Thread: Upcoming trip to sosua

Thanks

Question Upcoming trip to sosua

Greetings fellow mongers,
    I am new to the site and I wanted some feedback about some information that I received about current events in sosua before my trip in September . I heard from some chicas that things are getting worse in the sense that the politur are very aggressively rounding up chicas on Pedro Clisante, going as far as entering establishments to arrest them. In the past, chicas we’re safe if they could manage to run into a bar or restaurant and seek asylum so to speak, lol 😂
    I wonder if anyone could confirm that.

i had planned to also spend a couple of nights at Blackbeards, but I changed that for the moment because I read on another site that there’s no longer a fix price for the services of the chicas and that they are free to negotiate their price as private contractors.Lol
    I don’t know if any of the above is true, I am just asking. If anyone has actual intel, please enlighten me
    thanks.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,646 Times in 601 Posts

Re: Upcoming trip to sosua

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
    Greetings fellow mongers,
    I am new to the site and I wanted some feedback about some information that I received about current events in sosua before my trip in September . I heard from some chicas that things are getting worse in the sense that the politur are very aggressively rounding up chicas on Pedro Clisante, going as far as entering establishments to arrest them. In the past, chicas we’re safe if they could manage to run into a bar or restaurant and seek asylum so to speak, lol 😂
    I wonder if anyone could confirm that.

i had planned to also spend a couple of nights at Blackbeards, but I changed that for the moment because I read on another site that there’s no longer a fix price for the services of the chicas and that they are free to negotiate their price as private contractors.Lol
    I don’t know if any of the above is true, I am just asking. If anyone has actual intel, please enlighten me
    thanks.

It's true that the police, Politur and National, have been very aggressive and going into the bars and restaurants, checking IDs, and arresting chicas.

A friend of mine just stayed at Blackbeard's recently and said prices are fixed at 3000 max for short time. Said he paid 6000 for all night, but that may be negotiable.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok, thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,754 Times in 724 Posts

sounds more to me like they are just looking for underage chicas if they are checking IDS in bars and restaurants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,646 Times in 601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voltage69 View Post
    sounds more to me like they are just looking for underage chicas if they are checking IDS in bars and restaurants.

They are also grabbing chicas off the street and loading them into the truck without checking anything.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,309 Times in 11,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddyooo View Post
    It's true that the police, Politur and National, have been very aggressive and going into the bars and restaurants, checking IDs, and arresting chicas.

A friend of mine just stayed at Blackbeard's recently and said prices are fixed at 3000 max for short time. Said he paid 6000 for all night, but that may be negotiable.
    And at the current exchange rate of almost 60-to-$1, that 3000-peso ST is about fifty bucks.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,370 Times in 7,370 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    And at the current exchange rate of almost 60-to-$1, that 3000-peso ST is about fifty bucks.

Yes or two slices of cheesecake at certain price gouging establishments.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

XXX

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,439 Times in 13,926 Posts

The girls at Blackbeards have their short and all night prices. They will try to get short time which many of them cosider to be one nut and out the door. The all nighters want one nut, sleep, and one nut in the morning and gone.

The last time I was there, I was having coffee at 7 ish in the morning, and almost all of the overnighters came down and left before I drank my coffee.

None of them struck me as giving a GF experience.

I'm constantly surprised at the quality that I see on the newsletter. One will have quite a few lookers then the next will have lots of Butterball girls.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,560 Times in 78,355 Posts

The last new poster!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thread Information