Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2023

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2022

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    How tall is too tall?

I have been meeting a few chics in Puerto Plata which would be better for me not having to travel outside the city to date. I met this chic and by her photos she was obviously tall:

Attachment 170040Attachment 170041

I am 5'10" so I thought she was my height or a little taller, but something told me to ask her how tall she was. This chic is 6'1" without heels.

Anybody here ever dated a giraffe before?
    Yes, for a few months in the mid-1980s. I'm 5'8" and she claimed to be 5'11.5" -- she didn't want to say 6 feet.

Got a crick in my neck, reaching up to kiss her.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

How tall is too tall?

I have been meeting a few chics in Puerto Plata which would be better for me not having to travel outside the city to date. I met this chic and by her photos she was obviously tall:

I am 5'10" so I thought she was my height or a little taller, but something told me to ask her how tall she was. This chic is 6'1" without heels.

I am generally trying to date regular chics with jobs and avoiding the lustful ways of my past but as Michale Coleone said in the GodFather 2

"Once I thought I was out they pull me back in"

ROTFL!!!!!!!

This chic won't stop, so I decided to talk sexy to her to get her to go away but it didn't work:

m1.jpgm2.jpg

Chic says she'll masturbate for me and let me finish inside. She was supposed to get angry at the sex talk and block me but my trick backfired...what should I do??????????

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

I am generally trying to date regular chics with jobs and avoiding the lustful ways of my past but as Michale Coleone said in the GodFather 2

ROTFL!!!!!!!

This chic won't stop, so I decided to talk sexy to her to get her to go away but it didn't work:

m1.jpgm2.jpg

Chic says she'll masturbate for me and let me finish inside. She was supposed to get angry at the sex talk and block me but my trick backfired...what should I do??????????
    You made your bed, now you get to fuck in it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

ROTFL!!!!!!!

m1.jpgm2.jpg

Do it, Do it

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You made your bed, now you get to fuck in it.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

IMG-20161208-WA0055.jpg

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

ROTFL!!!!!!!

m1.jpgm2.jpg

Here’s my go to tool. I’ve seen quite a few chicks go crazy with this. I truly believe that there is a small group of them that come back to use it and see me only as a consequence. Lol
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Here’s my go to tool. I’ve seen quite a few chicks go crazy with this. I truly believe that there is a small group of them that come back to use it and see me only as a consequence. Lol

I had a massage girl come over the other day. Asked me if I had one so I showed her the one I have. (one of those lulu whatevers)

So she pulls off her clothes (super nice big tatas) and goes to town. A couple of orgasms later, she has to rest for a few minutes because they were really strong, then runs into the bathroom to take a shower.

She comes out almost dressed and I looked at her and said "What about my massage?"

She laughed and said she forgot because the vibrator was so good.

The massage wasn't the best because she kept saying how the vibrator wore her out.

All finished, she gets dressed and leaves, and a couple of seconds later there's a tap at the window and it's her.

She forgot to charge me. LOL
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 11/2022 - Camaro's Journal 2023

La Terraza at Ocean World

The Ocean World complex has residences, restaurants the resort and La Terraza which is an outdoor restaurant and bar. They have birthday parties and all types of different events. The night I went there was a cover charge of 200 pesos, but I believe that was because there was a Merengue band there. In times past I have not paid a cover charge.

1.jpg4.jpg

The pier on the water is very nice at night.

6.jpg

Puerto Plata has a large community of expats. Some come to live here directly from their originating locations and others transition from Sosua to the more laid-back lifestyle of Puerto Plata. A group of us got together and hung out enjoying the sights.

faces.jpg

The last time I went I had some great salmon but this time the salmon was not on the menu.

2.jpg

I have come to appreciate a good hamburger in the Dominican Republic because generally I do not like the beef here. This burger was pretty good!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No soy Dominicano pero La Republica Dominicana es mi hogar

Today I renewed my carnet de residencia and cedula for the 4th time. The process was a lot smoother than before. It seems as if the system is more organized than it had been in times past.

1.jpg2.jpg

The Dominican Government grants two types of residencies, temporary and permanent residence. In most cases you need to apply for a temporary residence permit first because to acquire permanent resident status you must have been a temporary residency for five years.

If approved for Permanent Residency the validity would be two years. After ten years as a permanent resident in the country, you will not need to renew your permit again and you will receive a definitive residence card. Permanent residents may apply for Dominican citizenship after two years of being granted permanent residence in the country.

Residency makes you legal and relieves you of any penalties when exiting the country regardless as to how long you stay. Tourist cards are valid for 30 days and can be extended up to 120 days. If you stay passed the expiration date of your tourist card there is an appreciating scale of fines, you pay based on the amount of time you overstay.

I realize most foreigners who live in the Dominican Republic choose to overstay their tourist cards because enforcement of immigration rules is very relaxed. Recently there was an immigration enforcement push focused on illegal Haitians and those without residency were deported. Generally, non-Haitian foreigners are not subject to that type of prosecution. I am a retired law enforcement professional, so I just decided to do things legally but to each his own.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-02-2023 at 10:39 PM.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Regarding your general distaste for the beef in the DR, I have to say that when it comes to a really good burger, or in my case, a bacon cheeseburger, I have never been disappointed with the Flip Flop. I know it's rep comes from the wings, but I've ordered the bacon cheeseburgers there each trip at least once, and I go away very impressed and very full.

On the beach, the old Scandanavian Bar when the dude from Finland ran it, I think his burgers were the best. But maybe it all has to do with the particular meat supplier or butchery the restaurant contracts with to get their beef from.

Matteos on Pedro is another spot where you can't go wrong if ordering a burger, IMHO.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

How tall is too tall?

After my State Farm insurance guy retired about 10-12 years ago, all his clients were then given to the new agent taking over for him. Turns out, the new agent was a woman who had previously played and coached in the WNBA. She stood 6'5", which towered over my 6'2" height, but I was quite taken with her looks, charm and professional demeanor. Yeah, I took my shot but like she once had done on the court, I was rejected. Not in any finger waving Mutumbo way, but very easy and gentle.

One thing she did tell me regarding the WNBA was that even if you thought there were a lot of lesbians playing in the league, you had no way of knowing the overwhelming majority of them actually were. She would know from her playing and coaching days but assured me, she was attracted only to men and as she was angling to get into tv as a commentator on a part-time basis, at least at the time, her social life would put her within that professional group of eligible men for any potential dating.

A mere civil service federal gov't worker making 5 figures didn't stand a chance.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Happy Groundhog Day! Dom Rep is classical groundhog place, every day starts the same
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Corazon de Jesus, Jarabacoa

On the way back to Puerto Plata from Santo Domingo I stopped in Santiago to see a friend and we went to a Jarabacoa restaurant in the mountain's names Corazon de Jesus it is famous for its grilled meats and chicken.

bnv.jpg

3.jpg

The food was good, but the vista view of the mountains was better, we were there long enough to watch the sunset.

4.jpg4a.jpg5.jpg

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

They have the best ribs I've ever eaten. Yes, the view is awesome. Well worth the trip over there.

On the way back to Puerto Plata from Santo Domingo I stopped in Santiago to see a friend and we went to a Jarabacoa restaurant in the mountain's names Corazon de Jesus it is famous for its grilled meats and chicken.

bnv.jpg

3.jpg

The food was good, but the vista view of the mountains was better, we were there long enough to watch the sunset.

4.jpg4a.jpg5.jpg

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

bnv.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg4a.jpg5.jpg
    Jarabocoa is a great place.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Playa Dorada & Crazy Horse Ranch

Playa Dorada is a hotel, commercial and residential complex that also has a golf course. It is like a community unto itself with walking paths and is secure with having to pass through a front gate with security.

The complex hosts the only theater in Puerto Plata and there are several restaurants and retail shops all for tourist prices. The complex reminds me of Punta Cana- Bavaro very commercial and not typical Dominican.

Crazy Horse Ranch

Crazy Horse Ranch is a specialty restaurant in wings, ribs and burgers. I went with some expat friends to share war stories.
    nbac.jpg

The food was ok but nothing to brag about. The best thing about the restaurant is it's on the golf course which is scenic both day and night.

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Playa Dorada & Crazy Horse Ranch

Playa Dorada is a hotel, commercial and residential complex that also has a golf course. It is like a community unto itself with walking paths and is secure with having to pass through a front gate with security.

The complex hosts the only theater in Puerto Plata and there are several restaurants and retail shops all for tourist prices. The complex reminds me of Punta Cana- Bavaro very commercial and not typical Dominican.

Crazy Horse Ranch

Crazy Horse Ranch is a specialty restaurant in wings, ribs and burgers. I went with some expat friends to share war stories.
    nbac.jpg

The food was ok but nothing to brag about. The best thing about the restaurant is it's on the golf course which is scenic both day and night.

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Played that course many times. Very nice.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Puerto Plata Carnaval

1.jpg2.jpg
    4.jpg5.jpg
    6.jpg7.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Puerto Plata Barrio Barbies

It's been almost 3 years since I used my moto-concho amigo to feed me Barrio Barbies. Don't ask me why after all these years he sent me these photos but enjoy...
    Attachment 169984Attachment 169985

Attachment 169986Attachment 169987

Glad to see you writing journals again…they were crucial when I first started and ur “recon” always came in clutch.

Now these gogós almost had me book a flight to DR right now 😅🤣🤣🤣

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I agree. The magic wand is fun to use…really gets the girls going for multiple rounds.

I always get a kick when a chick sees it for the first time and immediately tells me that the magic wand is too big to go inside her 😂😂

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information