Thread: BB's report

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Laughing BB's report

Hi! I have been reading the posts and want to thank those for providing good info. My brother and I are looking at going next month for the first time and have heard BB's is a great place to start. We just want to know from those much more experienced at this if this is the way to go or should we look elsewhere like boca chica? Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: BB's report

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Hi! I have been reading the posts and want to thank those for providing good info. My brother and I are looking at going next month for the first time and have heard BB's is a great place to start. We just want to know from those much more experienced at this if this is the way to go or should we look elsewhere like boca chica? Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!
    Barba Negra is a safe place to start. It has its disadvantages and detractors but you are guaranteed a good time there. Next trip, or indeed this trip, if either of you has adequate Spanish, you could possibly have a better time for a little less money by going elsewhere and accepting greater risks of things going wrong.

If you like hanging with a group of guys an alternative would be to stay in Sosúa when some experienced ISOC guys are there to show you the ropes. I like an occasional visit to Sosúa and appreciate the guys' company for a change of pace, but mostly prefer to go it alone elsewhere, even though that sometimes results in disappointments. We are all different. It depends what you are looking for.

I hope you both have a great time. You would have to be really stupid or weird not to have one in the DR (though some have managed it!)

I have never been to Boca Chica but I understand that nowadays it is all washed up as a mongering centre for beginners. The few that still prefer to go there already have local knowledge.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll be finger banging those whores in august

Thanks

T money, you are funny! Weyland, thanks for the info. I will be sure to give a report when we get back.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Weyland, thanks for the info.
    You're welcome, but I am more or less a newbie myself. I just put in here to spark off some replies by more experienced members.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You're welcome, but I am more or less a newbie myself. I just put in here to spark off some replies by more experienced members.

"See one, do one, teach one."

You ain't a newbie anymore buddy. I now count you amoung the "more experienced members".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey! Don't want you guys to think we skipped out on a report, but we had a family emergency which caused us to cancel our trip. We will instead be going at the end of August /beginning of September so keep the info coming and we look forward to reporting the fun times we had when we go.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information