Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2023

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2022

Speaking of not paying

I got a blast from the past today when a one-night stand hit me on Facebook

I have been targeting the 30-45 crowd, I have been feeling guilty being 65 dating 20 somethings. I met this 43-year-old who had her own business I forgot what it was, but she said she was an entrepreneur. She came up to the North Coast from San Fransisco for a wedding, so we met the day before the wedding for our date.

We went to the beach for lunch and after we were done, I was getting ready to pay but she took out her money and snatched the check.....WTF??? Well, if your gonna pay have at it...HAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was ready to head in, but I could sense her reluctance, so we went to the park and sat and talked for a while. Finally, we headed in and it was slow, but I got it in and in the morning, I walked her to her car, and she was off no fuss no foul no nothing. Sometimes you get that tacit expectation, but she gave me no pro or semi pro vibe it was if she just wanted some fun.

Anyway, that was about 4 months ago, and I have not heard from her since then so I am not sure if I will see her again. The sex was ok, but I enjoyed the experience more of a woman who could pay for her own meal and not expect a "gift" after sex.

I have only had a few experiences sex without the expectation of a gift or something more and this was the second time in 8 years I have had a Dominican woman pay for a meal.

I guess miracles never cease...Haaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 12-27-2022 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Pescados y Mariscos
    There is a restaurant at the other end of the Malecon in Puerto Plata from La Carihuela called Pescados y Mariscos it is owned by the Mayor of Puerto Plata. It's not elegant but the food is good.

Attachment 169827Attachment 169828
    Attachment 169829Attachment 169830
    Attachment 169831

The plate of the day is 200 pesos. The only problem is an hour after I eat, I am hungry again, but it was very good.
    Pescados y Mariscos

Back to Pescados y Mariscos which in the past has some of the most attractive waitresses on the Malecon but they work for a little and then get scooped up...maybe they are abducted by aliens...haaaaaaaaaaa!

I flirted a little with this one while ordering my meal.

I really wasn't serious but afterwards she kept smiling at me. Since it was Christmas, I gave her a 500 pesos tip and she said she had to put it in the pot because they share tips. I thought wooooow she could have just pocketed the money but she's an honest chica.

She said she would take some and add minutes to her phone she brought back the receipt apparently, she took 100 pesos according to the recharge receipt and put it on her phone and turned in the rest. The phone recharge receipt had her number on the back, so I'll chat with her and see what's up.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    • File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (99.0 KB, 212 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (586.6 KB, 225 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 3a.jpg (940.3 KB, 224 vistas)
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 01-30-2023 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

I have had a few who I didn't give anything other than dinner etc. but those were the exceptions to the rule nor was a seeing them for any length of time. In fact, recently I had one who I tried to give her something under the guise of paying transport and for her babysitter, but she said she was offended. That has happened to me twice.

I understand there is an unspoken understanding:

"comprensión tácita"

with non-pros but $1000 was way too much. I still haven't heard from her so...

"asi es la vida!"
    Yeah, I've had chicas ask me for an apartment. And then I've had chicas that were afraid to even ask for a candy bar. It all depends on the chico's vibe and what the chica thinks she can get away with.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Yeah, I've had chicas ask me for an apartment. And then I've had chicas that were afraid to even ask for a candy bar. It all depends on the chico's vibe and what the chica thinks she can get away with.
    I believe sometimes they think they have nothing to lose. The old saying goes:

"The answer to the question is no unless you ask"

Believe it or not she finally reached out and started chatting like nothing ever happened. She doesn't know it yet, but she's been fired...Haaaaaaaaa!
    Last edited by camaro1257; 12-24-2022 at 10:09 PM.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Gran Parador del Mar Atlantico

The Gran Parador del Mar Atlantico is a food and snack stop on the Puerto Plata Navarette Hwy in between the towns of Imbert and Maimon on your way to Santiago from Puerto Plata.

They convert the parking lot into a stage when they have live concerts.

1.jpg2.jpg
    3.jpg4.jpg

I have eaten there 3 times and the last times was the worst. The menu is a buffet, and you can order special items also if you like. It was late in the day when I arrived, and the rice was hard so maybe it had been sitting there too long.

6.jpg7.jpg

They have a concert coming up soon I might try to go.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pescados y Mariscos

Back to Pescados y Mariscos which in the past has some of the most attractive waitresses on the Malecon but they work for a little and then get scooped up...maybe they are abducted by aliens...haaaaaaaaaaa!

I flirted a little with this one while ordering my meal.

I really wasn't serious but afterwards she kept smiling at me. Since it was Christmas, I gave her a 500 pesos tip and she said she had to put it in the pot because they share tips. I thought wooooow she could have just pocketed the money but she's an honest chica.

She said she would take some and add minutes to her phone she brought back the receipt apparently, she took 100 pesos according to the recharge receipt and put it on her phone and turned in the rest. The phone recharge receipt had her number on the back, so I'll chat with her and see what's up.
    These women are unpredictable

I have been chatting with this waitress since she passed her number and was giving me the "goo goo" eyes at the restaurant.

She says she works almost 7 days a week and in her free time she takes care of her daughter ...and the kicker is she has a "novio" who works a job and as many hours as she does.

So why did she pass me her number unsolicited and give me "goo goo" eyes if she wasn't in play?????

Stranger things have happened but some of these women are just plain unpredictable, like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get...lol!
    • File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (586.6 KB, 162 vistas)
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 01-30-2023 at 09:38 AM.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Jennifer

The Tavares clan basically grew up on the strip.

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

That's Jen at the head of the table. And Yamileyca with her hand on her brow.

And many of you might remember "Agent Orange" from our famous chica battles. That's her with her back to us.

Obviously this is well before they were on the stroll. At that time, just the older aunts and Mom were out there.

AGENT ORANGE (estefani) from our chica battles

Click to see pic

I think I took that last pic!!

I definitely remember the broken arm. I had to help get dressed. She was very cute.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

New Year’s Update:

I have met a few chics that have more than 1 job and this is one of them. She is from SDQ and works as a teacher and school psychologist. We took this photo in front of my place a while back.

She comes up on the weekends occasionally. She won’t take money but loves to shop. The last time she came we purchased 2 sets of curtains our agreement was she would pay for one and I would pay for the other. I translated that into Dominican and understood I would be paying for both…ROTFL.

A couple of weeks later this chic is trying to give me money and I am thinking to myself:

“en serio? Tu ta loca o que?”

She asked twice and I kept ignoring her, so she let it slide.

This past trip she wants to go to a resort but says she will pay her half. I declined but she is going out of her way to show she’s independent.

Screenshot_20221228-104018_WhatsApp.jpg

Maybe the bomb will drop one day but as of, yet it has not.

This is my recent experience, if a woman has no job a minor unprofessional job or is:

“en la Universidad”

You already know there will be a need it is just how much. However, the established professional women I have met recently have been less needy and some being prideful about accepting money. To the contrary I did go out with a real estate agent with her own house, and she told me point blank:

“todas las mujeres tienen un precio”

Point is these chics are all over the map. Unfortunately, she had car problems and could not make it to Puerto Plata to spend New Year's Eve with me, but all is well.

I just stayed home and chilled.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 01-05-2023 at 02:57 PM.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

New Year’s Update:

I have met a few chics that have more than 1 job and this is one of them. She is from SDQ and works as a teacher and school psychologist. We took this photo in front of my place a while back.

Attachment 169953

She comes up on the weekends occasionally. She won’t take money but loves to shop. The last time she came we purchased 2 sets of curtains our agreement was she would pay for one and I would pay for the other. I translated that into Dominican and understood I would be paying for both…ROTFL.

A couple of weeks later this chic is trying to give me money and I am thinking to myself:

“en serio? Tu ta loca o que?”

She asked twice and I kept ignoring her, so she let it slide.

This past trip she wants to go to a resort but says she will pay her half. I declined but she is going out of her way to show she’s independent.

Screenshot_20221228-104018_WhatsApp.jpg

Maybe the bomb will drop one day but as of, yet it has not.

This is my recent experience, if a woman has no job a minor unprofessional job or is:

“en la Universidad”

You already know there will be a need it is just how much. However, the established professional women I have met recently have been less needy and some being prideful about accepting money. To the contrary I did go out with a real estate agent with her own house, and she told me point blank:

“todas las mujeres tienen un precio”

Point is these chics are all over the map. Unfortunately, she had car problems and could not make it to Puerto Plata to spend New Year's Eve with me, but all is well.

I just stayed home and chilled.

How much were both? Cheap I bet.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    How much were both? Cheap I bet.
    1500 pesos each. She actually tried to repay me 1500 pesos if you can believe that...Haaaaaaaaa!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

1500 pesos each. She actually tried to repay me 1500 pesos if you can believe that...Haaaaaaaaa!

Mine were $35 each in Myrtle. Those were pretty cheap.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dominican women are all over the map

It would be unbalanced if I didn't share the opposite end of the spectrum, I have had some GOLDDIGGERS too...Haaaaaa!

Case in point I met this Santo Domingo chic who worked at a television station:

Yesssssssssssssur this chic was SEXYFYNE yessssssssssssur...Haaaaaaaaa! But she was a PIA! All started out well she was a sweetie pie but it didn't take long before her true face revealed itself.

I don't think she was a full time pro, but she was definitely used to men taking care of her and since I knew the deal I'd give her something after our encounters. On one occassion we had our lunch date and hotel action after wards and this chic said:

"...mi madre esta enferma y necesito 10,000 pesos!"

Mind you I have paid for a Santo Domingo hotel paid for lunch gave her a financial gift and now she wants twice what I have already given her, and you know what???? I WENT BALLISTIC!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, she left with only what was in her hand. She would ask me to send money which I never did but the nail in the coffin was after the first few dates when we would go out to eat, she would order extra food to go for her family. After 2 times of doing that, I was done!

She tried to get back in later, but I was done...sorry sweetie been there done that I gotta keep it movin...

I can imagine there are some really decent super fine chics but for me they mostly have been a PIA and beyond their beauty and sexiness not worth the hassle.
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (261.4 KB, 130 vistas)
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 01-30-2023 at 09:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No plans on going back

I mentioned previously one of my old Sosua regulars who came to my place a few times when I was still in that phase.

We were Facebook friends back in the day, but I have since unfriended her. That didn't stop her from sending me the infrequent "Hola" for the past few years. She says she doesn't remember me but why she keeps contacting a stranger who is not in her Facebook friends list is beyond me.

NEVA say never but I have no desire to go back to my wicked ways...Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    She just won't stop

So, my old Sosua chic keeps fishing for bait. It's been over 3 years since I have seen her, so I ask her if she still charges:

Screenshot_20230103-170916_Messenger.jpg

She says "it's free" yeah right and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too...ROTFL!!!!
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 01-30-2023 at 09:34 AM.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Dominican women are all over the map

It would be unbalanced if I didn't share the opposite end of the spectrum, I have had some GOLDDIGGERS too...Haaaaaa!

Case in point I met this Santo Domingo chic who worked at a television station:

Attachment 169968

Yesssssssssssssur this chic was SEXYFYNE yessssssssssssur...Haaaaaaaaa! But she was a PIA! All started out well she was a sweetie pie but it didn't take long before her true face revealed itself.

I don't think she was a full time pro, but she was definitely used to men taking care of her and since I knew the deal I'd give her something after our encounters. On one occassion we had our lunch date and hotel action after wards and this chic said:

"...mi madre esta enferma y necesito 10,000 pesos!"

Mind you I have paid for a Santo Domingo hotel paid for lunch gave her a financial gift and now she wants twice what I have already given her, and you know what???? I WENT BALLISTIC!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, she left with only what was in her hand. She would ask me to send money which I never did but the nail in the coffin was after the first few dates when we would go out to eat, she would order extra food to go for her family. After 2 times of doing that, I was done!

She tried to get back in later, but I was done...sorry sweetie been there done that I gotta keep it movin...

I can imagine there are some really decent super fine chics but for me they mostly have been a PIA and beyond their beauty and sexiness not worth the hassle.

Up until a few years ago, I know there was a book/list of women in Television/Radio/public personalities that were available for dates along with what the cost would be.

Almost everyone you would see on local TV was there. One of the DR's dirty secrets.

I bet it still exists.
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 01-30-2023 at 09:35 AM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Up until a few years ago, I know there was a book/list of women in Television/Radio/public personalities that were available for dates along with what the cost would be.

Almost everyone you would see on local TV was there. One of the DR's dirty secrets.

I bet it still exists.
    Thanks, I didn't know that.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Puerto Plata Barrio Barbies

It's been almost 3 years since I used my moto-concho amigo to feed me Barrio Barbies. Don't ask me why after all these years he sent me these photos but enjoy...
    Screenshot_20230106-204654_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20230106-204649_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230106-204638_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20230106-204632_WhatsApp.jpg

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How tall is too tall?

I have been meeting a few chics in Puerto Plata which would be better for me not having to travel outside the city to date. I met this chic and by her photos she was obviously tall:

I am 5'10" so I thought she was my height or a little taller, but something told me to ask her how tall she was. This chic is 6'1" without heels.

Anybody here ever dated a giraffe before?
    Last edited by camaro1257; 01-16-2023 at 10:00 PM.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How tall is too tall?

I have been meeting a few chics in Puerto Plata which would be better for me not having to travel outside the city to date. I met this chic and by her photos she was obviously tall:

Attachment 170040Attachment 170041

I am 5'10" so I thought she was my height or a little taller, but something told me to ask her how tall she was. This chic is 6'1" without heels.

Anybody here ever dated a giraffe before?

3 inches taller? I going usually no more than 1 inch taller.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,369 Times in 13,904 Posts

Re: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2023

My live in housecleaner many, many years ago was 6' even and weighed 110, with all kinds of curves. Super slim waist, broad shoulders, and not a bit of fat. I could bounce quarters off of her butt cheeks. I imagine you could compare her with many of the women in Kenya/Africa.
    Every time I took her to Ronnie's place in Boca Chica the guys would go nuts.
    I kicked her out when she got pregnant, which was probably a huge mistake. Live and learn.
    This isn't her, but she was just like this:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information