Thread: Overnight 12/14

Thanks

Overnight 12/14

Flew down to DR and stayed at Juan Tolio, Embassy Suites. It's out there but the place was very nice. Picked up some puros and 12 year old single malt on the way.

I hired a guy named Julio to take me around (my travel partner made other plans - he's Dominican and who could argue with that?). This guy is honest, respectful and speaks perfect English. He can be reached at 809-309-5140 or jr6996@gmail.com.

I told him I would let "my friends" know about him and I also let him know that we all know the spread on puta recommendations and that we'd have none of it. What I offered, I explained, is for him to be hired for transportation, tips, etc. and not to take cuts from the girls money just for bringing us there. He agreed.

Since I was solo, I toook him as my wingman. Treated him to dinner and a couple of drinks and he took me to Pacos. There was about 10 chicas in there, all morenas and attractive but young and too wild.

We headed back to Boca and parked. Of course, we got swarmed by the hustlers on Duarte but handled them. We grabbed some beers and strolled Duarte a couple of times before we took a seat to watch. Lots of mulattas and very few morenas. I saw lots of gringos - some real rookies and others that seemed tranquilo and suave. If anyone was down there last Friday night, I was the short Italiano with the jockey cap and AC Milan soccer jersey.

I selected a morena whose ass was in a different zip code. I asked what she wanted but she said she didn't know. so I said we'd talk about it later.
    She was too dura at first but I was able to melt her down. Then she played shy, which might of been real a little bit because I am pretty aggressive. But she moved like a true pro. Her ass was like two brown round loaves of bread. He crack was so deep from them cheeks that I could barely touch her orafice with my middle finger.

I paid her what I wanted and sent her home the next morning. Overall a good experience. She invited me to stay with her the next time I'm down...we'll see. She's a semi-pro from San Pedro.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Cosmo Kramer; 12-18-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: additions
    Aye...va vengo

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cosmo Kramer For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Overnight 12/14

They all says that they are from San Pedro.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capo View Post
    Flew down to DR and stayed at Juan Tolio, Embassy Suites. It's out there but the place was very nice. Picked up some puros and 12 year old single malt on the way.

I hired a guy named Julio to take me around (my travel partner made other plans - he's Dominican and who could argue with that?). This guy is honest, respectful and speaks perfect English. He can be reached at 809-309-5140 or jr6996@gmail.com.

I told him I would let "my friends" know about him and I also let him know that we all know the spread on puta recommendations and that we'd have none of it. What I offered, I explained, is for him to be hired for transportation, tips, etc. and not to take cuts from the girls money just for bringing us there. He agreed.

Since I was solo, I toook him as my wingman. Treated him to dinner and a couple of drinks and he took me to Pacos. There was about 10 chicas in there, all morenas and attractive but young and too wild.

We headed back to Boca and parked. Of course, we got swarmed by the hustlers on Duarte but handled them. We grabbed some beers and strolled Duarte a couple of times before we took a seat to watch. Lots of mulattas and very few morenas. I saw lots of gringos - some real rookies and others that seemed tranquilo and suave. If anyone was down there last Friday night, I was the short Italiano with the jockey cap and AC Milan soccer jersey.

I selected a morena whose ass was in a different zip code. I asked what she wanted but she said she didn't know. so I said we'd talk about it later.
    She was too dura at first but I was able to melt her down. Then she played shy, which might of been real a little bit because I am pretty aggressive. But she moved like a true pro. Her ass was like two brown round loaves of bread. He crack was so deep from them cheeks that I could barely touch her orafice with my middle finger.

I paid her what I wanted and sent her home the next morning. Overall a good experience. She invited me to stay with her the next time I'm down...we'll see. She's a semi-pro from San Pedro.
    What's her name and number. I will be in Santo Domingo from 2/7 - 2/10.

The Mac Man

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capo View Post
    how much was she??

Thanks

i threw a c-note for good measure. I know she had a long walk or cab ride to whereever she was going because Dolio is in the middle of nowhere.

I tossed her name and number when I got home. Dude, strolling Duarte you can find whatever you want. Just sit with them for a minute and you'll be able to tell if you want to hang out with her or not. It's the same shit in all of these countries.

BTW - heading to Trinidad on Friday...heard there's a lot of Colombianas there...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmo Kramer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    They all says that they are from San Pedro.....
    On my way to HOTO MAYOR from BOCA CHICA I picked up three chick's that were going home after a day's work and they all were from SAN PEDRO and when I came back to boca chica two day's later I saw the same chicks in BOCA CHICA working......so most of that is true.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thread Information