Thread: upcoming trip #5 - STI

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

upcoming trip #5 - STI

Going to Santiago May 18th & staying at Hotel Platino near the monument (and PUCMM!!!)...

Are Kelvins, Corona, Gomez Diaz car washes still around? No recent info on them here....

Is the Monument still a good pickup spot? And is it still best after 10pm for pickups? Easy enough to check the Monument when I get in but just curious.

Am interested in afternoon & early evening chica hangouts....

thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: upcoming trip #5 - STI

might want to email a member on here by the handle oF "Rover" when i was at the monument didnt seem like an ideal pick up spot...maybe if you speak spanish or have a guide...but didnt get the monger vibe there to tough. car wash is still a hit though.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Was at Gomez Diaz last week. BRING EARPLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking loud as hell. Chicas asking 2500 but like most car washes in Santiago you have to wait till closing. And the chicas were very,very,very hot.

The Monument is hit and miss with periodic crack downs on public drinking.

Never made it to Kelvins. Heard it is the same as usual.

Remember that Santiago shuts down at midnight during the week. Not 1AM like in the tourist towns.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Eldorob,

Here is a link to my report from Santiago. It includes info on the Monument area and Kelvins Car Wash.

Enjoy your trip!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=34820

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    Eldorob,

Here is a link to my report from Santiago. It includes info on the Monument area and Kelvins Car Wash.

Enjoy your trip!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=34820
    Thanks Erik, Nice Report...I'm looking forward to the trip, it seems like it will be a nice change of pace from sosua....(not that I'm tired of Sosua)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    Was at Gomez Diaz last week. BRING EARPLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking loud as hell. Chicas asking 2500 but like most car washes in Santiago you have to wait till closing. And the chicas were very,very,very hot.

The Monument is hit and miss with periodic crack downs on public drinking.

Never made it to Kelvins. Heard it is the same as usual.

Remember that Santiago shuts down at midnight during the week. Not 1AM like in the tourist towns.
    Thanks Guttaman - so can you negotiate (with the help of some spanish & dancing) to 1500 to 2000 or do they hang pretty tough on the 2500rd?

Thanks

Shit, always play Monty Hall. I went by at 6pm and bought a few rounds and got #'s. Went back at 10 ( thursday night ) and waited around until 12. Met a Dom from Jersey who had a wife set up on Calle #8 across from the place. He helped me negociate and we settled on RD1800 and RD120 cab fare home. Chica was a GFE trying to play the long game. Gave me # and email. 3½ hours of play and i grabbed a 4am cab to the airport leaving her the room key ( Colonial, nothing for her to steal ). I hope she woke up before check out time. They had no problem with this at the hotel.

When i got to Santiago i arrived on Jet Blue at 4am. I had a chica check in the night before ( RD640 aircon room, i also called ahead to explain and give name ) so by 5am i was getting a good BBBJ to releive jet lag.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I arrive in Santiago at 3:30 am next Thursday morning. Any chance of getting some puta at that time? Any suggestions about where I should stay that nite? I am planning on heading to Puerta Plata later in the day. Any good suggestions of places to stay in Puerta Plata? Thanks, DC

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dougcampbell66 View Post
    I arrive in Santiago at 3:30 am next Thursday morning. Any chance of getting some puta at that time? Any suggestions about where I should stay that nite? I am planning on heading to Puerta Plata later in the day. Any good suggestions of places to stay in Puerta Plata? Thanks, DC

The best chance of getting some pussy at that time is to ask the cabbies at the airport. I am guessing you are one of the Jet Blue crew. If you are planning to fly there frequently get names and numbers of some cabbies.
    Call them from the states and if your spanish is good enough they can have a hot chica from the car wash ready for you.
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougcampbell66 View Post
    Doug, problem is that with the curfew the city shuts down at midnight during the week. There are some after hour places that some cabbies will know but you really need good spanish skills and some knowledge of Santiago at that time of the morning. If i fly in on Jet Blue i usually have a chica meet me at the airport and hit a cabana or like i said in an earlier post have a chica i know rent a 640 peso room at the Colonial.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Guttaman, Thanks for your help. I guess I will just go to one of the local cabanas and get a few hours sleep before heading to Puerto Plata.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dougcampbell66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Kelvins is still around. Be sure to pick your chica before it closes (11:00, I think). When the place closes, the chicas disappear immediately to awaiting cars and motos.

Thanks

I have a flight out of STI at 230 am on Jetblue. I will be staying at BB's for the duration of my trip. I was thinking about heading to STI on a early bus a grab a cabana or cheap room how good is the action close to the airport in Santiago? Is there any places i need to hit or should i just hook up with a cabbie?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to phoneman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

i saw no visible action near or around the airport...santiago is not the up front out in the open mongering scene. best bet find a taxi guy/guide who can give you a lead. or PM a senior member by the name of Guttaman for leads.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    i saw no visible action near or around the airport...santiago is not the up front out in the open mongering scene. best bet find a taxi guy/guide who can give you a lead. or PM a senior member by the name of Guttaman for leads.
    Casa Blanca, and Passions are 5 minutes from the airport.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thread Information