Thread: 05/2024 - What's the best monger hotel in Sosua?

Thanks

05/2024 - What's the best monger hotel in Sosua?

What's the best monger hotel in Sosua and why? My preferences are that a place be quiet (or at least have rooms in sections of the hotel that are quiet), safe, and clean (no mold problems). I don't know precisely what my budget is, but I'd say USD $100/night or less. USD $50 would be great but not for a place that's dumpy. I'm considering a 4 night stay in Sosua so I wouldn't mind paying closer to USD $100 for a really nice place that is chica / extra guest friendly.

I've heard a lot of people mention the "Europa" - whose full name I'm guessing is the "Condo Plaza Europa." That's all the came up with my Google search. Is that right?

Ideally I'd like to be located in good proximity to places where I can score chicas with gigantic natural tits (cup size G and up); so if any clubs cater to that, it would be good to know. BBWs are ok as long as they have gigantic natural tits. I'm a huge fan of paizuri, and it is Safe Sex.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smithjonesjohnson23 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts

Re: What's the best monger hotel in Sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by smithjonesjohnson23 View Post
    What's the best monger hotel in Sosua and why? My preferences are that a place be quiet (or at least have rooms in sections of the hotel that are quiet), safe, and clean (no mold problems). I don't know precisely what my budget is, but I'd say USD $100/night or less. USD $50 would be great but not for a place that's dumpy. I'm considering a 4 night stay in Sosua so I wouldn't mind paying closer to USD $100 for a really nice place that is chica / extra guest friendly.

I've heard a lot of people mention the "Europa" - whose full name I'm guessing is the "Condo Plaza Europa." That's all the came up with my Google search. Is that right?

Ideally I'd like to be located in good proximity to places where I can score chicas with gigantic natural tits (cup size G and up); so if any clubs cater to that, it would be good to know. BBWs are ok as long as they have gigantic natural tits. I'm a huge fan of paizuri, and it is Safe Sex.

$50 a night you would get something within your guidelines.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 05/2024 - What's the best monger hotel in Sosua?

That is correct.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Its a small town. Walk from the beach to Europa, 15 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There is no best because if you ask 10 different guys, each has a favorite which to them is very good. I enjoyed the Garant.

Thanks

Thanks. Do any chica friendly hotels have affordable rooms with jacuzzis? Would love to chill with a busty chica in one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to smithjonesjohnson23 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks. Do any chica friendly hotels have affordable rooms with jacuzzis? Would love to chill with a busty chica in one.

I am sure they do.

Thanks

How is Anton Reef? Location looks reasonable and prices are decent--around USD $66/nt for my dates. A lot less than New Garden.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smithjonesjohnson23 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How is Anton Reef? Location looks reasonable and prices are decent--around USD $66/nt for my dates. A lot less than New Garden.

New Garden is a very nice place.

Thanks

I agree with the New Garden and would add Casa Valeria, Sosua Inn (Bailees) and Las Palmeras to the list.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JoseTalapia For This Useful Post:

Thread Information