Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip #9 (Part 2) - El Malo y El Feo

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Trip #9 (Part 2) - El Malo y El Feo

Monday, August 15th

I promised Lou to look at his web site since he was having problems so I head to Sosua. Happily I will say that it will be my last ever visit to Sosua! If I never set foot in that town again it will be too soon. As many have heard while I was in Sosua they busted into my SUV and stole all of my stuff. Fuck Sosua! I get back to Santiago and ask Liselo if she would go to the Frank Reyes concert at Pasions with me in jeans. She tells me she will wear jeans and a t-shirt for me. Well she was incorrect and it turned out to be Jovanny Polanco but never the less at a club I don’t pay to get in! We then head to a cabana, Zeus, which most know is next door to Pasions. Well I had never stayed there and staying there that night completed my quest, I have now stayed in every cabana in Santiago!

Tuesday, August 16th

I get the window fixed on the SUV and go shopping for personal items and some clothes. I cannot find pants or shoes in my size. Liselo feeling bad for me buys me two shirts. I drop off Liselo and my friend and I head to get the car washed. We meet up with Ajax and then head over to some apartment with chicas. Ajax is getting all of the play from the one available chica. We head to the Monument and see what’s happening there. I am totally wasted by now, did I mention we (2) had 10 Grandes while I was getting the car washed! Plus another six Grandes for 4 people at the apt. Plus other assorted Grandes thrown in while driving and even before the car wash. I call Liselo and she tells me her kids are going to school tomorrow and she needs to back early. Sure whatever. I make sure I give her taxi money for the ride in the morning and tell her not to wake me when she leaves. I also picked a cabana close to her house.

Wednesday, August 17th

BB shows up and Reel Deal picks him up at the airport. We finally meet up and head to lunch. Where BB in some weird and unnatural state picks up the check! I bring him to Hotel Colonial and we meet Ajax. We head to a couple car washes and BB is begging for a blowjob. He just wouldn’t shut up. So we head to Ilusions before they opened and I talk to the guy so they bring out a chica for BB. Of course she first thought she had won the gringo lottery but after negotiations it ended up being a reasonable price for a looker. But still not Sosua street rat prices.

I get Liselo and we all head to Ambis to see Jovanny Polanco. Well something happened and I had to mend some fences. So Liselo and I leave for a two hour fuck at a cabana, Hielos. I meet Reel Deal at the rental office at 6:30am and Liselo is bitching about a taxi from the airport is expensive. I give her more then enough for a taxi and send her off. We head to SDQ and arrive with plenty of time to leave.

Nice Bonus: Customs was a breeze, when they asked where my luggage was they just let me walk through with my shopping bags.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Good reporting! What's with the jeans, you've got a denim fetish?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Trip #9 (Part 2) - El Malo y El Feo

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    BB shows up and Reel Deal picks him up at the airport. We finally meet up and head to lunch. Where BB in some weird and unnatural state picks up the check!
    I wasnt even drinking!!!

BB is begging for a blowjob. He just wouldn’t shut up. So we head to Ilusions before they opened and I talk to the guy so they bring out a chica for BB. Of course she first thought she had won the gringo lottery but after negotiations it ended up being a reasonable price for a looker. But still not Sosua street rat prices.
    DT chipped in 1000 pesos!!!

I get Liselo and we all head to Ambis to see Jovanny Polanco. Well something happened and I had to mend some fences. .
    Yeah by the way he was with Ajax and I as well and Yoskar Sarante was also performing... I have no clue why Lisalotte stormed out all of a sudden... DT went after her and he never came back... DT... lemme know what happened with that!

P.S. Ajax was not my date...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

Re: Trip #9 (Part 2) - El Malo y El Feo

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    I wasnt even drinking!!!
    Bullshit! I brought you a cold Presidente to the airport, as requested! You picked up the tab to show Alida what a nice guy you are (and she thinks you are...).

Thanks
    Really cause your the best Papa anyone can ever have... Thanks for the pequeno... and that isnt drinkin... but it was nice that u brought it!

Thanks
    Really cause your the best Papa anyone can ever have... Thanks for the pequeno... and that isnt drinkin... but it was nice that u brought it!
    Next time it'll be a keg...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Sorry to hear about your property bring stolen, I had the same thing happen to me and my friends in Puerto Plata. This was the 1st trip I had something stolen and I have been going to DR for 3 years now, and I have never trusted people down there in the 1st place .

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Hey DT! Which is the pound for pound, buck for buck, best cabana in Santiago? Give us prices, time frames and amenities, ie. jacuzzi, etc....... Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    It's gotta be the Mirage!! I think we got two rooms (one deluxe...one regular) for about 1700 pesos. I'm sure DT will chime in with the real data cuz I was asleep!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts
    DT, that was nice of you to give 1000 pesos towards Brooklyn Beas getting a girl at Illusions in Santiago. I on the other hand was there, and didn't give BBEas shit. Fuck him! Let him just go back to his hotel and wack off!! j/k

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Liselo blew up??? She PMSing again???

Thanks
    AJax... You were the official drunk driver... So you didnt have to give in anything... To be honest i wouldnt have gotten any pussy or head from Ilusions if DT didnt chip in... I didnt ask him to do it or anything he just offered to shut me up i think... Hey i was in the DR and went to lunch, hung with friends, went shopping, had a couple beers and i didnt get any action... Something had to give...

As far as DT saying Sosua will never see his ass again... Well I have to agree, i like Santiago more, Im sick of the same whores... even though there are a few new ones... But i like a challenge, Or at least a lil bit of a challenge... I rather pay a girl 500 pesos for milk and groceries and get ass then pay 500 for pussy straight up... Maybe im bored with the whole same scene... The only problem in STI (maybe cause im not as experienced yet) but during the week the clubs are dead... other then Ilusions and the other overpriced strip clubs there was nowhere to go on my last night in DR (Monday)... We wound up going back to Ilusions... Sosua will still get my business for the beach and for the Clubs... even though im sick of hearing the same american music in Classico and Club X... i dunno... i just love Dominican Pussy

Thanks
    Maybe im bored with the whole same scene..
    Well Beas, you could always just stay in Brooklyn and jerk off to the pictures we post during and after our trips!!

Thanks
    psriches... Thanks for the offer but ill pass... I just like the off the beaten path chicas like u do...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    It's gotta be the Mirage!! I think we got two rooms (one deluxe...one regular) for about 1700 pesos. I'm sure DT will chime in with the real data cuz I was asleep!
    Is this the cabana you were talking about in your report with the jacuzzi?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaak
    Good reporting! What's with the jeans, you've got a denim fetish?
    I was at the beach so I was wearing jeans. I wear them at the beach, during the day if going to a car wash, and when traveling between towns.

Thanks
    ... To be honest i wouldnt have gotten any pussy or head from Ilusions if DT didnt chip in... I didnt ask him to do it or anything he just offered to shut me up i think...
    ... The only problem in STI (maybe cause im not as experienced yet) but during the week the clubs are dead... other then Ilusions and the other overpriced strip clubs there was nowhere to go on my last night in DR (Monday)...
    Yeah it was to shut you up. Ajax I am sure if he was riding with you, you would have given him money too. BB when horny is one big PITA!

Yeah it's because you don't know Santiago.
    Quick run down: (excluding the small clubs with less then 100 people)
    There are 5-6 high end clubs with a dress code most of the time.
    Another 7 or 8 clubs for the middle class, dress code only on special nights.
    Then there are dozens of low end chopo clubs.

The key with Santiago is that you need to know where you are going and fads there travel like the wind. Otherwise there is something happening every night.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    It was RD$1498 for the two rooms for 4 hours. The other money was for refreshments.

Yeah it had a Jacuzzi.

There are usually three levels of cabanas. Ethics has four (basic rooms with a sex chair).
    High end: Two stories or a very large one floor area, two TVs, jacuzzi, king/queen bed, etc.
    Mid Range: Same as above but a double bed.
    Basic: TV & a bed.

All cabanas marked the following have a jacuzzi, you will see the sign outside over the garage door or on a sign outside like a yard sale sign:
    Executive (Ejecutiva)
    Ejecutiva Jr.
    Presidental
    Vice-Presidental
    VIP-I
    VIP-II
    etc.

Note some cabanas like to get cute, like the Mirage calls their rooms Isis, Cleopatra, & some other name.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Yep...that's the one!! Great place!

Thanks
    There are also Double Cabanas. A large common area with two bedrooms & 2 baths. It's a great place for an orgy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information