Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boca Chica bars & disco's

Thanks

Re: Boca Chica bars & disco's

Yo really has anyone else had problems swinning in B.C. beach,pls sound off.My crew and I will be there from 7/18 thur7/30 shit I dont want any problems,I spend alot of time on the beach

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Is the cerfew the same in boca than is Sosua ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    Any updates on the Boca night life sene ??
    I just returned. Duarte was very quiet, even though all the places have re-opened.
    Last edited by Cuba Libre; 06-07-2007 at 07:01 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    Is the cerfew the same in boca than is Sosua ?
    I'm fairly certain they close at 12:00 during the week, 2:00 on weekends.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Is Brouhaha (spellcheck) still open ? 2 years ago it wa hoppin, last year it was closed, not sure if it was for repairs or what. Its on that stretch like 1 block from the beach.

Thanks

i was in BC about a month ago. i was in Cabarete/Sosua for 10 days, i had a car the whole time so i thought WTF and went to BC. stayed for 2 nights only. it was a week night so everything closed at midnight. all the bars and the disco are open but EMPTY. i was glad i brought a chica from up north. when i saw what was up in BC i said let's go to Bavaro and check it out. went there but wasn't impressed. had a lunch at the beach and back to Sosua but got tired of driving and wanted to spend the night at Casa de Campo but wasn't sure if they had empty rooms so i went back to BC, slept and in the morning back to Cabarete. if you're not experienced monger you will surely be disappointed in BC.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deniro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the updates.

Thanks

Haven't been to BocA in 3 years. Gonna take a flight down tomorrow and stay the weekend and report back. I'm not expecting it to be that good judging from the reports. I believe you can always find a diamond in the rough though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Is Brouhaha (spellcheck) still open ? 2 years ago it wa hoppin, last year it was closed, not sure if it was for repairs or what. Its on that stretch like 1 block from the beach.
    It reopened under a new nalme "el greco" but closed a few days after!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks Tom,
    I apreciate that info.

Also, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but here is a BEWARE.
    In that same club 2 years ago(approx 7/25/05) I met this hot little 18 year old Dominicana, took her back in the van for some quick suck and fuck (doggie) . She was smokin hot, anyway she was not the problem. This street hustler named CHINO , he just would not leave us alone, while we were in the club in the back in that carpeted sitting area. He was pretty fucking rude. If I spoke spanish, I would have told him to FUCK OFF.
    He just kept bothering us even though she repeatedly told him to go away. I had no business with him whatsoever and didnt need his help, I found the chica on my own. I didnt think too much of it, but I found out AFTER we got back home(from our bodyguard who we keep in touch with), that he beat her up badly ,he waited for her at her house and stole all her $. She was pretty badly beaten from what I heard. I dont know their relationship ,nor what they were talking about, but HE seemed like a real piece of shit little street hustler. She was a very sweet girl. I tried to find her last year to give her some $ but didnt see her again. I
    anyway, Just an FYI.
    Last edited by JD426; 06-12-2007 at 09:51 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

there are about 1000 CHINOS in BC. stay away from them and make them stay away from you. if you told him "fuck you" or "fuck off" in english he would've understood it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Deniro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    thanks Tom,
    I apreciate that info.

Also, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but here is a BEWARE.
    In that same club 2 years ago(approx 7/25/05) I met this hot little 18 year old Dominicana, took her back in the van for some quick suck and fuck (doggie) . She was smokin hot, anyway she was not the problem. This street hustler named CHINO , he just would not leave us alone, while we were in the club in the back in that carpeted sitting area. He was pretty fucking rude. If I spoke spanish, I would have told him to FUCK OFF.
    He just kept bothering us even though she repeatedly told him to go away. I had no business with him whatsoever and didnt need his help, I found the chica on my own. I didnt think too much of it, but I found out AFTER we got back home(from our bodyguard who we keep in touch with), that he beat her up badly ,he waited for her at her house and stole all her $. She was pretty badly beaten from what I heard. I dont know their relationship ,nor what they were talking about, but HE seemed like a real piece of shit little street hustler. She was a very sweet girl. I tried to find her last year to give her some $ but didnt see her again. I
    anyway, Just an FYI.
    I was there in july 2005 when it was the Burbuja was on top full with chicks and and a few diamonds among.

What you say is very sad but either he was trying to pimp her or making her pay for what he thinked making him loose a bargain with you.

May be also drugs were involved. For what I 've heard it had been closed for drug problem and I know that the doorman was a coke dealer.

You should have told the hustler to fuck off, sure he would have understood.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

tom,
    Yeagh, youre 100% right on that. I was so enamored with the little hottie, I didnt want to make a scene. In the US, the little shit would have got one warning,and then a good kick in the ass but I try not to start confrontations when on Vaca, esp in DR. Dont want to become a statistic. I think she would have thought a lot more of me too if I told him to fuck off, all 20/20 hindsight now .
    Our bodyguard was with the other guys in our group and the place was pretty buzy. I dont think it was drugs, the night before one of my buds was talking with her,as far as he could tell she doesnt drink or do drugs,nor smoke . Didnt even ask for any propina or $ for a drink, or a Cig, she just wanted some of my Trident Gum & to grab hold of mr Happy. But I could see him trying to pimp her and get his perceived cut. Fucking leeches, just like some of the Cab drivers.
    These guys hang at the Hotels too, in SD at the Jaragua one of them knows our group since he sees us every year, and he wont leave us alone, pretty annoying little shit,but that one is pretty harmless. Once you give them $ for info they never go away.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Is this the chino your talking about I just left bc and this is the only one i know he's cool with me but at the same time fuck'em he tries to throw hints at me like......daam I haven't ate all day I just ignore his ass....All the men got some pimp shit going on somewere if best ignore them all even those lil shoe shining mother f%#$@Y# I gave some money early in the day and later on that night the the bastard snatched a chicken drum from my plate and ran...no more money for them i'm hard core now........

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dondi,
    THATS THE FUCKING GUY, I am 99% sure.
    I just emailed my bud , who was talking him quite a bit, just to be 100% sure.
    If its not him, he's his fucking twin brother.
    GOOD fucking detective work Bro.. holy shit I am impressed.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Back from Boca , Where do I start??? Gotta get to work now but will report back. Better there than I was expecting. I felt if I was the only tourist on the strip at night.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

jd426Dondi,
    THATS THE FUCKING GUY, I am 99% sure.
    I just emailed my bud , who was talking him quite a bit, just to be 100% sure.
    If its not him, he's his fucking twin brother.
    GOOD fucking detective work Bro.. holy shit I am impressed.

Well since were talking boca chica stay away from this guy "cookie" bad news will hawk you worst than the lil shoe shiners...

and this is the chick who looks like a baby is growing out of her stomach in boca chica.....daam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information