Thread: Advice from the experts

Thanks

Advice from the experts

Coming to Sosua (staying in Cabaret) at the end of the month. Have been to PP once before, but did not check out Sosua much. What are the must go places in Sosua and Cabaret?

From what I read:

1) Passions
    2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Hope to find a good non-hard core girl (GFE hopefully) while there. Advice appreciated.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techfan For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Advice from the experts

Quote Originally Posted by techfan View Post
    Coming to Sosua (staying in Cabaret) at the end of the month. Have been to PP once before, but did not check out Sosua much. What are the must go places in Sosua and Cabaret?

From what I read:

1) Passions
    2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Hope to find a good non-hard core girl (GFE hopefully) while there. Advice appreciated.
    dude...go to forum navigation, then DR forums, then down to the sosua section...and the world is yours

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

If you speak spanish and are willing to spend the time looking you "might" find a GFE. Expect to find mainly hard core pros in Sosua and not much action in Cabarete at all. Cabarete will be more tourists on vacation or a more water sports (not that type! windsurfing etc) environment. If your looking for working girls head to Sosua as they are more abundant.

The less touristy outer lying areas is where you will find more typically employed women who will generally be approachable. The ones with no jobs will be more often hardcore.

Rent a scooter and drive out of the area if you speak spanish and look for more local communities.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by techfan View Post

From what I read:

1) Passions
    2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Sosua has the lowest percentage of "good non-hardcore girls" in the whole country. Cabarete slightly more chance but the local chicas are used to either a relatively affluent or young and sporty set of gringos there (does that fit your profile?). Perhaps try the other direction, Rio San Juan, Nagua?

p.s. I am not an "expert" as you requested, just a newbie, but the best way to get a thread moving is to say something for others to shoot down

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sosua has the lowest percentage of "good non-hardcore girls" in the whole country. Cabarete slightly more chance but the local chicas are used to either a relatively affluent or young and sporty set of gringos there (does that fit your profile?). Perhaps try the other direction, Rio San Juan, Nagua?

p.s. I am not an "expert" as you requested, just a newbie, but the best way to get a thread moving is to say something for others to shoot down
    You mean less than 1%

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thread Information