Thread: Upcumming Rw's new trip 8/18

Thanks

Upcumming Rw's new trip 8/18

New girls and graphic reports.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

I'm Baaaack

Well, here's the interesting thing. It's not gonna be graphic, or real interesting because i LIVED with a chica nearly my whole trip. So much for getting a hotel.

First nite in hit Salon Blanca in BC, and hooked up with a girl who was a bit plump in the arse, but gravity defying tetons. Pretty much did whatever I needed to, and twice. Great experience and fairly cheap as those places go. Went back down to Calle Duarte and as i am walking the strip i hear "HEY!!!" i turn and see a girl who had blown me off in the past, but now she is all smiles etc. So i go over ,chat her up and buy some drinks. After a few I ask if she would like to go to my room , and she says "NO!" She wants me to go back to her casa. I have had more than a few at this point and am really gripping with the decision , as she is spectacular. We grab a motococho, for a quik stop at my hotel, and I get a few DFK's along the way (from her, not the driver).

I advise my amigo where I'll be ( and he is amazed to say the least) and we roll. She actually lives close to my hotel , so i am feeling better about the whole thing. We get into her place which is in a REALLY delapidated former hotel, crumbling utside walls, and water leaking all over the bano, which is bad cause you have to stand IN the water to turn the bano luce on and off. Other than the flood, dirty clothes, four day old food containers, etc, it wasn't bad! So I bit my lip and rolled with it.

My greatest memory of that stay, besides the hot sex, was her on top of the roof of the next building in a towel and panties at 2am, trying to jiggle the cables for her tv which went out. So there's her up there, and me in her room yelling "si! non! Si! pares!" etc. And we got it working again.

And I will tell you, I lived with her for three of my five days in BC. The hotel people were asking my amigo if I was unhappy with my room because I didn;t sleep there the first three nites! I went to BC with this idea of fking everything that moved, and instead hooked up with one chica, and had the greatest trip of my life!!! Dios, what a place!
    RW

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: I'm Baaaack

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow
    Well, here's the interesting thing. It's not gonna be graphic, or real interesting because i LIVED with a chica nearly my whole trip. So much for getting a hotel.

First nite in hit Salon Blanca in BC, and hooked up with a girl who was a bit plump in the arse, but gravity defying tetons. Pretty much did whatever I needed to, and twice. Great experience and fairly cheap as those places go. Went back down to Calle Duarte and as i am walking the strip i hear "HEY!!!" i turn and see a girl who had blown me off in the past, but now she is all smiles etc. So i go over ,chat her up and buy some drinks. After a few I ask if she would like to go to my room , and she says "NO!" She wants me to go back to her casa. I have had more than a few at this point and am really gripping with the decision , as she is spectacular. We grab a motococho, for a quik stop at my hotel, and I get a few DFK's along the way (from her, not the driver).

I advise my amigo where I'll be ( and he is amazed to say the least) and we roll. She actually lives close to my hotel , so i am feeling better about the whole thing. We get into her place which is in a REALLY delapidated former hotel, crumbling utside walls, and water leaking all over the bano, which is bad cause you have to stand IN the water to turn the bano luce on and off. Other than the flood, dirty clothes, four day old food containers, etc, it wasn't bad! So I bit my lip and rolled with it.

And I will tell you, I lived with her for three of my five days in BC. The hotel people were asking my amigo if I was unhappy with my room because I didn;t sleep there the first three nites! I went to BC with this idea of fking everything that moved, and instead hooked up with one chica, and had the greatest trip of my life!!! Dios, what a place!
    RW
    May I make a suggestion if it happens again: You should have had her call (unless you speak perfect Spanish preferrably with a Dominican accent) one of the AI resorts and took her there for the three days. You would get the Dominican rate (40-70% off tourist prices) and lived it up with your girlfriend. I am suggesting this since I presume the reason she didn't want to stay at your place was because you were staying in a chica friendly hotel and she didn't want to be associated with "friendly chicas".

I can live with bugs, no electricity, etc. But standing water turns my stomach. I gagged reading your description.

Thanks

chica's reaons

Actually, I had not thought of that. She is a bit street tough,but after being with her for that time I started to realize that she was really a quiet and good person. Whenever the beach/street kids would beg on us , I would refuse, and she would lecture them , but then give them 20 pesos from her own pocket.

The interesting thing was that she said she doesn't sleep well away from her casa, and was just more comfortable there. And after I while. so was I.But I will ask her. Geat idea.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    What was the cost of this 3 day excursion with the standing water chica?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    What was the cost of this 3 day excursion with the standing water chica?
    LMAO......Beas is silly

Thanks
    Minimal. a little spending money, food, drinks, and a gift now and then. Edit: forgot the salon cost , but that was woth every peso! I took one day to go into SD and she wanted to go with, and I had to do a pretty quick tapdance around that ( as I was going to Hoteles Mona Lisas) 8)

Thread Information