Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gigolo In Sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Gigolo In Sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    They want the dominican guys just like we really want the dominican girls!
    Makes sense.

The last thing i want to do in the DR is spend time with some fuckin' JAP from Long Island.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego
    This is the prevailing thought in many parts of the world, including Latin America and Europe.
    Where in Europe? I never heard anything like that. Restrict your scandalous comments to your own side of the Atlantic! We are all 100% straight over here!

Thanks

This is the prevailing thought in many parts of the world, including Latin America and Europe.

How does one get aroused enough to have sex with another man without being gay is beyond me, but hey, live and let live.
    Like I said, this is not for me.
    Are you willing to volunteer?

PS--You can always report us back in here on ISOC.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Actually, that's how I pay for most of my trips...I'm a SANKY PANKY!!

...just kidding!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland
    Where in Europe? I never heard anything like that. Restrict your scandalous comments to your own side of the Atlantic! We are all 100% straight over here!
    Riiiggggghhhhhhttttt!!!!!

So, how IS Elton John doing these days???

AND

Is David Beckham still giving interviews where he discusses wearing his wife's panties?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirt
    Are you willing to volunteer?

PS--You can always report us back in here on ISOC.
    I have a feeling that's one trip report that would break all kinds of ISOC records for replies, lol!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Riiiggggghhhhhhttttt!!!!!

So, how IS Elton John doing these days???

AND

Is David Beckham still giving interviews where he discusses wearing his wife's panties?????
    You are right to pull me up. It was hasty and sloppy posting because I was so indignant. I apologise. But what I meant was straight guys are 100% straight. I was not discussing gays and bisexuals. In other words I was contesting your statement that you are not considered gay if you are the pitcher. That may be the norm on your upstart continent but I honestly never heard of anything like that this side of the ocean. I am not counting my uncle Barry who accidentally buggered a transvestite during the Korean War while drunk. He was not used to saki and coming from suburban England in the 1950s did not know such people existed. He was straight as they come and taught me all about sex as I sat on his knee.

As for David (as you previously called him: are you on intimate terms with him then?). He will be Lord Beckham after he has curled the winner into the Brazilian net in the Final. He could then wear red panties with ermine trimmings and be beyond criticism.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

I am not counting my uncle Barry who accidentally buggered a transvestite during the Korean War while drunk. He was not used to saki and coming from suburban England in the 1950s did not know such people existed. He was straight as they come and taught me all about sex as I sat on his knee.
    How do you bugger someone and not know their gender?!?!?!

This is why you shouldn't drink and drive.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    How do you bugger someone and not know their gender?!?!?!
    Is this another American English versus Queen's English confusion? I could ask the Queen (or any queen) to clear it up but DT has forbidden me to dwell on such matters. The family never questioned Uncle Barry too closely on this unfortunate episode (we considered him a war hero), but I think we can assume it was very dark in the back of that truck.

Also, I feel intimidated by your use of large and bold typefaces.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 324 Posts

I have seen it a few time in the south coast and hooked up with a few of the chicks why not its more free pussy as I see it. The chick just came up to me with really bad spanish asking me stuff so I just played dumb and went along with it went back to her room and fucked the hell out of her as she tells me how she likes my skin and stuff like that. I didnt have the heart to tell her I was from the dirty fuckin south why didnt I because I am from the dirty south and she didnt ask and hell a fun time was had by all.You see this alot in Germany,prague,and in Japan. In Japan brothers can go and work for these agent companies and go fuck chicks pretty cool and you get good money from it so Yes I did it who wouldnt fuck pretty little japanese house wives and get paid for it never had a bad looking one since I worked the Tokyo uptown area. I had one so strung out she bought Movodo watches for me and all kinds of shit and I was a college student teaching at night so it was great.
    www.chicahunters.com
    I'm Coolhand you bitches!!

The International Playboy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    Oh, man.................

I read the title of this thread and i thought it was about Jayman......

ROFLMAO

Now that`s funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

As for David (as you previously called him: are you on intimate terms with him then?).
    I don't recall ever calling him simply "David". If i've mentioned him in my posts, it's been either "Beckham" or "David Beckham".

Care to point out otherwise???

coughsenilecough

Thanks

He will be Lord Beckham after he has curled the winner into the Brazilian net in the Final. He could then wear red panties with ermine trimmings and be beyond criticism.
    I hope you're right.

Like i posted before, i always root for England. It's not always easy with the likes of Rio (overpaid piece of shit) Ferdinand, but the John Terry's of the world make it much easier.

Glooory, Glooory Man. Uniiiittedddd!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Is this another American English versus Queen's English confusion? I could ask the Queen (or any queen) to clear it up but DT has forbidden me to dwell on such matters. The family never questioned Uncle Barry too closely on this unfortunate episode (we considered him a war hero), but I think we can assume it was very dark in the back of that truck.

Also, I feel intimidated by your use of large and bold typefaces.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I don't recall ever calling him simply "David". If i've mentioned him in my posts, it's been either "Beckham" or "David Beckham".

Care to point out otherwise???

coughsenilecough
    [QUOTE=JuanElGriego]
    I always root for England as i'm a Premiership fanatic. Unfortunately ... the manager is horrendous ... everyone knows David's played his best football already[QUOTE]

David Beckham has reported that an anonymous person from the States frequently writes to him (as "David") after matches requesting his jockstrap as a souvenir. Can you throw any light on this, JEG?

Also I do not approve of your referring to a very distinguished fellow monger as "horrendous". JDR has stated his ambition to fuck girls from 150 countries. If that is how many are members of FIFA (and I know it far exceeds the number who are members of the UN) then Sven has probably already achieved that target. We should all be paying homage and giving him our fraternal support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information