gray said: “Everything seemed ok but he did hurt himself the first time we had sex again.”
    “Sean didn’t want to wait six weeks. It looked like the swelling had gone down and it looked like it had healed.”
    “It was a scary thing to do because I didn’t want to hurt him again. It’s a relief that he can still have sex.”
    “He looked ok so I couldn’t say no. Obviously, everything was working how it should.”
    The couple have had sex twice since Marsden suffered the injury, but Gray says that’s a far cry from their more frequent – often daily – trips to the bedroom.

But despite going through such a traumatic ordeal, Marsden says it hasn’t put him off sex for good.
    He said: “I couldn’t wait to have sex again. I am terrified to do it but it hasn’t put me off.”
    “I am very anxious. At first, I was convinced I’d never be able to have sex again. It made me feel sick.”
    “Louise says she’s scared of hurting me again. When it happened I was praying for it to stop.”

“The doctors said if I didn’t have the operation it could be deformed. It could have had a bend in it.”

“I am definitely going to be more careful in the future. We need to be more gentle because I can’t afford for that to happen again.”
    Although he is due to make a full recovery, Marsden said he is unsure if his injuries will leave him unable to have children in the future.
    Marsden said: “I am scared to find out the truth because I would like to have kids with Louise.”
    “I’m not sure when I’ll find out. I have to wait until I go back to the hospital to find out more.”
    “I’d be devastated. I don’t think it will happen but you never know.”

Marsden is due to go back to the hospital in a couple of weeks to have his catheter and temporary urethra tube removed.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/31/man-he...lf-during-sex/
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 02/2019 - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE ?

Nope, never.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: 02/2019 - HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE ?

IIRC I read about it in Dr. Alex Comfort's The Joy Of Sex.

I don't think I get that hard any more ...
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information