Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

Thanks

03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

hello im new here planning a trip to the DR on a all inclusive resort with one of my friends.
    what do girls charge down there on the resorts? overnights with them ? rates per hour usually ?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

new here

hello planning a trip to dr in a few months any tips for 21/yr old in dr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Re: new here

Quote Originally Posted by rob57 View Post
    hello planning a trip to dr in a few months any tips for 21/yr old in dr
    live for today and enjoy being 21
    pay for a subscription and get the up to date info for the dr

other tips
    never get married until your 35 and use birth control until your really ready, if unsure get a puppy
    save for your future as it does come fast ,,,too fast,,,but invest it wisely
    whatever you spend on whores match it dollar for dollar and invest as above

do as I say not as I do because its too late for me and I never took any ones advise ...………
    wish I was 21 again and could start over
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post

other tips
    never get married until your 35 and use birth control until your really ready, if unsure get a puppy

do as I say not as I do because its too late for me and I never took any ones advise ...………
    wish I was 21 again and could start over
    Wiser words have never been said...
    Blue Devil

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: 03/2019 - planing a trip to DR

hello im new here planning a trip to the DR on a all inclusive resort with one of my friends.
    what do girls charge down there on the resorts? overnights with them ? rates per hour usually ?
    Your biggest problem is staying at an all-inclusive (AI) resort. Those places are marketed to older, married couples and sometimes families, who are looking for nice beaches, good golf, and a "no-surprises" vacation that's a lot like a land-locked cruise ship. They're set up to insulate you from the locals; the only girls you'll see are on the staff, and you (as a guest) are strictly off-limits to them, if they want to keep their jobs.

If you want the security of a structured, AI-like environment that's chica-friendly, you might want to change your plans to Blackbeard's Resort in Costambar (just outside Puerto Plata), on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This is not all-inclusive, but food and drink are reasonably priced and they have a good kitchen -- good enough that you'll find well-to-do locals and expats dining there. They also have their own crew of chicas, or "shipmates," who are ready to come up to your room and give you a good time for a pretty-reasonable price; they have a bilingual "mama-san" on staff who will help you set things up with the girl of your choice.

OTOH, if you speak at least a little Spanish, you'd do better in the towns of Sosua (on the north coast, near Puerto Plata) or Boca Chica (on the south coast, east of Santo Domingo). There, you'd meet the girls in the bars and/or on the street.

And if you want the latest-and-best info, subscribe to Trip Reports.

Good luck!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

You will not be able to get Chicas into the resorts. They are not Chica friendly, unless you have registered one with you at the resort and she will be required to produce her cedula (national ID).

If you wish to engage in P4P it will depend upon where you're staying. In Punta Cana the price for an hour can vary from $100/ hour to "shy's the limit". You will need to rent a place outside th resort to consumate your deal. If you're going to buy Punani, you'd be better off doing it in your home town.

Once again, where you're going to stay makes all the difference in the world. North Coast and South Coast are a little less stressful that East Coast. The closer you get to the Capital, the better time you will have at a reasonable cost.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Advice....If you are 21...Dont pay for sex.....World is your oyster....Do it the normal way in USA....

But if you must for just 1 week bender...then fuckya...Bang those hardcore Sosua hos....

Just remember she doesnt love you and is fucking that motoconch guy that takes you to hotel

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Advice....If you are 21...Dont pay for sex.....World is your oyster....Do it the normal way in USA....

your too late he is already corrupted … he has found us

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If you guys are mainly coming for sex, and you intend to fuck a couple of chicas each every day plus another all-night, then do NOT stay in an all-inclusive hotel. You will end up paying more when you add on the price of taxis (they charge double to AI guests) and short-term rooms to do the deed.

If you speak a bit of Spanish and are a bit street-smart, rent an apartment. My friends have had good results with Air BnB. Or book into a chica-friendly hotel in Sosua.

If you are like me on my first visit, no Spanish and helpless wimps, then stay at Blackbeards. You cannot go far wrong there.

On the other hand, if you are coming for a conventional sun & sand holiday with just the occasional sexual adventure on the side, then an AI is your best bet.

At your age, if you are reasonable looking, and shower occasionally, can dance and don't get drunk, you should be able to pick up non-working girls. For this purpose, Puerto Plata is much better than Sosua because the venues are not infested with whores to frighten off the straight girls. But do not make the mistake of thinking non-working girls will work out cheaper.

Avoid the East Coast (Punta Cana). If you have no Spanish, avoid Santo Domingo and Santiago, but if you have Spanish you can succeed there too.

To advise you properly, we need better info. How long, main purpose of trip (fucking or making sand-castles), level of Spanish.

Worth subscribing to Trip Reports, if only for the time up to your visit and a bit afterwards to give you time to report back. You will easily save the fee by avoiding newbie mistakes.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

You started two threads on the same topic. Bad idea. Much better to concentrate all advice on one thread to avoid repetition and omissions and more helpful to other newbies wanting similar advice.

Mods: his other thread is in the Welcome Forum. I suggest you combine them in one forum or the other.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i went on a Bermuda cruise and there wasn't to many girls on the island. looking to go all out in DR. How much do they charge usually? my friend said some are $90 for the whole day

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You started two threads on the same topic.
    Bad idea.
    Much better to concentrate all advice on one thread to avoid repetition and omissions and more helpful to other newbies wanting similar advice.

Mods: his other thread is in the Welcome Forum. I suggest you combine them in one forum or the other.
    done ...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i went on a Bermuda cruise and there wasn't to many girls on the island. looking to go all out in DR. How much do they charge usually? my friend said some are $90 for the whole day
    They ship Women from the D.R. to Bermuda for sex work.

The way I see it, your two big travel mistakes are:
    1. Cruises
    2. All Inclusives

Fly to your destination, stay at a "Chica friendly" hotel and bang all the Chicas you want for $30 a turn.

...and lose your "friend". He doesn't have a clue. Listen to these Guys on this board giving you advice. They know everything there is to know about your desired destination and then some.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i sent a email to get the paid membership. dr is cheap to fly out from NJ looking at $700 for 5-7 days there all inclusive resort

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    They ship Women from the D.R. to Bermuda for sex work.

The way I see it, your two big travel mistakes are:
    1. Cruises
    2. All Inclusives

Fly to your destination, stay at a "Chica friendly" hotel and bang all the Chicas you want for $30 a turn.

...and lose your "friend". He doesn't have a clue. Listen to these Guys on this board giving you advice. They know everything there is to know about your desired destination and then some.
    my friend is down to get girls aswell im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay looking at $400-500 for some weed and girls for the week

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob57 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

my friend is down to get girls aswell im just looking at the all inclusive cause its drinks and everything and a nice spot to stay looking at $400-500 for some weed and girls for the week
    Take it from this rastaman when I tell you to stay away from weed in the D.R. and stick to the menu. Food and booze is dirt cheap in the D.R. and you can pick from scores of very nice, Chica friendly hotels or $50/night.

The guy who sells you weed will report you to the policia so they can have their turn at your wallet and the weed is shit. Not worth the trouble. Law enforcement is an entrepreneurial endeavor in that country and they will hem you up if you slip.

If your destination is Punta Cana then you can plan on paying $200 for some rushed Punani and an additional $50 for a room outside your resort. Holla back when you're ready to climb out of the puppy pound and run with the big dogs.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

i sent a email to get the paid membership. dr is cheap to fly out from NJ looking at $700 for 5-7 days there all inclusive resort

I sent you an invoice and will be back on tonight.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Best way to go to jail.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post

other tips

Who watches the puppy while you are away?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Who watches the puppy while you are away?
    I wasn't smart enough to get a puppy

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information