Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers!! They are going to make me catch a case!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 117 Posts

Re: Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers!! They are going to make me catch a case!

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    You are better then me! Johnathan should of had his head dislodged from his shoulders! Last trip I put him in a nerve hold and made him dam near pis his pants fro his mouth. After that I had no problems with him.
    Jonathan was the first person who came to mind before I even finished reading the story, Lol. Figures it was his begging ass.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lindin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Re: Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers!! They are going to make me catch a case!

Quote Originally Posted by lindin View Post
    Jonathan was the first person who came to mind before I even finished reading the story, Lol. Figures it was his begging ass.
    Is that what this kid's name is? I never bothered to ask him

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    If its the same person I always run into, its a young kid originally from NY, who speaks pretty good English. Always trying to hustle people for money, usually hanging out in front of the clubs or NG.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lindin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    No, thats not Jonathan. Jonathan is the kid that was hanging around when I was there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lindin View Post
    If its the same person I always run into, its a young kid originally from NY, who speaks pretty good English.
    Somewhat related situation I had in Bavaro recently. Had this young Dominican kid (18 or so) always sitting in front of our non A1 hotel either begging, or trying to deal anything to tourist. Asked; where did you learn English, and he says he lived in the states 5 yrs. Asked; what are you doing back here? Answer; the stupid Govt deported my ass after convicting me for simply trying to sell drugs He honestly felt he should have been able to serve his time in prison along with all the benefits as opposed to being deported
    Last edited by steviewonder; 09-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

They just dont know right from wrong. They only understand what can possibly be in it for them, money wise. Thats why we have to be so carful with these dudes, young or old, esp the Newbies They will set you up in a hearbeat, and your life means nothing to them, almost like little sociopaths really.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Somewhat related situation I had in Bavaro recently. Had this young Dominican kid (18 or so) always sitting in front of our non A1 hotel either begging, or trying to deal anything to tourist. Asked; where did you learn English, and he says he lived in the states 5 yrs. Asked; what are you doing back here? Answer; the stupid Govt deported my ass after convicting me for simply trying to sell drugs He honestly felt he should have been able to serve his time in prison along with all the benefits as opposed to being deported
    They do get all the benefits of prison time...but the minute they are to be released, they're greeted by INS and swiftly deported. So he got half of the deal!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    They do get all the benefits of prison time...but the minute they are to be released, they're greeted by INS and swiftly deported. So he got half of the deal!
    It's interesting when you have illegal cats facing time. I guess time would be easier served here than in DR if you're a street smart cat that can handle himself. At least hots and cotts are guaranteed (as is cable and luxuries--whole other debate).

I know Mexico doesn't extradite to US states like Texas that have the death penalty and have heard of guys that do their time in Mexico because of that. However, serving time in Mexico is a death sentence for many.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    It's interesting when you have illegal cats facing time. I guess time would be easier served here than in DR if you're a street smart cat that can handle himself. At least hots and cotts are guaranteed (as is cable and luxuries--whole other debate).

I know Mexico doesn't extradite to US states like Texas that have the death penalty and have heard of guys that do their time in Mexico because of that. However, serving time in Mexico is a death sentence for many.
    its not that time is easy. Its not easy getting here, and it's less easy getting here after you get a felony. They came here cause they need to hustle and make money. Remember whatever level of job they get here will be way more than most make back home.

They want to stay and do their time here. It hurts their overall earning potential by having to go back to DR.

from what i have seen just the real gangsta thug dudes are ok with getting out of there time and getting back to DR. Those are the guys that have enough money hidden to come back and start their own business whether it is legal like a colmado, bar, or more shady like a banca, or illegal pawn shop.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Here's the thing BLB..The REAL TRILL GANGTERS..don't even see prison out here. Those dudes have so many layers that by time heat gets close....there in San Francisco somewhere in a fucking nice little compound. Comes out once in a blue moon, but beyond that dudes stay in. The majority of the deportees that are in any of the tourist areas trying to hustle were no good at their chosen trade.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

The majority of the deportees that are in any of the tourist areas trying to hustle were no good at their chosen trade.
    yeah i totally agree, most of the street dudes you see around that were deportees are just the bottom of the barrel dudes that were weak criminals in the u.s. got deported and aint got shit to do. Those dudes would love to get back in the game in the u.s. too bad they werent good enough at their hustle to begin with.

Here's the thing BLB..The REAL TRILL GANGTERS..don't even see prison out here. Those dudes have so many layers that by time heat gets close....there in San Francisco somewhere in a fucking nice little compound. Comes out once in a blue moon, but beyond that dudes stay in.
    you got it 100% right again. To add onto your original post. These are the dudes that were legit criminals in the u.s. They make them do enough of their time then send them back to DR. These are the dudes that were legit criminals so they can apply their criminal experience in dR. The ones that have a stash start something up in dR(colmado, whorehouse, liquor store) or they apply their criminal expertise in DR (drugs, contraband, bootlegging, loan sharking, etc.)

EDIT: like you said no1 fucks with them, they stay low, the cops dont scare them, the cops dont fuck with them, and they enjoy their freedom

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Disrespectful Begging Ass Teenagers!! They are going to make me catch a case!

So that's why I couldn't figure out what it said...

Written in the "school " spanish it all makes sense. LOL Thanx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    lol... i cant let my mother, or novia see me talking or writing like that. They will then know im a lost cause.

basically:
    what the fuck do you want! go away! see that dude he is pissed if you look at him he will fuck you up!

it should really be written like below but i choose to do it in tigueraje to show the difference

Que tu quiere? quitate de mi lado. ese senior ahi esta bravo, si tu lo mira te va dar un golpe!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenmei27 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information