Thread: 04/2021 - help a newb! :) Need some info on difference between north and south coasts

Thanks

Pictures 04/2021 - help a newb! :) Need some info on difference between north and south coasts

1. Do the north coast spots have more developed infrastructure than the south?

2. If you had to rank the major spots by infrastructure quality, what would be your top 4?

3. What's a good way to get 3 fresh affordable meals a day delivered to where you're staying in Boca Chica? (i HATE cooking! and I know I'm setting up myself for the "get a Dominicana gf/wife" answer but I'm actually looking for a non-romantic solution lol)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SWIFT4 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Please help a newb! :) Need some info on difference between north and south coast

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFT4 View Post

2. If you had to rank the major spots by infrastructure quality, what would be your top 4?

3. What's a good way to get 3 fresh affordable meals a day delivered to where you're staying in Boca Chica? (i HATE cooking! and I know I'm setting up myself for the "get a Dominicana gf/wife" answer but I'm actually looking for a non-romantic solution lol)

We have a trip report section if you are interested

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Re: Please help a newb! :) Need some info on difference between north and south coast

NO

I would walk along the main bars/cafes/ restaurants street, take photos of menus and ask if they deliver and how much. The cheapest local meal usually is 'comida Dominicana' - rice, beans, salad and chicken or meat, usually not more than $5
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 04/2021 - help a newb! :) Need some info on difference between north and south co

Talk to my buddy Omari. His tour company, BarrioToursDR do food as well as fresh juice. You can find him on facebook with that name as the fb page, or add him as a friend, Omari Murphy.

Thread Information