Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crackdown on the small massage places.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: Crackdown on the small massage places.

Quote Originally Posted by nybm9x5
    Help ... I am here NOW and hoped to escape GF for a few hous at Passions on Monday the 6th ... IS it closed too???

Thanks Guys
    IT's OPEN!!!!

just no onsite massages but Peter has rented an place and will drive you and the chica(s) there and pick you up!

go have fun!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apos
    IT's OPEN!!!!

just no onsite massages but Peter has rented an place and will drive you and the chica(s) there and pick you up!

go have fun!

I think he is at Jack Tar. Long ride to Passios/off site local/back to Jack Tar. Maybe Frank can hook him up with a chica onsite. Lets help a brother out.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

no problem...massage permit is applied for and is being processed in Santo Domingo just as M&M 's permit...M & M is open and Passion will not hesitate ..just come by and relax !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

oh the place was very close by....no need for that anymore

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

Peter

Keep things hopping - there is a crowd of us (me, HurricaneWilly, Mr. Bambino (or BOSCO), Apos, Jayman, whynotme.....etc) coming to Sosua the first week in April. Our first stop will be your establishment for a cold one, then a hot one! Donde esta Kenia???

TropicBob aka Bobby aka PapiLindo
    Shuffling and Muff'n

Thanks

Jayman sneaking in another visit.... got to love being a guide...

Thanks

thanks for update guys; i was thinking of killing my trip on the 10th
    and i haven't even seen the new passions yet...

but i'm still planning on going now

peter let us know update

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS
    If that's true, here are my guesses for the three permits. They all seemed to have excellent professionally trained masseuses:

This is the place down by Casa Marina....and it was only 400 pesos for an hour:

Paradise Massage is on Pedro Clisante right next to the new NY Shark Bar (in the little plaza....upstairs on the second floor). 450 pesos for 1 hr.

And of course, M&M....in this plaza next to Banco Popular & Baileys.
    500 pesos an hour and worth every bit of it!

I'll be checking them out personally one week from today!
    When I posted the above message, I ASSUMMED that everyone would understand that I thought these would be the 3 places IN ADDITION to our ALL TIME FAVORITE SPOT.....PASSIONS!

Thanks

Casa Cayena 500 RD$ on premises, never have to leave your hotel!

Thanks

Gentlemen,

The deal is. Every now and then The DR President gets on another kick. He bans something (or requires a permit so the government gets more money). So he can say he is cleaning up the bad things in DR. Then shortly everythinig goes back to normal.

My last trip is was those roulette slot machines the moto conchs love to play. They were all removed from bars and then five days later they were back again.

It is all for apperance sake or to require permits to gather more money for the government to pay for his pet projects. i.e. paving the road from Puerto Plata to Cabarette. Before few people paid for electricity or taxes etc... There was not enuf money for the politicos to pad their pockets and do a few civic projects.

Nomad

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Last year those slot machines were everywhere. Even in Dominos, but they never were back.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

If there are only 3 massage places in Sosua, prices are sure to rise.

Thanks

The prices are pretty steady... even if there were fewer places the price maxes out... though an extra $5 would not kill us...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

So now I can't even get a massage and BBBJ unless I order take out.

How am I supposed to cheat on my novia?!?!?
    in a word: Cabana

Thanks

I hope its not going to be the same thing thats been going on the carribean side. Close to Santo domingo , going towards San Pedro, is a small beach area called Boca Chica. In the past couple of years ,they have managed to shut down everything! the massage palors, bars on the calle duarte, even some of the restaurants ! they arrest the girls who attemp to venture the calle alone, and have really cracked down.I hope this is not the beginning of the end again!

Thanks

Given the economic conditions they can clean up some areas but they have to resurface somewhere else... how else would these people survive? It is sad but the most saleable commodity these chicas have is their bodies.

Thanks

There is still a lot of different oportunities, but massage is no longer advertised, and eveything is a bit more discreet. A couple of places, among them Eva's on P Clisante seems to have dropped the massage sevice permanently.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    There is still a lot of different oportunities, but massage is no longer advertised, and eveything is a bit more discreet. A couple of places, among them Eva's on P Clisante seems to have dropped the massage sevice permanently.
    The lower end relatively straight places could not afford to pay the license fees I imagine.... better just doing manicures and pedicures... wait for them to need a license....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jensenspecial
    the "local", who mentioned to close La Passion is an american who bought a dominican passport ( strange , ain't it ?), tells everybody that he is dominican w/o speaking one word of Spanish. He got his answer from the DA in Puerto Plata already.
    The crackdown on massage parlours originated from the Board of tourism in Santo Domingo, with the intention to sell permits to all of them...another way to collect " indirect taxes "...no sweat ...problems are going to be solverd any day...
    I didn't buy any passport. I was sworn in as a Dominican LAST year and got my passport this year. If you want to make a wager on your bullshit statement I would be happy to take you up on it for any ammount you care to wager.

The DA in Puerto Plata didn't give me any answers. My attorney laughed your attorney right out of the Fiscal and NOTHING happened other than you wasting my time for an hour.

I told my attorney to tell YOUR attorney that if you waste my time again I was going to have you chasing your own ass for the next 20 years. Nothing further was said about this by anyone including your attorney, the fiscal or anyone else. Wonder why?

For what it is worth I didn't make a complaint to anyone. I told you this at your place but you didn't believe me and I could care less what some guy that does what you do for a living thinks.

I was thinking about trying to put the screws to you and your place after you RENTED that place. I bought the place next door and had plans to build a Art Gallery, Ice Cream Parlor, 2 restaurants and 4 offices. I already paid for the building permits and was all approved before you brought your High Class business next door. I said to myself "it just ain't worth the bother" and moved on. I told you that I wasn't planing on building next door to your business and you made like "I am the bad Guy". I just wasn't going to waste my time is all.

Good luck with your business. I have nothing against prostitutes or gals that give blow jobs for a living. I love em all, although I haven't taken advantage of your product/services I have nothing against them or those that profit off of them. I am just getting bored with the suggestions that I bothered with this to begin with.

Kindest regards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information